The new band member

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: The new band member

Post by Lee »

cutsleeve wrote: 20 Nov 2021, 22:24 I liked that he got to be in the band after pissing himself in front of them all. Short shorts were a great touch as the pee ran down his bare thighs and calves to the ground. less to get wet that way. how come people have stopped writing stories on this site??
There are certainly less stories than there used to be. I think part of the problem is that there is quite a varied range of interests and it’s difficult to write something that pleases some and isn’t particularly liked by others. I guess that’s just life, but I do wonder if it deters people?

Have you got access to the stronger interests section? There’s a lot of stories in there.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

yes have the stronger interest access. yea there are the people here that like to see more wetting rather then holding, and the people like me into holding large amounts into pain. and the middle that likes holding to pain then leaking.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Thanks for the new comment on this story, cutsleeve. I think it's always nice to read comments on what you've written. Stronger Interests has a sequel to this story, by the way, for those who have access. Musical Revenge has Josh, now an established band member, getting his own back on the band's lead singer Phil after enduring months of relentless teasing from Phil about the incident described in this story.

Lee's suggestion about why people aren't writing so much nowadays is an interesting one. From my perspective I think it's important to write about what we ourselves like, and not to worry too much about readers' differing tastes. We can't please everyone anyway.

However, it seems to me that we do still get new stories posted here these days even if it isn't so much as it used to be. Lee is one of those who still write new stories for us from time to time, and there are a few other writers who are still active too. And just occasionally we see a new story from someone who has never written for us before. My own input, on the other hand, has indeed dried up since a few years ago. That's not because I don't want to write, but because I just find writing stories extremely difficult. I keep saying to myself I want to write again, and maybe I'll finally manage to one day. :roll:
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 21 Nov 2021, 13:33
However, it seems to me that we do still get new stories posted here these days even if it isn't so much as it used to be. Lee is one of those who still write new stories for us from time to time, and there are a few other writers who are still active too. And just occasionally we see a new story from someone who has never written for us before. My own input, on the other hand, has indeed dried up since a few years ago. That's not because I don't want to write, but because I just find writing stories extremely difficult. I keep saying to myself I want to write again, and maybe I'll finally manage to one day. :roll:
Brian, you have some stories written long ago that aren't posted in this newer site. Pick out one of them and share it with our newer members!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Sadly no, Fred, all I've ever written about our subject is here on this current forum. If you're mistaking me with someone else, that's understandable - there are plenty of prolific writers here whose work is not all here. And you yourself are one of those writers.