The Master Image List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: The Master Image List

Post by Fred »

Someone could write a backstory to explain this. Another case of waiting too long?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 19 Apr 2021, 13:27 Someone could write a backstory to explain this. Another case of waiting too long?
It's certainly interesting to speculate. If he's just got out of the car it would be natural to assume he wet himself on the journey, but the fact that it's all down his legs suggests he was standing up when he did it.

Perhaps he waited too long like you suggest and then couldn't move to get out of the car without letting go so a whole lot came out before he could open his flies.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

What does a minor piss-accident matter between two good friends?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Drama in the toilet queue after the match!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 01 Jun 2021, 01:05 Image

Drama in the toilet queue after the match!
This fellow definitely held it too long! Just the kind of guy I'd like to have a few beers with.....
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

I would love to see a guy in that position :D
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Another big strapping guy who's going to have to find a relief station pretty soon!
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Its possible they were just 'distracted' or had 'other priorities' until those spasms started.

Where I'm working now the bathrooms are, whilst not a significant distance away, both just 'more difficult to reach' when you have so much to do.

So either through a couple security doors and a long walk to the other side of the warehouse, or the other option is up 4 flights of stairs (no lift) to the main transport office. So we just end up waiting.... I have to goto the transport office every 2 hours to get paperwork signed off of my duties, so can go pee then.

Imagine that this guy was doing important manly things of rushing around helping others, chugging water, and generally being a good guy until suddenly his body reminds him he's not gonna make the supervisor check in in half an hour as he's knocked back several litres of water 'staying hydrated' and needs breif chance to hold the flow back....

And we all know how wonderful that squeeze can be.... ;)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 23:37 Image

Another big strapping guy who's going to have to find a relief station pretty soon!
From the expression on his face, he's not happy about the situation! I'm sure that usually he can hold it just fine, but perhaps this time he's put it off a bit too long.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Tytn wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 15:12 Its possible they were just 'distracted' or had 'other priorities' until those spasms started.

Where I'm working now the bathrooms are, whilst not a significant distance away, both just 'more difficult to reach' when you have so much to do.

So either through a couple security doors and a long walk to the other side of the warehouse, or the other option is up 4 flights of stairs (no lift) to the main transport office. So we just end up waiting.... I have to goto the transport office every 2 hours to get paperwork signed off of my duties, so can go pee then.

Imagine that this guy was doing important manly things of rushing around helping others, chugging water, and generally being a good guy until suddenly his body reminds him he's not gonna make the supervisor check in in half an hour as he's knocked back several litres of water 'staying hydrated' and needs breif chance to hold the flow back....

And we all know how wonderful that squeeze can be.... ;)
I've mentioned a workplace that I know of where the freight platform (and smoking area) is at one end of a long warehouse and the offices (and toilets) are at the other end. During a break the smokers have a choice to make. Which need is most demanding?