Accident on a Night Out

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
WetBoi117
Arrived

Accident on a Night Out

Post by WetBoi117 »

This story takes place a few years ago when I was taking a gap year before college. This is a true story and is one of the first times I wet myself in public, and I think the first and almost only time I had an accident in public.

A friend of mine had invited me to come out for drinks with him and a few of his friends, I had nothing better to do that night so I said yes. I wasn’t planning on wetting myself that night, so I just wore regular medium-dark blue jeans instead of black jeans. After we were a few drinks in, I think all of the other guys I was with had used the bathroom at least once, but I hadn’t gone at all. I was starting to feel the need to go when about half of the group decided to call it a night and head home. I asked my friend if he’d be interested in heading downtown to go to a hookah lounge for a bit before heading back home. He agreed, and even though I was starting to need the bathroom pretty badly at this point, I decided to skip using it at the first bar and wait until we got downtown.

The two of us left the bar and walked to the train station. It was only a short walk, maybe 5 minutes or so, but I needed to go a lot more by the time we got to the station. It was later at night so it took longer than usual for the train to come, it felt like an eternity. Finally, the train arrived, but the journey downtown wasn’t gonna be short. I sat down next to my friend, and I remember feeling unbelievably desperate. At one point on the train ride, I wasn’t even sure if I’d be able to make it downtown with dry pants, let alone the walk to the lounge.

I ended up making it downtown, and miraculously I ended up making it to the lounge with dry pants too. I was gonna start leaking at any second now though. The bathroom set up at the lounge was less than ideal. There was a men’s and women’s bathroom, but they could each only fit one person at a time. Usually, this wasn’t a problem, but to my horror when I walked in, I saw a line of about three big guys waiting for the bathroom. I was pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to hold all of my pee in long enough to avoid embarrassment in front of them, so I decided just to sit down with my friend. We started playing cards, and each ordered a drink (as was the policy at the lounge). It wasn’t too long before I leaked in my pants a bit. I was doing everything in my power not to let my friend see what was happening, and thankfully a combination of low chairs and a table really helped my cause. I leaked a few more times though, and by the time the line for the bathroom was gone, it was pretty obvious that I had had a bit of an accident. I had a bag that I could have used to cover the wet spot and went to the bathroom, but it would have been weird if I brought my bag with me to the bathroom and I wasn’t also leaving the lounge (at least that’s what I thought). I decided that the best way to avoid displaying my wet spot to the whole lounge and to avoid suspicion from the bag was just to stay put (19 year old me wasn’t always the brightest…). Anyways, my friend and I kept playing, and I kept leaking slowly, but the vast majority of my pee was yet to be released. Eventually, we paid the bill, and I thought we were in the clear, however, my friend asked if we could play one more game. Reluctantly, I said yes, and that false hope of being able to get up and use the bathroom was my downfall. Towards the end of the last game, I was leaking pretty seriously, my wet spot was getting bigger, and fast.

We finally finished the game, I put the bag on my lap to cover the wet spot, stood up, and made a beeline to the bathroom. Thankfully there wasn’t a line this time. I quickly went into the bathroom and closed the door. As soon as I did this, the floodgates opened, I started fully pissing my pants. I couldn’t think what to do so I just sat down on the toilet quickly hoping that, even though I was wetting myself, the damage would be minimal sitting down. I was right…. until, without thinking about what I was doing, I decided to stand up as soon as I finished pissing. Before the pee had a chance to soak through and get absorbed by the back of my jeans. The second I stood up, the unabsorbed pee flooded down my legs and totally soaked me. Sure, it may not have been as bad as if I had done it all standing up, but it wasn’t great. I stayed in the bathroom for a minute or two, I guess to try and let the pee absorb so I wasn’t too shiny, but eventually, I had to leave. I tried to position my bag such that it would cover as much as possible. And thankfully the back exit of the lounge was right next to the bathroom, so when my friend and I left I didn’t have to walk through the crowded lounge. I don’t know if my friend noticed what I had done, he didn’t say anything, but I think he must have known something was up. My pants were absolutely soaking wet.

I have yet to have another experience quite like this, and as embarrassing as it was at the time, I quite enjoy remembering it 🙈 it could be a fun situation to recreate someday 😝
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Accident on a Night Out

Post by Brian »

I can definitely relate to the situation where you've leaked a bit and now simply don't know what to do because you can't stand up and let everyone see what you've done. I know I've been in that situation before too when I was a younger adult.

Great details in your account!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

We don't always follow logic in that type of situation. Typical of your age, you chose to hold your pee until it would be more convenient to go, and then there was a waiting line! Once you started to leak you didn't have many options. And typical of many of us, you were actually in the bathroom when your sphincter gave up the battle!

A very hot experience to read about! You really got my attention with this sentence: "even though I was starting to need the bathroom pretty badly at this point, I decided to skip using it at the first bar and wait until we got downtown." I love it when a guy makes that kind of decision.
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

I really enjoyed reading this experience! I would have been absolutely mortified if it had happened to me, but I'm glad you remember it fondly and even want to recreate it.
Fred wrote: 02 Feb 2021, 12:56 You really got my attention with this sentence: "even though I was starting to need the bathroom pretty badly at this point, I decided to skip using it at the first bar and wait until we got downtown." I love it when a guy makes that kind of decision.
You'll find this behaviour is standard fare here for a lot of stories/experiences with younger men in it. The reasons can vary from politeness, shyness, an unwillingness to be inconvenienced or interrupted, cockiness, &c. and the results are exciting every time! I wonder what made your friend keep mum about your having wet yourself, if he did notice. Although it was a good friend move on his part to not draw attention to you if he did realise you had wet yourself.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

WetBoi117 wrote: 02 Feb 2021, 08:31 This story takes place a few years ago when I was taking a gap year before college. This is a true story and is one of the first times I wet myself in public, and I think the first and almost only time I had an accident in public.

A friend of mine had invited me to come out for drinks with him and a few of his friends, I had nothing better to do that night so I said yes. I wasn’t planning on wetting myself that night, so I just wore regular medium-dark blue jeans instead of black jeans. After we were a few drinks in, I think all of the other guys I was with had used the bathroom at least once, but I hadn’t gone at all. I was starting to feel the need to go when about half of the group decided to call it a night and head home. I asked my friend if he’d be interested in heading downtown to go to a hookah lounge for a bit before heading back home. He agreed, and even though I was starting to need the bathroom pretty badly at this point, I decided to skip using it at the first bar and wait until we got downtown.

The two of us left the bar and walked to the train station. It was only a short walk, maybe 5 minutes or so, but I needed to go a lot more by the time we got to the station. It was later at night so it took longer than usual for the train to come, it felt like an eternity. Finally, the train arrived, but the journey downtown wasn’t gonna be short. I sat down next to my friend, and I remember feeling unbelievably desperate. At one point on the train ride, I wasn’t even sure if I’d be able to make it downtown with dry pants, let alone the walk to the lounge.

I ended up making it downtown, and miraculously I ended up making it to the lounge with dry pants too. I was gonna start leaking at any second now though. The bathroom set up at the lounge was less than ideal. There was a men’s and women’s bathroom, but they could each only fit one person at a time. Usually, this wasn’t a problem, but to my horror when I walked in, I saw a line of about three big guys waiting for the bathroom. I was pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to hold all of my pee in long enough to avoid embarrassment in front of them, so I decided just to sit down with my friend. We started playing cards, and each ordered a drink (as was the policy at the lounge). It wasn’t too long before I leaked in my pants a bit. I was doing everything in my power not to let my friend see what was happening, and thankfully a combination of low chairs and a table really helped my cause. I leaked a few more times though, and by the time the line for the bathroom was gone, it was pretty obvious that I had had a bit of an accident. I had a bag that I could have used to cover the wet spot and went to the bathroom, but it would have been weird if I brought my bag with me to the bathroom and I wasn’t also leaving the lounge (at least that’s what I thought). I decided that the best way to avoid displaying my wet spot to the whole lounge and to avoid suspicion from the bag was just to stay put (19 year old me wasn’t always the brightest…). Anyways, my friend and I kept playing, and I kept leaking slowly, but the vast majority of my pee was yet to be released. Eventually, we paid the bill, and I thought we were in the clear, however, my friend asked if we could play one more game. Reluctantly, I said yes, and that false hope of being able to get up and use the bathroom was my downfall. Towards the end of the last game, I was leaking pretty seriously, my wet spot was getting bigger, and fast.

We finally finished the game, I put the bag on my lap to cover the wet spot, stood up, and made a beeline to the bathroom. Thankfully there wasn’t a line this time. I quickly went into the bathroom and closed the door. As soon as I did this, the floodgates opened, I started fully pissing my pants. I couldn’t think what to do so I just sat down on the toilet quickly hoping that, even though I was wetting myself, the damage would be minimal sitting down. I was right…. until, without thinking about what I was doing, I decided to stand up as soon as I finished pissing. Before the pee had a chance to soak through and get absorbed by the back of my jeans. The second I stood up, the unabsorbed pee flooded down my legs and totally soaked me. Sure, it may not have been as bad as if I had done it all standing up, but it wasn’t great. I stayed in the bathroom for a minute or two, I guess to try and let the pee absorb so I wasn’t too shiny, but eventually, I had to leave. I tried to position my bag such that it would cover as much as possible. And thankfully the back exit of the lounge was right next to the bathroom, so when my friend and I left I didn’t have to walk through the crowded lounge. I don’t know if my friend noticed what I had done, he didn’t say anything, but I think he must have known something was up. My pants were absolutely soaking wet.

I have yet to have another experience quite like this, and as embarrassing as it was at the time, I quite enjoy remembering it 🙈 it could be a fun situation to recreate someday 😝
Great account! Love the description of your increasing desperation and your not great decision making 😀😂
It doesn’t sound like it was to traumatic for you which is good!!
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Thanks for sharing that Wetboi117. In terms of how you were experiencing the desperation, were you squirming, fanning your legs, grabbing yourself etc while playing cards?
WetBoi117
Arrived

Post by WetBoi117 »

Fred wrote: 02 Feb 2021, 12:56 A very hot experience to read about! You really got my attention with this sentence: "even though I was starting to need the bathroom pretty badly at this point, I decided to skip using it at the first bar and wait until we got downtown." I love it when a guy makes that kind of decision.
Thank you Fred! That kind of decision can certainly make an evening more interesting 🙈 I’m sure deep down though I knew that making that decision would result in at least some amount of wet pants. Though perhaps I didn’t expect it to lead to a full wetting 😅
bearshel wrote: 03 Feb 2021, 05:53 Thanks for sharing that Wetboi117. In terms of how you were experiencing the desperation, were you squirming, fanning your legs, grabbing yourself etc while playing cards?
I can't quite remember that level of detail, I'm afraid, but since I was trying to hide it from my friend, I think I must have been trying to discretely bounce my leg a bit, and probably grabbing myself under the table when I had the chance. I don't think I was able to do all that much though, for fear of drawing attention to myself. That's probably why I was leaking so much 😅
WetBoi117
Arrived

Post by WetBoi117 »

neodreamwaters wrote: 02 Feb 2021, 16:44 I wonder what made your friend keep mum about your having wet yourself, if he did notice. Although it was a good friend move on his part to not draw attention to you if he did realise you had wet yourself.
He isn’t the kind of guy to make a scene. So if he did notice, that’s probably why he kept quiet. Though, perhaps the quick escape combined with the darkness was sufficient cover for him not to become too suspicious… hard to say haha. This wasn’t actually the only time I wet myself in front of him though 🙈. It was the only real accident, but I remember one or two other occasions where I consciously decided to let go. One night in particular that comes to mind is an especially fun memory.

I was about the same age as in the story above. He and I had gone to a bar downtown, alone this time. We proceeded to drink quite a bit, and I was definitely not in a state to be making smart choices haha. I can’t remember if I used the bathroom before leaving the bar, but considering I’m practically allergic to bathrooms when I’m drunk, I probably didn’t 😂. Either way, I remember I was wearing black jeans this time, far more suitable to conceal any mishaps. After leaving the bar, we decided to walk around the city a little bit to find some nice views. Eventually, we ended up at a parkade and decided to go up to the top to chill out for a bit. There was no one there and it seemed like a good place to have a cigarette and enjoy a view of the city. By the time we got up, we both had to piss. Of course, there weren’t any bathrooms up there so we had to make do. My friend announced he was going to go over into the corner and take a piss, I said I’d do the same in the corner opposite. This is when a little voice in my head said “What’s the point in just pissing in the corner the same as him? It’s dark, you’re wearing black jeans, just go over there and piss yourself.” So that’s exactly what I did. I walked over to the corner, pretended to unzip, etc, but really I was just fully letting go in my pants. Once I finished I went back over to my friend and he was none the wiser. That wasn’t the end of the night though, from there we decided to walk a bit further to a park that overlooked the city. It was a bit of a trek, and by the time we arrived, I had to piss again. This time I was gonna be bolder though. My friend and I were sitting on the grass right next to each other and I decided I was just gonna let go right there, right next to him. I probably didn’t have too much of a choice though, there were no public bathrooms, and there were a few people around (though not super close) so pissing on a tree wouldn’t have been discreet enough. So I did it, I totally flooded my pants sitting maybe two feet away from my friend, who seemed entirely oblivious to what was happening. That was pretty exhilarating. That’s the danger when alcohol and I meet… I get far too confident for my own good 😂 thankfully I didn’t get caught!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Just a thought: When you've been drinking, your urine will be diluted and there might not be enough of a smell to attract attention. So it's probably easier to piss your pants and remain undetected. (Or if detected, you can tell them it's the latest thing in men's cologne.)
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

WetBoi117 wrote: 03 Feb 2021, 08:46 He isn’t the kind of guy to make a scene. So if he did notice, that’s probably why he kept quiet. Though, perhaps the quick escape combined with the darkness was sufficient cover for him not to become too suspicious… hard to say haha. This wasn’t actually the only time I wet myself in front of him though 🙈. It was the only real accident, but I remember one or two other occasions where I consciously decided to let go. One night in particular that comes to mind is an especially fun memory.

I was about the same age as in the story above. He and I had gone to a bar downtown, alone this time. We proceeded to drink quite a bit, and I was definitely not in a state to be making smart choices haha. I can’t remember if I used the bathroom before leaving the bar, but considering I’m practically allergic to bathrooms when I’m drunk, I probably didn’t 😂. Either way, I remember I was wearing black jeans this time, far more suitable to conceal any mishaps. After leaving the bar, we decided to walk around the city a little bit to find some nice views. Eventually, we ended up at a parkade and decided to go up to the top to chill out for a bit. There was no one there and it seemed like a good place to have a cigarette and enjoy a view of the city. By the time we got up, we both had to piss. Of course, there weren’t any bathrooms up there so we had to make do. My friend announced he was going to go over into the corner and take a piss, I said I’d do the same in the corner opposite. This is when a little voice in my head said “What’s the point in just pissing in the corner the same as him? It’s dark, you’re wearing black jeans, just go over there and piss yourself.” So that’s exactly what I did. I walked over to the corner, pretended to unzip, etc, but really I was just fully letting go in my pants. Once I finished I went back over to my friend and he was none the wiser. That wasn’t the end of the night though, from there we decided to walk a bit further to a park that overlooked the city. It was a bit of a trek, and by the time we arrived, I had to piss again. This time I was gonna be bolder though. My friend and I were sitting on the grass right next to each other and I decided I was just gonna let go right there, right next to him. I probably didn’t have too much of a choice though, there were no public bathrooms, and there were a few people around (though not super close) so pissing on a tree wouldn’t have been discreet enough. So I did it, I totally flooded my pants sitting maybe two feet away from my friend, who seemed entirely oblivious to what was happening. That was pretty exhilarating. That’s the danger when alcohol and I meet… I get far too confident for my own good 😂 thankfully I didn’t get caught!
Wow, pissing yourself deliberately in front of your friend twice in the same night? You truly are more daring than me in those situations! Although the second time actually makes a lot more sense from a discretion standpoint. And you were well-prepared for it, too, with your black jeans. I've been emboldened by alcohol before (there was an experience I posted on the previous iteration of this forum before we started over on here about a friend's boyfriend) but not quite to the point of daring to piss myself twice haha.