Desperation on Public Transport

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
psswalls282
Active

Re: Desperation on Public Transport

Post by psswalls282 »

bobbob wrote: 30 May 2020, 14:30 I used to frequently visit a fairly small UK city with a high student population.

Most weekend nights I'd loiter at the bus station. The toilets shut around 8pm, but it was seemingly socially acceptable there for the guys to just piss against the wall by the toilets or just through the closed toilet gate!

I even once heard a female driver directly some young guys down there, as that's where all the lads go.

Probably fuelled by drink and desperation it was just the norm down there, but made some great sightings!
Which city? ;)
psswalls282
Active

Post by psswalls282 »

1986 London: needed a slash so bad, slightly drunk uni student, got off at a tube station and no one was there, found an alcove and was so pee shy, and rock hard, couldn't piss. Thought I'd burst. Had to leave and walk several streets couldn't find a gents or pub. Evening still light out. Finally, still hard, was so bursting, found a building site fence and was able to piss.

2019 city I won't say but a country where they register you as a sex offender if you piss in public. Had gone before leaving bar and waited and gone again to be safe. Late night all coffee shops closed. Metro/subway/underground/unspecified was delayed no bars near the station we stopped at. Bursting. Stopped with doors open "held" at station. Had to jump up and walk out - Google maps no toilets, no bars, no Starbucks. Nearest park 15 min away. Walked. So bright lights. Found some bushes. Terrified I'd get arrested or mugged. Fortunately didn't.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

psswalls282 wrote: 17 Jun 2020, 23:00 1986 London: needed a slash so bad, slightly drunk uni student, got off at a tube station and no one was there, found an alcove and was so pee shy, and rock hard, couldn't piss. Thought I'd burst. Had to leave and walk several streets couldn't find a gents or pub. Evening still light out. Finally, still hard, was so bursting, found a building site fence and was able to piss.

2019 city I won't say but a country where they register you as a sex offender if you piss in public. Had gone before leaving bar and waited and gone again to be safe. Late night all coffee shops closed. Metro/subway/underground/unspecified was delayed no bars near the station we stopped at. Bursting. Stopped with doors open "held" at station. Had to jump up and walk out - Google maps no toilets, no bars, no Starbucks. Nearest park 15 min away. Walked. So bright lights. Found some bushes. Terrified I'd get arrested or mugged. Fortunately didn't.
psswalls282 wrote: 17 Jun 2020, 23:00 1986 London: needed a slash so bad, slightly drunk uni student, got off at a tube station and no one was there, found an alcove and was so pee shy, and rock hard, couldn't piss. Thought I'd burst. Had to leave and walk several streets couldn't find a gents or pub. Evening still light out. Finally, still hard, was so bursting, found a building site fence and was able to piss.

I moved to London to go to uni in 1987! Happy memories of the underground, being desperate and desperation sightings!! 🙂
danjacob
Active

Post by danjacob »

I was on the 5 hour trip, both in two directions. First time I felt the need to pee after 1 hour but the driver said he is also desperate so let's make a stop at the gas station. We had to use ladies becuase one guy stucked in gents, we didn't want to lose time. Later that day we got stuck in traffic and guy from one car just pulled over and went to pee! He must been desperate!

Going back on Wednesday I got desperate after half of an hour of the trip. I knew we are going to make a stop but it was supposed to be more than 2 hours. As time goes by, I got more and more desperate! My bladder started to hurt. I was looking for this spot. Damn, after more than 2 hours we got to the destination and I could have relieving clear piss.
Where's the nearest toilet?
ThePTNN202
Active

Post by ThePTNN202 »

In the days when I lived in a distant outer suburban area of a major city, it was not unfeasible for passengers to have spent over an hour on a train (and if it was a regular suburban one, would not have had toilets on board) to reach the area. The advantage of those distant, outer suburban areas though, there was pretty much guaranteed to be some bushland right near the station. Friday and Saturday were always particularly fun with the hoards returning from a night out partying and drinking, it was normal for a train to pull in and a number of people immediately run off into the bush. Occasionally a professional or business-man, returning from work and obviously caught short, would run off into the bush during regular hours too. There would often be ‘interesting’ conversations overheard towards the end of one of those late Friday or Saturday services, but I don’t think I ever really had any reason to feel too bad or concerned, it was widely known and accepted, at least as far out as I was, that relief in the bush was only a few minutes away.

#3 Here's the most recent public transport 'sighting' I recollect. As with my other sightings, I’ve probably embellished slightly and used over expressive language to make it more exciting reading, but essentially it is a real and true experience. If you think it's enjoyable, I’ll write down a few more of my public transport ones as well in time and leave them here.

It’s not unusual, if you’re traveling a long way for example, to get off one hour plus long journey (that probably had no toilets) straight onto another hour long one (also with no toilets) in this sprawling city.
Late service one night and I’d overheard some men a few seats behind chatting and one saying he only had 5 minutes to change platforms at the next station, where I was getting off too, so he could make his last train home (though I had no reason to pay any attention to this at the time). There had been a number of major sporting events that evening from which many passengers could be assumed to be returning. The type where patrons would likely have been drinking heavily and it's common to hold it in so as not to miss the result and on the expectation of going on the way out, but only to be shafted out a fire exit past all the facilities. This is set-up for some future 'stories' I might write out eventually too, but it does happen. Essentially I had every reason to expect there would be people on the trains busting for 'that piss they were already busting for halfway through the game but held in on the expectation of doing it during exit but didn't get to'. On the platform I became aware of someone pulling on the door handle to a room just behind where I was walking, finding it locked and unopenable, then muttering some expletive. It was actually some kind of unoccupied station office, but it looked like and was in the position a toilet might be so I understand why someone might think it is. I turned around and it was a big burly guy, but not unpleasant, shorts, T-shirt and thongs, late 20s or early 30s. I knew instantly what was happening, he looked a bit frantic, bouncing up and down a bit with one hand tightly in the pocket of his shorts, scanning the station. He didn’t ask for help, but would have been aware that I saw and knew exactly what was happening, there was no attempt to hide the movements or pained expression on his face when he looked at me, hoping to see a toilet somewhere behind. I could also tell from his voice he’d been the one behind who only had five minutes, and I knew because of where he had said he was going during that conversation that he was well and truly about to transfer onto another hour plus long train journey (probably with no toilets), and he had to make it because it was the last service and he would be stranded. Unsure what to do, he turned and started to head off back towards the platform where he needed to get his last train from. I knew the toilets were actually all the way over on another platform so he wouldn’t find any between here and boarding his train (and he’d never get to them and back anyway) plus the station, while not busy at that time, is not uncrowded, plus there’s always police and security around, in-short there's few places to hide.

Take this wherever you want from here, but what actually happened (because I’m not into wetting, sorry for any disappointment, and find I empathize, for whatever reason, when guys end up in these impossible predicaments, and especially considering the probability of having inadvertently fallen victim to the untenable series of circumstances mentioned earlier). There’s a small alcove behind the unoccupied office and it even runs into a waste drain so not really much harm. I just called out “hey” or something, he turned and I kind of discreetly motioned towards the alcove. Like, if he didn’t want to, I wasn’t going to force him, but I also felt he’d understood, that I understood his predicament, and I just thought 'let’s see where this goes', plus, frankly I didn’t want him to wet himself on that train as there was no indication he would enjoy that situation. Bang! Yes he understood, “can you stand there!” (in-front, so no one would see what he was doing) he frantically exclaimed reaching into his shorts like there was no second to spare, I mean by now he probably only had 3 minutes to make his train as well. He spread his legs, I think only to avoid splashing his feet as he was only wearing thongs, but still, it looks good, and released. I might have even considered sneaking a peek, to be honest it seemed he didn’t care, but I thought, the poor fellow was already in a bit of a compromising position and it would be wrong of me to take any further advantage of that. It was all over, I guess a minute or so later, he gave me a nice big pat on the back (thank you enough) and ran off for his train.

So, he was full, really full, I heard the whole ‘performance’ even though I didn’t see much. I’m glad he understood the ‘cues’, he couldn’t have made it much further carrying that load, certainly not the hour and a half that I knew he still had to go and I don’t really like to think about someone, even a stranger I just met, wetting themselves unwillingly, so I hope the rest of his trip was without incident.
He wasn't the type I imagine would have ever even wanted to speak with someone like me whatsoever, but it really is a great equalizer, a compromising predicament that sometimes you can still only turn to another male for understanding and assistance with.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

You were really nice to him there!

Your account is wonderfully told, thank you. Great reading.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

An excellent "sighting"! I've seen or heard of a number of occasions where a young man has been drinking in a bar and pees before leaving to catch his train or bus, or to be picked up by a friend for a long trip home, but his kidneys continue to work, and he's bursting within half an hour. The toilets on trains and at stations are often out of order (or totally lacking), so they have to improvise. The fellow cited above was fortunate to have someone help him find a place for relief, but if there's no bush available to water they may piss off the furthest end of a platform or behind any barrier or into a waste bin.

The unfortunate victim is commonly a lad from 18 to 25. That age range drinks more and may not yet have developed the ability to plan ahead and to comprehend the consequences of so much fluid intake. Some overestimate their ability to hold it in. To mitigate the problem is that that age range also has the more flexible bladder and strongest sphincter muscles.

Several times over the years I've given someone a ride home after he's been drinking, and I've had to make an emergency stop along the way. You observed that the burly fellow was "full, really full", and I've also noted some really long pisses by an inebriated passenger.

A great account!
ThePTNN202
Active

Post by ThePTNN202 »

Fred wrote: 21 Sep 2020, 12:35 but if there's no bush available to water they may piss off the furthest end of a platform or behind any barrier or into a waste bin.
Totally, I’ve witnessed many a nice ‘furthest end of the platform’, and without specifically hunting for it, if you actively went looking you'd witness a lot more. In my state’s capital, most train stations outside the very immediate city centre are in-fact outdoors, including major busy interchanges. Combine with, what I think is, a fairly relaxed attitude (compared to some other parts of the world) because many have spent time in the bush where everyone does it anyway, there can be plenty to see at peak times (especially a late Friday or Saturday night).

I once witnessed a fellow in formal/suit stride up to the far end, take stance, and release a nice big arc out into the night air. There’s no privacy, so even turning away to be as discreet as possible, still in plain sight. Imagination must be used for the desperate lead up (as I didn’t see that part) but it was memorable because quite a few guys on adjacent platforms were watching, even with interest, and, dare I say (though might not admit to it) probably even enjoying the ‘show’, as it really was a nice high arc with good distance and for considerable time, a nice silhouette back-lit by ambient station lights, so quite a picture perfect image LOL.

Another, witnessed a train pulling in with a guy, probably been out for a party and had too much, seen bouncing around behind the doors of the last carriage. Leapt out when the train halted and doors opened, went towards the back perimeter (beyond which there’s only grass and trees, so no harm) unzipping, but kind of immediately freaked out realizing there was also a train guard present on board and watching right there, so he grabbed himself and went to get back on the train, but it was obvious that he was about to explode. I’m imagining, either feeling sorry for the guy or just not wanting to have to clean up the mess, the guard said “I’ll hold the doors another 30 seconds for you” or something like that, because the guy quickly turned back around, went back to the platform end again seemingly with some kind of approval. I didn’t see anything beyond that as the doors to the train I was on opposite closed and we departed. The scenario is plausible and probably common, I imagine train guards would sometimes be treated to a good show via CCTV while they are monitoring all the carriages, especially on a late Friday or Saturday run and while I’ve occasionally encountered grumpy guards (and everyone is entitled to have a crappy day from time to time anyway) the majority of my own encounters have been good, they’ve even gone above and beyond to do the ‘right’ thing when I’ve sought assistance in completely unrelated matters.
It was also common, even to the extent of making the local newspapers on a couple of recalled occasions maybe 15 or so years ago, that some longer journeys would occasionally make ‘extended’ stops at 'bushier' stations for the obvious reason. If I had any idea how to dig those news pieces out I’d post them to one of the ‘in the news’ sections here for everyone. Usually presented as lurid ‘outrage’ pieces about rampant staff/cost cutting (upon stopping, no staff were on-site and facilities locked) which was a ‘hot’ issue at the time. Negligible ‘outrage’ about turning a blind eye while the end of the platform got used makeshift though. I guess the writers considered it perfectly rational and expected their readership would also, because they’ve probably all done it themselves one time or another.

More to come next time.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

I can't leave the unintended double entrendre - "peak times' indeed!
bobbob3
Arrived

Post by bobbob3 »

Yesterday whilst driving a bus, at one station in the middle of the route I had 5 minutes to wait.

A guy, who was boarding the bus at this stop, mid to late twenties, good looking & slightly bordering into chavvy, came up to me and checked I had 5 minutes before I left. I confirmed I did. He then said "There's no public toilets on the station anymore are there?". I told him this was true, and where the nearest ones were (which he could have got to within the 5 mins).

To my delight he then asked if I'd wait for him whilst he goes over there, pointing to the wasteland area to the side of the station. I said I would and off he jogged.

He gave a sheepish nod when he came back, having been fairly confident in the first conversation so I decided not to push it further. I'd like to think of him confidently blasting his piss into a corner, but his actions did make me wonder if stagefright and nervousness about missing the bus got the better of him and he had a pretty uncomfortable journey!