Henry Cavill's Superman desperation

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Henry Cavill's Superman desperation

Post by greatwater »

https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/cele ... ht-7682252

Irish Mirror 3 April 2016

In scenes more challenging than anything faced by Clark Kent, Henry Cavill has admitted he ended up naked on the roof of his hotel - peeing off the top of it.

He told the story to NBC’s Late Night with Seth Myers and revealed that even Men of Steel get caught short.

The Batman V Superman star said: “I passed out a bit jet lagged and I woke up to the sound of my door closing in my hotel room. Of course, I then realised that I was on the outside of my door – and I had no clothes on.

“I had completely gotten up to go for a pee… At the foot of the bed was the entrance to the hotel by my room, and to the left of the bed was where the bathroom was. I got out the right-hand side of the bed and just went straight for the first door I saw and woke up completely naked in the hallway.”

And this is where his evening turned into the next Hangover sequel.

He continued: “Naked and peeing in a hotel hallway is pretty bad. I was looking up and down the hallway and I was checking out pot plants of all sorts… I thought, ‘Do I pee in there? What if someone catches me? That’s pretty bad.’ I remembered there being a fire escape, and so I ran up this fire escape, because I knew there was a pool area on top and a tennis court.

“I thought, ‘Maybe there’s a bathroom up there.’ I ran up the fire escape to the roof and it turned out to be a tennis court, which was all closed off and I couldn’t get anywhere. This was around 3 a.m. I then thought, ‘I’ve got to pee. This is getting bad now.’ So, I just peed off the top of the hotel."

But then it dawned on him he hadn't solved the greater of his two problems.

"I was locked outside my hotel room naked – and on the roof now.”

“I then thought, ‘You know what? You’ve just got to suck it up, get downstairs and ask for your key.’ I thought, ‘You know what? Ride the elevator down. Be a man about it.’ I got in the elevator, rode down the lobby, and I thought, ‘OK, this guy’s going to laugh at me.’

"I walked into the reception, and I said to the receptionist, ‘This is really embarrassing. I locked myself out of my hotel room. Can I have my key back to get in.’ And he says, ‘Yeah of course. What room are you in?’ Doesn’t bat an eye! Doesn’t even look up.”

Where's Lex Loo-ther when you need him?

----------------------------

Such a story that I think about again and again. Henry talks about the new suit in Batman vs Superman. He needed some adjustment for the costume because "creatively I would really like to be able to pee this time. Whenever I choose." That's SO HOT.

Some of you might have read about this, and thought about it quite frequently like I do.

Next Halloween, be reminded that even Henry Cavill needed a costume change to deal with his bladder. When you dress up as superheroes at Halloween, prepare yourself for the urine trouble unless you're careful. (We like people being careless sometimes, don't we?)
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Henry Cavill's Superman desperation

Post by Fred »

Some of the superhero costumes would call for a full-length bodysuit. Even when the crotch is covered by briefs/speedo, a fly might be visible. As Halloween approaches, I would hope that some well-built men would opt for a costume that is as realistic as possible to show off their, ahem, muscles, and without a fly. Surely a superhero can attend a Halloween party, drink all he wants, and hold his superbladder until he gets home.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

And those actors. So many of them have to endure one-piece skintight suits that makes peeing a major operation.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

googlism2008 wrote: 19 Sep 2021, 16:10 And those actors. So many of them have to endure one-piece skintight suits that makes peeing a major operation.
We've seen other reports of actors in complex costumes that had to be virtually dismantled for them to pee, and their struggles to hold it in until the filming ended.
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

Fred wrote: 19 Sep 2021, 16:13
googlism2008 wrote: 19 Sep 2021, 16:10 And those actors. So many of them have to endure one-piece skintight suits that makes peeing a major operation.
We've seen other reports of actors in complex costumes that had to be virtually dismantled for them to pee, and their struggles to hold it in until the filming ended.
I always like the interview with Tom Holland when he talks about the time he got really desperate really quickly and almost wet himself in the Spiderman suit.
jzag1981
Active

Post by jzag1981 »

I bet the wardrobe department on movie productions see some interesting things from time to time. The good ones are likely more sensitive to the utility of the costume so they don’t need an emergency laundry trip.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

I read interviews with the first spider man in the reboot of spider man. Toby Maguire where he said he had 18 hour days in the spider suit and could not piss the entire time in the spidey suit and his bladder got really full by the end of the day. must have been fun doing the jumps and flips and running with his bladder that fu ll. sounds like tom holland has a twitchy bladder and is not as good at holding his piss as Tobey Maguire was. getting desperate quickly is a mark of a twitchy bladder. if you have a more relaxed bladder the feeling of fullness grows over time and it stays relaxed.