Guardsman does it in his pants on parade!

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Guardsman does it in his pants on parade!

Post by Lee »

You’re incredibly kind Sam. Thanks.

I absolutely love the thought of a military lad having an accident in his dress uniform. I will certainly think about a sequel.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Rereading this and my initial comment in which I was surprised that this didn't happen more often in real life, it occurs to me that some of the ceremonial uniforms have black or very dark trousers made of thick material. Someone with excellent muscle control might do a slow release that wouldn't be easily detected. While the wetness would gradually spread it might not be visible, only felt as a cold clamminess by the wearer.

However, the abrupt release by an overfull megabladder (as in this story) could not be kept secret no matter how thick and absorbent the trousers!
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Very true Fred.

I have read reports of people wearing clothes that can hide a certain amount of urine that have done just as you suggested. While they were able to maintain control, they let a little out at a time in hopes that the bladder would not become 100 % full and result in a total flood all at once.