Danny’s accident

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Wombat48
Site Staff

Danny’s accident

Post by Wombat48 »

Danny, alpha male working in the city of London and earning a 6 figure salary
Out with his work mates on a Friday night, all drinking heavily, Danny had consumed 7 pints of lager.
At 1030 he left the bar and walked to Liverpool station to get the train back to his house in Essex where he currently lived alone, the journey took about 30 minutes.
The incredible thing about Danny was his enormous bladder- he could hold at least 2 litres- and he had last pissed when he left work 3 hours before.
Walking to the station he was aware that his bladder was uncomfortably full and he really should have had a wee in the pub, however he was confident that he could make it home, however his swollen bladder was becoming more uncomfortable with every minute. When arriving at the station his train was due to leave in 3 minutes- he knew that there would not be a toilet on board but he also really didn’t want to wait for another 30 minutes and use the stations public toilet, he jumped on the train, however he recognised that he was really quite drunk and perhaps this wasn’t the best decision????
part 2 follow...
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Danny’s accident

Post by Fred »

Hmmm. Seven pints. That's somewhat over three liters. Can you pour three liters into a two liter container? I think we shall soon see!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I'm wondering if the situation will be obvious to the other passengers in his train carriage.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Looking forward to parts 2,3,4, etc!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Part 2 , tomorrow 😏
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

Ooh... looking forward to seeing how this pans out
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

I just can't wait. I love to hear more about this man.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Hmmmm- just typed part 2 and pressed submit and got logged out 😡😡😡
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

Oh I know how that feels! I've struggled many times. I have to use Microsoft Words to write my story down and copy from that so many times.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
WetYs73
Active

Post by WetYs73 »

Hoping part 2 will emerge soon. Danny has been holding for a long time. His "alpha male" masculine undies will be in serious peril by now!