How frantic was his search for a toilet?

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Brian
Site Staff
Re: How frantic was his search for a toilet?

Post by Brian »

Well, if we say (e), making it back outside with maybe just wet underwear which he's hoping doesn't show too obviously on the outside of his uniform and an angry bladder which wants to eject more, we'll get to find out from you what happens to him when he rejoins his impatient colleagues outside, won't we? ;)
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I hadn't thought about that one! If his trousers are still dry by the time he gets back out to his colleagues, he must have a 10-gallon bladder made of iron!!
Chikita
Active

Post by Chikita »

Tytn wrote: Then there are the times when no doubt the MOP (member of the public) have just been caught urinating in the street when really all the copper wants to do is join him than write him up for it, no doubt struggling to keep still themselves!
This sounds like story material to me. The dynamic...
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Chikita wrote:
Tytn wrote: Then there are the times when no doubt the MOP (member of the public) have just been caught urinating in the street when really all the copper wants to do is join him than write him up for it, no doubt struggling to keep still themselves!
This sounds like story material to me. The dynamic...
The stereotypical police officer drinks lots of coffee, but they spend quite a lot of their duty time in their cruisers, which are equipped with computers that allow them to do most of what they could do at the precinct office - except pee. I expect that many develop strong bladders, perhaps some belonging to the Liter Club, but still they must have to relieve themselves at least once in an 8-hour shift. One rarely sees a uniformed officer in a public rest room, so they must have some less public place where they can urinate. I know for a fact that in my rural community, officers have peed when doing a "house check" at an unoccupied property.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

It would indeed be interesting to find out what the outcome was.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Adrian6970 wrote:It would indeed be interesting to find out what the outcome was.
I did make a suggestion in my story! :lol: