Police Officers stuck in a lift!

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Lee
Can't stay away...

Police Officers stuck in a lift!

Post by Lee »

THE EVENT WAS A ROYAL CELEBRATION IN CENTRAL LONDON WITH TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE GATHERING ALL ALONG THE MALL FOR THE PROCESSION AND DRIVE-PAST AS WELL AS IN THE SURROUNDING STREETS AND PARKS…

…in the police radio control room, the duty inspector was standing behind the chair of radio operator Steve Jenkins. He listened to the exchange before adding his own observation.

“If they can’t find suitable transport, tell them to use whatever’s available – a minibus if they have to.”

“They’re not still waiting to pick up the needy, are they sir?” a voice called out from across the room.

“Yes, they are,” the inspector replied, “and if they don’t do so quickly we’re going to have someone standing in wet trousers out there.”

His comment prompted a couple of grins in the control room and at the same time the door opened, and another officer walked in with a tray full of coffees.

“What’s this, then? Are we still trying to sort out the guys who need to spend a penny?”

“Yep” commented someone else, “and I suspect we’ve got some bobbies bouncing on the spot!”

“I imagine they’ve long since passed the spending a penny stage, more like gagging for a piss by now!”

There were a few more grins, and someone asked, “What’s the criteria for an officer using the ‘Code Red’ radio signal, Sarge? Is it approaching the point of no return?”

“Something like that” replied the inspector.

“I thought there was a ‘Code Black’ as well?”

“’Code Red’ is I’m about to piss meself. ‘Code Black’ is too late, I’ve just done it!”

Amidst the laughter prompted by the officer’s reply, the inspector interceded. “Alright everyone, quieten it down a bit. I know it’s hysterical for you lot in here but there’s a few poor sods out there trying not to wet themselves. Let’s try and get it sorted before they embarrass themselves – and The Met!”

The radio operator turned around.

“Sir, they’ve got a vehicle with two seats available. They’re going down The Mall and they’re going to pick up the two who are saying they’re in the most desperate trouble – a PC Gilbert at RD14 opposite the gates of the park and a PC Brook at the entrance to the Arch. They’re going to take them to the shift changeover location at the CP Exchange building on the Embankment so they can use the loos there.”

“Good” said the inspector, “at last, relief for everyone” and he walked away and back to his seat.

It was around 8-10 minutes later when a marked police car pulled up at the entrance to the Arch and the driver stuck his head out of the window.

“PC Brook?” he called out to a young policeman standing as one of the street liners.

Removing his helmet, the officer ran over to the car, opened the back door and clambered in.

“Oh, Thank God! At last! I thought you were never going to turn up.”

The officer in the front passenger seat turned around and grinned.

“We do our best to avoid unsightly puddles on the pavement!” he laughed, “I’ve just told that to our young friend alongside you … PC Almost Pissy Pants!”

PC Ken Brook looked to his left where a young, fresh-faced and red-faced, uniformed constable with a panicky expression on his face was sitting with his arms wrapped around his knees which were pulled almost up to his chest.

“Don’t joke, please” he pleaded, looking serious, “I honestly thought I was going to end up doing it in my trousers standing there, in front of everyone! I’m still not sure if I’m going to make it!”

The two officers in the front both laughed but PC Brook nodded sympathetically, “I know mate, me too.”

The drive to the office block along the Embankment took another 8-10 minutes and as the vehicle pulled up outside, the two younger officers both hauled themselves out of the back seat in ungainly fashion.

“We’re not waiting for you” called out the driver, “run in and have your wee-wees, then another vehicle will pick you up and take you back when they get a chance. Wait outside for them. Okay?”

PC Aaron Gilbert and PC Ken Brook both ran into the building and as they approached the security desk, Aaron spoke first and urgently with panic in his voice, “We’ve been brought here to use the toilets, where are they please?”

“Tenth floor” growled back the disinterested security officer, “take the lift”. And he beckoned towards the annex on their left, adding, “You can leave your hats on the desk here if you want to.”

As both officers made their way uncomfortably towards the lift, Aaron tutted and raised his eyebrows, “Tenth bloody floor, typical. Surely they’ve got sodding toilets down here somewhere! I’m frightened I’m going to do it in my kecks before we get there!”

He pressed the button on the lift panel and the two of them both watched intently as the floor numbers began to slowly appear… 15, 14, 13, 12 … and seemingly got slower and slower as they decreased.

“I reckon they’re seriously trying to make me wet my pants!” PC Gilbert grimaced, prompting Ken to respond with an awkward half-smile.

After what seemed like an eternity standing waiting, the lift finally arrived, and the two officers stepped inside as the see-through glass door opened. It was a strange and unusual contraption with a soft carpeted island in the middle and edged with a silver gully several inches wide. The modern style made it look and feel of almost tubular shape, although it wasn’t, but as the glass door slowly shut, the grey external door began to also slide across.

Aaron had already pressed the number ten button several times before his request kicked in and with a small shudder, the lift started to slowly elevate, prompting Aaron to say, “It’s agony, isn’t it? It gets worse when you know you’re almost there, doesn’t it? It almost becomes more difficult to hold on.”

Ken didn’t reply and Aaron added, “Why are these things always so damn slow when you’re in a hurry? They go like an express train when you’re not bothered.”

“I don’t like those fast things” replied Ken, “they leave my stomach about three seconds behind – and in my state I’m not sure my bladder would welcome that!”

“My bladder only wants one thing right now, believe me!” said Aaron, “It’s about to give out and I think it’s telling me no more torture today” and he tellingly and gently rubbed his lower belly.

“Almost there…” Ken started to say, “good things come to those who wait…” but before he could say anything more, the lift slowed and stopped as the indicator panel lit up at floor four and after grinding to a halt, the doors slowly opened to reveal two senior officers waiting outside – a male Chief Inspector and a female Superintendent, both in uniform.

They stepped inside, nodding at the two constables who stood upright, or as upright as their taut bodies allowed themselves to, and acknowledged their superiors.

“Sir, Ma’am” said PC Brook and his colleague muttered the same more quietly and under his breath.

The lift doors slowly closed shut and within several seconds, there was a slight shudder as they began to move once again.
But no sooner had they started moving than there was an almighty jolt, and the lights momentarily went out. As the brightness re-lit the lift, the two startled police constables looked at each other in disbelief.

“Oh, please, no!” gasped PC Brook.

“No, no, no! This can’t be happening, surely!” said PC Gilbert loudly, “the fucking thing’s broken down! Christ Almighty! What are we going to do now!”

They had both blurted out their instant reactions before realising just whose company they were in.

“Sorry, ma’am” mumbled PC Brook apologetically.

The superintendent just nodded her head gently and glanced across at her companion, who said, “Not again. How many times have we been to this building and had a lift break down on us?”

His words were like a dagger to the heart of PC Aaron Gilbert.

“What! Sorry, sir, but what? This has happened before, er Sir?”

“Yes, I’m afraid so” replied the Chief Inspector, “it happened a couple of days ago when we were here. I wasn’t inside but a couple of my colleagues were. We were preparing the room for the planning and debrief sessions and we had to wait almost an hour before we could get started.”

“An hour!” exclaimed PC Brook, “press the alarm button! Quickly!”

A few seconds later, with Aaron’s finger frantically pushing continually on the alarm call button, a voice spoke from the intercom panel.

“Security, what is it?”

“We’re inside the lift!” called out Aaron, stating the obvious. “It’s broken down or stopped or something. We’re stuck inside. We’re police officers. We need to get out of here as soon as possible, like now!”

“Are you the two coppers who needed the loo?”

“Yes!” called out Aaron, regardless of the seniority of the two senior staff, “and we still do, urgently! We were on our way up. There’s four of us in here now, though.”

“Okay. I’ll call out the engineers. They shouldn’t be too long in getting here.”

“Christ! We can’t wait that long!” yelled Aaron, “Neither of us! We can’t wait for the engineers!”

The security officer responded in a calm, disinterested tone, “Well, unless you can morph yourselves through the wall, you haven’t got much of a choice, mate! And don’t go weeing on the floor either, there’s an electrical circuit in the gully round the flooring. Get that wet and you’ll be stuck in there for days!”

“How long’s not long, please?” asked Ken in a more composed manner.

“I don’t know, whenever they can get here. About 20 minutes, I’d guess.”

“Jesus Wept!” mumbled Aaron, “I’ll have pissed myself by then!”

As the intercom crackled quietly before cutting off at the end of the call, Inspector Whitely looked directly at PC Gilbert.

“You need to calm down a bit, lad and allow the staff here to do their jobs. It’s nobody’s fault and we can’t change the situation. It is what it is, and we have to deal with it in a professional manner. I didn’t realise that you two were on your way to the toilets. Have you been out on the streets?”

“Yes sir” replied PC Brook, “we were brought here by car so that we could go to the toilet. We both made requests for urgent relief breaks, so this is not a good situation for either of us. We’re both desperate to go.”

“Ah okay” replied the Inspector, “let’s hope we won’t be stuck in here for too long.”

But Aaron was unable to maintain the same level of composure and he began to gabble.

“I just can’t wait much longer! Sorry Sir, but I just can’t, and Ma’am, sorry as well, but I need to get out of here now! I’ve been waiting for ages, and I can’t take much more, sorry Sir, but, well, you know, I’ve just got to go in a minute, somewhere, otherwise I’ll just, oh shit… sorry ma’am, I just can’t hold on much longer…”

And as he spoke, the young constable began to bob up and down on the spot, stepping from one foot to the other in rapid succession.

Inspector Whitely spoke again, in a quiet and forceful tone.

“Look lad, I understand your frustration, but you have to deal with the situation you find yourself in. You can’t just ‘get out’, can you? We all have to keep calm and wait. There isn’t any other option. If you settle yourself down and think logically, you’ll be okay. As soon as they have some news for us, we’ll be the first to know. Just try and relax and compose yourself and accept what’s happening.”

Aaron was crimson-faced, and the words of the Chief Inspector were little more than a muffled echo. He had been fighting a battle to keep control of himself for what seemed like an eternity and now, with no chance of relief in sight, his resistance was in danger of faltering in devastating fashion.

“Oh God!” he mumbled, as he grimaced and although he stopped jigging from foot to foot, he crossed his legs just above his knees and squeezed his thighs together, adding a woeful, “Sorry Ma’am, but I’m nearly doing it!”

Superintendent Rosemary Swift averted her eyes towards PC Ken Brook.

“How are you doing constable? Are you in a similar predicament?”

“Well, yes ma’am. But not quite as bad, I don’t think. I just pray we won’t be stuck in here for too long, though, otherwise I’m in serious trouble!”

The superintendent smiled softly, adding, “We all hope that we won’t be too long.”

There was a 20-30 second period of complete silence before PC Aaron Gilbert spoke again, and this time his quivering voice was once again accompanied by a frantic shuffling of his feet. His stance was stiff and uncomfortable, and he looked directly at his colleague.

“I’m really sorry, look, I don’t even know your name, or any of your names. But I’m going to embarrass myself in front of you if this takes too long, I’m absolutely desperate for a piss. I almost couldn’t wait while I was on crowd control duty and I’ll be honest, I’ve only just made it here without disaster, so if we’re stuck in here for much longer, I’m done for. I’ll have an accident.”

“What’s your name, constable?” asked Inspector Whitely.

“Aaron, Aaron Gilbert, PC Aaron Gilbert, PC 708 Gilbert.”

“Okay, now look Aaron” the Inspector continued, “you know you can’t go anywhere, so this is about trying to keep as composed as you can and then…”

But remarkably, the young officer interrupted his senior, blurting out,

“I’m sorry Sir, I just can’t. I think I’m going to… I think I’m about to wet myself!”

As PC Ken Brook watched in horrified amazement, despite his own bursting bladder, Superintendent Swift moved forwards and slightly closer to PC Gilbert.

“Relax. Just relax. You’re not going to wet yourself. You’re just panicking. Just try and get your head straight and remember who you are and where you are.”

“I can’t! I’m going to piss my pants in front of you!”

The two senior officers said nothing but just looked at each other, as PC Ken Brook leaned back against the lift wall and tensed his legs, “Mate, if you keep saying things like that, you’re going to make me do it in a minute!”

Aaron bent forwards and put both hands on his thighs before bending his knees and then standing upright once again and moving one hand to the crotch of his trousers where he momentarily gripped the material of his uniform and crossed one leg over the other.

“I can’t believe this is happening! I’m going to have to go in my trousers!”

Inspector Whitely spoke again, in a soft and compassionate voice.

“Listen to me now. If the worst happens, it happens. But it really need not. We’ve all found ourselves in desperate situations on occasions and accidents rarely occur. If you give up and let panic overwhelm you, you might do what you think you will. But if you try and compose yourself and will yourself to hold on, you will be able to, just believe me.”

PC Gilbert said nothing but bent forwards at the waist again, this time putting his hands flat on his knees as he stared at the floor.

Standing a few feet away, PC Brook looked on. He was in his third year of policing having joined as a graduate after three years at Stafford University. He was small in stature and looked more suited for a comfy office-based role rather than a job which might see him grappling with someone on the front-line, but he loved the police work.

The 26-year-old gently brushed a few specks of fluff from the front of his uniform jacket. He had been getting close to frantic whilst lining the parade route and having been unable to confide in anyone nearby that his need was getting worse and worse, he had had to resort to making a radio call to the control room to ask to be relieved. The operator had advised him, ‘Look mate, if it’s that bad, I’d suggest you make a ‘Code Red’ call. That should get someone to come and assist you as a matter of urgency. Otherwise, you’ll just be added to the list of requests and there’s no saying how long that might take’.

Ken had immediately taken his advice and thankfully for him, he was top of the emergency list which meant he was prioritised. A couple of times standing there he had had to catch his breath and clench his muscles to retain bladder control and there had been one horrible moment when he’d had to cross his legs, praying that nobody in the crowd saw and realised his predicament. When he’d got the call to say that a car was on its way to pick him up, he’d almost had to wipe away a tear of relief as he realised his torture might finally be coming to an end.

Halfway down The Mall, PC Gilbert had been standing facing the crowds behind the barriers on street control duty. He’d guzzled down the bottle of the water they’d all been given and when a volunteer came along a while later handing out more free water, he’d foolishly taken another one and knocked it back without thinking of the possible consequences. It was the first major event for the slim, dark-haired 21-year-old constable who was still in his first year of service after coming out of training school and the first time he’d found himself in a situation where he could not walk away from where he was based. With a pint of water adding to the earlier coffee he’d consumed, his bladder had filled at an alarming rate and not wanting to show himself up by making a radio call to say that he was bursting for the toilet, he’d gone straight to ‘Code Red’ in the hope that they’d just replace him without probing too much about what the problem was. But no such luck, though.

‘What’s the emergency, please?’
‘Erm, I need to be relieved, replaced, please!’
‘Why, please?’
‘Er, I just need to be stood down’
‘Officer, you’ve called in ‘Code Red’ which is for emergency use, so what’s your emergency?’
‘I, er…I, well, I need the toilet!’
‘You and a dozen others, mate, you’ll have to wait until you’re relieved, it’s not an emergency’
‘But it is!’
‘What do you mean?’
‘I can’t wait! I might wet myself I think… I’m going to do it, you know, have an accident in my pants standing here if I don’t get away any minute!’
‘Oh, bloody hell! Okay, okay, just cross your legs, we’ll try and get someone out to you’

PC Gilbert had carried on standing there, grinding his legs together as discreetly as he could and he kept visually seeing himself losing control, picturing himself standing there and wetting his trousers like a little schoolboy. He kept seeing himself from someone in the crowd’s perspective, peeing himself, and he found himself almost wondering what the onlookers would actually see if his trousers started to get wet. Similar to PC Brook, the call to say that a car was going to pick him up provided amazing salvation but also accentuated his need dramatically.

Trapped inside the stranded lift, the crisis point for both of them arrived almost simultaneously.

Aaron felt hugely embarrassed at acting in such a childish manner in front of a fellow officer and senior staff, but he suddenly pushed his legs tightly together and began to bob up and down gently, feeling himself going red in the face. The discomfort all around his midriff was developing into little spasms of gnawing pain, stabbing his lower abdomen periodically and the panicky sensation that was momentarily sweeping through his body was exacerbating his predicament. He desperately wanted to grab and massage his cock, or at least give it a few squeezes to help him try and maintain his control, but although he couldn’t bring himself to act in such a way in front of the others, he knew that it might not be long before he had no choice if he wanted to avoid the most humiliating experience of his 21-year-old life.

No more than a few feet away from him, PC Ken Brook was desperate to squat down, as much to relieve the discomfort as anything. Like his colleague, his bladder was aching so badly he was starting to wonder how soon it would be before his control started to seriously weaken.

PC Gilbert just HAD to take some sort of preventative action if he was going to avoid leaking into his pants. He could feel himself trembling in both panic and embarrassment as he dug his right hand deeply into the pocket of his uniform trousers and through the thin material of the pocket, he pinched the end of his dick, scrunching up the fabric of his white cotton briefs so that he could gently massage himself more easily. The instant relief was bliss, but it also prompted an overwhelming urge to rub himself more frantically as the initial sensation was quickly replaced by an even more urgent feeling of desperation. He was about to apologise pathetically to the others but suddenly he realised it was almost too late for apologies.

“I’m so sorry about this, but if I don’t do this, I’m going to wet myself! I’m sorry!”

Aaron gasped loudly before uttering again, “I’m going to piss myself!”

The inspector also realised the intensity and almost predictable outcome of the situation which was unfolding in front of him.

“Okay lad, you’ll have to do what you have to do”

Aaron was gripping himself tightly through his pocket and standing with his knees pushed together, but he knew was approaching the point of no return. Half an hour earlier he had been on the verge of just going to the toilet in his uniform trousers out in the street. His panic had now turned into crisis mode, and he was about to cross the line into humiliation.

“I’m going to have a slash in my strides! I can’t help it!”

The silent atmosphere in the lift was unbearable as the young constable continued,

“I’m starting to piss, it’s coming! I’m doing it in my pants!”

PC Gilbert began to sink slowly to his haunches, squatting down in agony as his control evaporated and his over-stretched bladder muscles began to give way.

Squatting with one hand gripping the crotch of his police uniform trousers and using his other hand to support himself against the lift wall, he suddenly felt scorching warmth cascading through his underpants and hot streams trickling down the backs of his thighs and spreading across his bum cheeks. He couldn’t even feel that he was urinating, just the warm rivulets running underneath his backside and down his legs.

Now that he’d started, he couldn’t have stopped himself, even if he’d wanted to, and the strength of the flow increased until suddenly a jet of pale yellow pee began to gush through his trousers, firing through the crotch and splattering onto the floor before forming a puddle which started to surround both of his scuffed boots.

“I’m going a toilet!” he whimpered, in childlike fashion.

The warm sensation ran down the entire length of his legs and inside his boots where his black Adidas sports socks started to become sodden and clingy around his ankles. He could feel the wetness under his heels and toes of both feet as it puddled hotly under the soles of his socks inside his shoes.

“Oh No!” mumbled Inspector Whitely as both he and the superintendent watched the flow of urine cascading from the crotch of the young constable’s trousers before dripping like a tap from the cuffs at the bottom of his trouser legs.

“Jesus Wept!” moaned PC Ken Brook as he watched, “I can hardly hold it either, it’s making me almost do it too!”

But in increasing discomfort, he managed to contain himself, although he was unable to avert his eyes from his colleague wetting himself spectacularly.

As the torrent gradually subsided after what seemed like minutes, PC Gilbert remained on his haunches, unable to speak and breathing erratically as he gasped and moaned at the sheer horror of what he had done in his trousers and pants, as well as the amazing feeling of ecstatic relief he was experiencing.

Inspector Whitely spoke quietly, “Okay lad, stay down there. Just try and take deep breaths. You’ll get some assistance soon, I’m sure.”

‘Christ, they’ve forgotten I’m about to piss my pants too in a minute’ groaned PC Ken Brook to himself.

It seemed that ages passed without anyone moving, but in reality it was probably no more than 60 seconds before the intercom crackled into life again and a voice said, ‘Hello, you should be on the move any second now. The mechanism isn’t working but they’re going to manually pull you up to the next floor so you can get out wherever you want to.

“Thank you” replied Inspector Whitely, “if you can let me and my colleague out at the next floor, you can then take the lift up to floor ten where the other two officers need to get out if that’s okay.”

Aaron brushed his hand across his forehead to wipe away beads of sweat, mumbling almost to himself, ‘Jesus Christ! It’s too late for me, I’ve pissed myself!’

Within seconds, there was a heavy jolt, and the lift began to move, gradually and slowly, prompting the Inspector to say,

“You two carry on up to the tenth floor, okay? That’s where the toilets are, and you can both try and sort yourselves out up there and get whatever assistance you might need.”

The manual elevation took twice as long as usual and when they eventually reached the next floor, the doors opened and the two senior officers stepped out without further comment, barely acknowledging the extraordinary event they had just witnessed.

But no sooner had the doors closed again, than PC Ken Brook let out a groan of woe.

“Jesus Christ! For fuck’s sake! I’m nearly pissing meself! I can’t make it to the toilets! I can’t hold on!”

And with that, he frantically started to wrench the boot off his left foot, using his right foot to force his other foot out of the tightly-fitted boot. He was already unbuckling his belt and as he stooped down and grabbed the discarded boot with one hand, with the other hand he was yanking his trousers undone and ripping down the fly, just about managing to pull down the waistband of his tight-fitting grey boxers as he wedged the boot between the tops of his legs…

“Oh, fucking hell!” he gasped, as with his hand clasped around his dick, he began to jet a torrent of piss into his boot.

He was moaning and grunting in orgasmic fashion as he peed like a racehorse right into the boot, with little splashes escaping onto the floor and he had his eyes closed as he experienced a sense of relief he had rarely felt before.

The release seemed to last an eternity before PC Brook suddenly stiffened his body and tensed his legs, moaning as he forced himself to stop peeing. In a rapid action he carefully lowered the boot down to the floor and started trying to use his socked foot to ease off his other boot, but the tense activity made him start urinating again and several spurts jetted directly into his underpants which were stretched around his thighs.

“Shit! Shit!” he was groaning as he spurted and dripped into his boxers.

No sooner had he managed to force his boot off, whilst also dribbling uncontrollably onto the floor with numerous drips trickling down the top of his leg, than he lifted his other boot and began to continue to piss noisily into his second boot.

PC Aaron Gilbert was still watching agog from his lowly position, and it seemed another age before his frantic colleague finally finished peeing and as he lowered the second full boot to the floor, he struggled to get the words out,

“Thank Christ for that! I was literally seconds away from losing that whole lot into my trousers! I’ve still got wet pants, though. Look, I’ve soaked myself!”

In the other corner of the lift, PC Aaron Gilbert was squatting down as his own wet underpants and trousers turned cold and clammy, with the huge puddle beneath him swimming around his own boots.

PC Ken Brook had only just finished doing his trousers and belt up and tucking his shirt in and he was standing in his dark grey socks when the lift stopped and the doors opened – and a large crowd of onlookers, including engineers, stared into the small interior of the lift.

“Oh My God, he’s wet himself!”

“Have you done it in your trousers mate?”

PC Brook spoke with a still shaky voice, “Where’s the toilet?”

“Just down there on the right. Has your mate been to the toilet in his pants?”

PC Brook nodded and hobbled out of the lift, carefully carrying his boots.

“Hurry up, mate. The toilet’s along there!”

“What’s the other one taken his shoes off for?” whispered someone.

“No idea, but at least he’s made it in time. Can you believe the other copper’s pissed himself?”
evergreen
Well Known Member
Re: Police Officers stuck in a lift!

Post by evergreen »

It's a feeling every copper must know well - and its a fact that many lose the battle.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

evergreen wrote: 01 Oct 2021, 09:14 It's a feeling every copper must know well - and its a fact that many lose the battle.
A fact? Or a fantasy? :lol:
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Those two must have had to get back on duty afterwards in their sopping wet uniforms, I guess. Other bursting colleagues would need to be relieved from their posts, after all.

The scene in the stuck lift is an ultimate fantasy for me.

Thanks for a great read.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Although being stuck in an elevator (or on an amusement ride) is a cliche, it does happen!