The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Fred »

In the US, many of us pay at the pump with a credit card, but once you've inserted your card you're kind of committed to completing the fill. So you stand there in the cold, hearing the whoosh of the gas going into the tank. Even if you didn't think you had to pee when you got out of the car, you do now!
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I'm intrigued by the climax of the first of those last two you posted - I guess it's a holding contest? Funny that certain liberties are only permitted if the friend puts on an oversized boxing glove. :D But I think that bare-handed prod in the bladder at the end can't have been survived with dry shorts given the state the guy was in by then.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

I hardly know any Japanese, but recognized a few characters here and there. This video appears to be an experiment. At the beginning, I am guessing that the conversations goes as follows:
Guy on left: What happens to the bladder if it is stretched to the limit? Will it leak?
Guy on right: It will leak.
At the end of the video, the term "omorashi" appeared.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Thanks for the pointers about what's going on in Keith's first of the two, Googlism. Omorashi is apparently quite popular in Japan, and am I right in thinking it is actually a Japanese word itself? I'm guessing that the second of the two you post above is some similar experiment, but it's hard to know what they're doing exactly when I don't understand a word of the language. The first of your two is a bit more obvious - the driver clearly had to pee, and so did a bunch of guys in the vehicle which pulled in behind them!
iSee
Arrived

Post by iSee »

A fun short video of an ultrasound of a full bladder.

Love the guys facial expression, seems he does have to go!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2atl7NhX7sM
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgmCfgdAMRU

It's a vlog. He was walking on the street, doing some errands, and said he needed to pee very badly around 8.56.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"