The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Dazza88 »

well thats that video ruined :D
ThePTNN202
Active

Post by ThePTNN202 »

Dazza88 wrote: 21 Sep 2020, 13:14 well thats that video ruined :D
Sorry, Can I delete my comment if I’ve spoilt it for anyone? I’m really new on here and suspect my interests, or at least the level to which I’m willing to participate is/are still somewhat tame compared to other members.

For extra clarity, I also have vivid recollections of a distressing experience early on. Being in the company of another in a predicament. I already understood at that time that it can be pleasurable. In this case though, it was too much, he was actually in tears, serious discomfort and even pain, clearly no longer a willing participant. A ‘way out’ would have been perfectly feasible but unfortunately there was someone ‘in-charge’ failing to understand or act. I think, as a result, I find some distress in real situations that are too prolonged or become more extreme, especially if it’s not wanted. My mind wanders away from the imaginary fun of ‘what might have happened/maybe he liked it’ into ‘how did this really happen/what went wrong/what would I have done to help’.

Sorry again, and I hope this explains a bit better where I am at. My intention wasn't to spoil anyone's fun, but I think my own ‘let’s end it now’ point is at an earlier stage than others.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

I think Dazza88 has seen the clip when it was first posted. I think he was being a bit tongue in cheek with his comment, seeing as how he put a smiley face after the comment.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

:lol: Yes, it's all good-humoured.

@ThePTNN202 I think a lot of us share your personal empathy with people in the situations we get to see and talk about here. No problem with your posting as far as I'm concerned.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 22 Sep 2020, 09:45 :lol: Yes, it's all good-humoured.

@ThePTNN202 I think a lot of us share your personal empathy with people in the situations we get to see and talk about here. No problem with your posting as far as I'm concerned.
I agree!
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

No offence intended fella, was simply trying to be funny, though it is difficult to come across that way on a forum :D

Your opinion is valid and perfectly understandable. I must have a bit more a sadistic side to me though :D
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Dazza88 wrote: 22 Sep 2020, 13:40 No offence intended fella, was simply trying to be funny, though it is difficult to come across that way on a forum :D

Your opinion is valid and perfectly understandable. I must have a bit more a sadistic side to me though :D
I have an oddball sense of humor, and occasionally I express it unwisely or poorly and someone takes exception. The record will show I have edited a post now and then! ;)
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Whilst not as what is usually seen, this was from a video where the main subject is making fun of those getting towed. But there is a guy taking a leak, and they time it ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppQbU1zWtE4
ThePTNN202
Active

Post by ThePTNN202 »

Dazza88 wrote: 22 Sep 2020, 13:40 No offence intended fella, was simply trying to be funny, though it is difficult to come across that way on a forum :D

Yes, all good, still apologies to all for my initial overreacting a bit LOL, and thanks for having me in this group.

Cheers. :)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Tytn wrote: 26 Sep 2020, 01:46 Whilst not as what is usually seen, this was from a video where the main subject is making fun of those getting towed. But there is a guy taking a leak, and they time it ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppQbU1zWtE4
Just concentrating on the first guy, 49 seconds of actual pee time suggests a very full bladder. Left the bar needing to pee, planning hold it until he got home?

For the two women, timing the squat posture is misleading.

That alley looks like it's a good place for sightings.