The Master Image List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Re: The Master Image List

Post by bodgyuk »

Brian wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 08:58
Will the toilets be easily accessible inside, or will they have long queues too? :shock:
Oh, I thought it was the toilets they were in the queue for.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

bodgyuk wrote: 17 Sep 2019, 01:43 What could they possibly be waiting for?

https://bulgespycam.tumblr.com/image/179589146092
After having a pint or two with friends at the pre-game (or pre-concert) party in the parking lot, this fellow put off waiting in line for the portapotties until the matter became critical.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

JayOkay
Arrived

Post by JayOkay »

Ooh, love that last pic, Brian. Great body language! Looks like he may need an empty bottle soon...
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 10 Nov 2019, 11:56 Image
So you chugged the last of your beer, and you didn't bother to take a leak before getting into the car even though you were beginning to sense the need. You can always hold it, and it wasn't going to be a long trip, maybe a half an hour or so. The traffic was terrible, and the beer - was it four or five? - was working overtime. But you can always hold it, right? No fast food places or gas stations along the way, and your friends wouldn't want to stop anyway. You can hold it, right? Isn't that right?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, JayOkay, I like the body language in that one too. Doesn't leave any doubt about what his problem is, does it?
And Fred, your description sounds likely to me.
I think his slightly sheepish/nervous smile is interesting too. He knows the front seat passenger is taking a photo of him, that's why he's smiling, but he's not stopping with his search of the outside surroundings for somewhere he can "go", ready to tap the driver on the shoulder!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I do hope he tilts the bottle down so he won't spill pee all over himself and the seat! He's looking anxiously at all those cars around, but I guess he couldn't hold it another second. It was either in the bottle or in his pants.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Nice pic! Never tried that but can’t imagine it’s easy!!
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

https://www.alison-jackson.co.uk/portra ... 41wbys88u9

Alison Jackson's arts play with reality and fake news, portraying a great number of actors and celebrities in weird situations. Some of them are portrayed by the real actors themselves. Like this one, Benedict Cumberbatch is in the photo for real, but he is not really peeing in the vat. It was some other liquids the artist used for her photos.

I find it hot nevertheless. Just to think about Benedict Cumberbatch working in a kitchen and getting very desperate to piss.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"