The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Fred »

burstingguys wrote:Definitely a video worth a close watch.. that moment just before the end where his mates notice he's already undone his belt is just so hot
Yes, he's clearly at the end of his rope, and a flood is imminent if they don't stop the bus…..
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

This one's been around quite a while but it remains one of my favourites.

Queue for the men's toilets. One of the guys, after a while of waiting his turn, suddenly cannot wait any longer despite by then being only second in line. And, after we see how he deals with that emergency, the final couple of seconds of the clip show us how necessary his unorthodox solution was...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_FkB0tEweI
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

No doubt that his desperation was very real!
quilsq
Arrived

Post by quilsq »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_j2c24qhmo

Guy has to pee while on the road. One of my favorite clips.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

quilsq wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_j2c24qhmo

Guy has to pee while on the road. One of my favorite clips.
That's a real classic, isn't it? There are lots of in-car desperation videos on Youtube, but maybe this one stands out because the camera angle is so good. You see everything!
His solution to the emergency, and what happens as a consequence, is unique of course.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Yes, this is definitely one worth posting here. Too bad we don't have the means or the permission to have our own copy of goodies like this. A lot of the clips listed at the old site are no longer available.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

A live TV weather forecast has to be abruptly cut short.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC1z-PSvHCs
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

That's a truly amazing incident. I've watched it many times and I really can't fathom out what happened? If he needed a pee that badly, it surely wouldn't have come on so suddenly and so urgently. He'd have 'gone' before the bulletin started, wouldn't he? There's no way he'd have gone on air if he was so frantic.

I've seen it suggested that maybe it wasn't a pee he needed, but his stance suggested it was and the way he gingerly touches himself definitely indicates that he was in desperate need of a wee. He must have been very close to he end of the bulletin anyway and yet to run off screen like that was a monumental decision for him to make, maybe even putting his entire career at risk? It would genuinely seem as if he had to run because something had started happening!!

I'd absolutely love to know the story behind it.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

This one has puzzled me, too. It's remotely possible that he arrived at the studio late and was in a rush to prepare the forecast - no time for a pee - and that the toilets are located some distance away. Suddenly it's time for him to give his forecast, and he finds himself on camera with a bladder beginning to spasm.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I suppose it wouldn't have been possible for him to wet himself whilst presenting the forecast? I guess the body just wouldn't allow it. On another board a long time ago, there was a story about a presenter on a UK Channel 4 early morning show called The Big Breakfast. The presenters used to sit on stools to front the show and supposedly the young male presenter was being yelled at through his ear-piece telling him to sit still and stop fidgiting. He managed to get a message back saying that he was desperate for the toilet but the only time he could leave the studio was during the very brief commercial breaks and the toilet was a long way away. Eventually his fidgiting was causing problems for the cameramen and the story was that they told him through his ear-piece "you'll have to wet yourself!" and they'd keep screening him from the waist up only. So he did!!

I didn't really believe it when I read it and still don't. Could he really have sat there and just let go in his trousers?

Anyone heard of Ben Shephard?