The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: The Master Video List

Post by Brian »

Certainly unique.
The technical details make me wonder a bit. I suppose it's not just an ordinary wet suit but actually water-tight, right? - so Felix wouldn't get away with just peeing himself in the tank because it would be obvious when they took the suit off him in front of everyone?
Peecadilly
Active

Post by Peecadilly »

I think so, it definitley looks like that when they take the helmet off. And after they get him out of the suit he still has to find the toilets in the station and rush off with everyone watching.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

From what I've read, divers often experience a need to pee unexpectedly soon when they dive, and some suits are equipped with a "relief valve" to take care of it. Others either struggle to hold it or pee in their suits - which means they have to rinse it out thoroughly afterwards.
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

The idea of a holding contest video is a popular one, but they rarely are done well and often are not convincing. I wish I had the opportunity to plan and video one!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Keith wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oHbNpI0WnHk

Short but sweet
I love in-car desperation scenes like this one. Really good camera angle here. He looks pretty desperate! Thanks for posting. :D

Your original link had the video list from which you got it, and I hope you don't mind but I've removed that list from the link since we can't check all videos in a youtube list for suitability.
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Staged but love these situations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RHMCHnfqIg