Jeff's Office Desperation

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Jeff's Office Desperation

Post by Fred »

ThePTNN202 wrote: 18 Oct 2020, 01:18 Combined with a largely young demographic in the workforce, so particularly among the males sometimes (and this happens just generally anyway) a ‘he who can hold on the longest’ mindset or just not wanting to be the first to go. Nothing is predictable but I might have occasionally managed to time my own breaks to catch a good 'show' (guy come in and 'blast' right next to me) LOL.
From what I've read over the years, holding is common among the younger males who have jobs in which the work keeps them very busy for extended periods of time and taking a pee break would inconvenience themselves or others. Restaurant servers and fast-food workers come to mind, and any job dealing with a continuous flow of customers. Someplace I read of an employer who preferred males because they don't take as many rest room breaks as women.