City Market

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Re: City Market

Post by Dazza88 »

Wish this story ended in a full accident outside a locked public toilet, but the again I suppose it cannot always end like that, great story though.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

I was going to post this again, but considering it's here already I'll just slip back into the shadows again ;)

But its always worth bringing up the older stories to re-read ;)
Sam69
Active

Post by Sam69 »

Lee is the master in describing the desperation that often ends in a full wetting at least here in the open forum. Tytn is the master using vocabulary to invoke the scenes surrounding the desperation.

I'm basing this on the stories I have read so far which is most of them in the open forum.

There is no other site that I have found that matches this one. It appears to be a one of a kind.

I don't like scat. I don't like the drinking and the eating that some sites have.

There is nothing quite like a story about a very handsome lad that is 18-25 years old. For what ever reason it dawns on him that he might not make it to a toilet in time. The scene that follows never fails to provide wonderful reading and drama.

I'm glad that they all don't end the same. I like the drama where I really don't know if our lad of the day will disgrace himself or make it to the toilet in time! Surprises can be nice sometimes :!: