Poor Decisions (by WetDave)

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/72871-poor-decisions/

I thought I'd share a little experience from last week.

At work I normally limit my coffee intake in the afternoon, particularly later on, as due to my small bladder I end up getting desperate for a pee on my way home. However, this day I had been trying to focus on something at work and I was a bit fatigued, so I made myself a coffee to help me stay awake. I didn't really notice the time.

I continued to focus on my work, sipping my coffee, when I realised that it was a lot later than I thought, and still had over half a cup of coffee. I drank it down, with some misgivings about my bladder capacity, as I finished up the work. There was at this point about half an hour left before it was time to go home.

Having had the coffee so late in the afternoon, and being aware of my small bladder capacity, I made sure to go to the toilet as I was leaving the office. I was a bit worried, but said to myself that I'd be fine since I'd completely emptied myself as I was leaving.

I walked home that day. It was uneventful at first but after only three-quarters of a mile my bladder made itself aware to me. Not so much crying for relief, just an awareness that I was starting to fill up. I decided to walk a bit faster.

Not many minutes later, after one mile, I was now seriously questioning my judgement in having that coffee. I was definitely getting a fairly urgent need to pee and knew I would be desperate by the time I got home.

As I walked I could feel my bladder heavy in my belly. I had to walk carefully; it felt like it could spill over at any time. I kept going but before long I felt a momentary spurt in my underwear. Not enough to soak through but still, it was a warning to keep holding tight.

After a mile and a half I felt some more pee spill out. I could feel the warm wetness in my briefs. In only a short distance I would be passing by the house where a lady friend of mine lived, and thought of calling in there to use her toilet. But as I neared the house I decided against it; the urge had gone slightly, it would be embarrassing to ask her for the toilet, and I would not visit her unannounced anyway in case her adult son was visiting. Anyway, not much further to go now so I was sure I would be OK.

But as I continued the urgency came back. Now at nearly two miles I had leaked another couple of times, still not too much but enough that my underwear was well soaked. I pass another lady friend's house and again think of calling in to use her toilet. But she always likes to hug me tightly on meeting and I knew my bladder would not be able to take the pressure and would release its contents over the both of us, which would be beyond embarrassing. So I pushed on.

With only a quarter of a mile to go I really did not think I would make it. I was bent over as I walked, with my whole mind focussed on holding my bladder. I felt a longer spurt escape, and this time I could feel the pee trickling down my legs. Fortunately it was dark, and I had dark trousers, so nothing was too noticeable. I kept walking feeling pee dripping down as I went.

As I approached the house I knew this would be the most difficult time. As I got to the front door I was leaking repeatedly, feeling pee dribbling down my legs. As soon as I was in I rushed to the toilet, unzipping as I went, As I reached in to bring my dick out I felt warm pee spurting over my hand and the warm flood between my legs as it started gushing uncontrollably. I finally got myself out and liberally sprayed the wall and floor before I could get properly aimed at the toilet. The relief was almost orgasmic, I could sense my bladder deflating like a balloon as the stream thundered down into the toilet.

Afterwards I surveyed the damage. I was pretty soaked to the knees, but the black trousers meant it didn't show too much.

Needing to go out to the shops for something I just went out in my wet clothes safe in the knowledge that the wetness was not obvious, particularly in the darkness outside. As I walked to the shops I could feel the wet trousers growing cold against my thighs.

I'll think twice before having coffee in the afternoon next time!
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Poor Decisions (by WetDave)

Post by Fred »

googlism2008 wrote: 19 Dec 2021, 17:26 https://www.omorashi.org/topic/72871-poor-decisions/

Think twice, remember the exciting experience you had, drink another coffee and start home without taking a precautionary pee. :oops: :twisted:
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 19 Dec 2021, 18:06
googlism2008 wrote: 19 Dec 2021, 17:26 https://www.omorashi.org/topic/72871-poor-decisions/

Think twice, remember the exciting experience you had, drink another coffee and start home without taking a precautionary pee. :oops: :twisted:
Haha. :lol: Thinking twice before having another coffee has been second nature for me since the start of my twenties, from bitter, frightening experience before that. But it's always been the cautious option, not yours. ;)

But I'm different from WetDave. I have to be extremely careful in the morning, not the afternoon. I guess we're all different on that.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

googlism2008 wrote: 19 Dec 2021, 17:26 ..., I made sure to go to the toilet as I was leaving the office. I was a bit worried, but said to myself that I'd be fine since I'd completely emptied myself as I was leaving.
This is the part that I found relatable.

Someone remembered that he consumed too much liquids, and will need to pee sooner or later. So he went for a precautionary pee, and was sure that he could make a relatively short journey before he need to use the toilets again. He may even be proud of the fact the he had the hindsight of doing so. But he found his bladder full to the brim again within half a hour, and was continuing to fill up rapidly. It was a big surprise, especially since he did not drink any alcoholics, and he usually can hold for hours. As such, his confidence quickly gave way to desperation. With no public facilities along the way, the situation deteriorated, and he realized that he might not be able to make it, despite having gone barely half an hour ago.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Coffee can be almost as insidious as beer. Despite the precautionary pee (breaking the seal) the caffeine is still cranking the kidneys, so the bladder can fill quite rapidly. I think of that when I see news reports of commuter traffic jams in the morning. How many cups of breakfast coffee did those people have before leaving for work? A friend told me that a co-worker once exited his car and peed just a few feet away (back view to the highway) in a morning tieup because he just couldn't hold it another second!