Desperation on Public Transport

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Desperation on Public Transport

Post by Brian »

bodgyuk wrote:[...]If only I had sat in one of those seats instead of trying to see the action in the doorway.
And what would he have done then? Clearly his alcohol-induced reduced consciousness had finally sent the alarm bells ringing that he was wetting himself, but would your presence in that spot have influenced his decision to "whip it out"?

What a great memory!

Tying it in to zsrh2002's picture, as you do, appeals to me too. I think the guy in that picture has also had an emergency earlier in his journey, started to pee in his sweatpants and then managed to "extract the misbehaving body part" (love your phrase!) and do the rest in some possibly inappropriate place, like on the floor.
Connor
Involved

Post by Connor »

Here is a good link to a Twitter conversation which is quite relevant to this thread I think!!

https://twitter.com/oletha/status/796092794335088640

Enjoy!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Enjoyed!
Thanks Connor.
I note that after "he's not reached us yet. I'll say hi if he makes it this far without wetting himself." that poster did not say "hi".
danjacob
Active

Post by danjacob »

It happened today.
I visited my family at the other end of town, which takes about 40 minutes. During back to home, I felt that I wanted to pee but I was sure I get home safely. In the middle of the ride my bladder became full and I started to worry about holding another 20 minutes. My heart started to beat faster, and more and more people entered to the bus, so I couldn't pee in my pants. At the end of the tour I could feel my penis began to tremble and leak into the boxers but I was still dry. I got out early because I was afraid I couldn't hold it and I preferred to piss my pants on the way home than in public. Quickened my step with a dry mouth. When I walked into my block, I felt on the tip of my penis that I have wet panties. I went to the top floor and barely managed to pee to the bowl. After that I checked boxers which had a small stain of piss and the great stain of sweat from stress.
Where's the nearest toilet?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

danjacob wrote:It happened today.
I visited my family at the other end of town, which takes about 40 minutes. During back to home, I felt that I wanted to pee but I was sure I get home safely. In the middle of the ride my bladder became full and I started to worry about holding another 20 minutes. My heart started to beat faster, and more and more people entered to the bus, so I couldn't pee in my pants. At the end of the tour I could feel my penis began to tremble and leak into the boxers but I was still dry. I got out early because I was afraid I couldn't hold it and I preferred to piss my pants on the way home than in public. Quickened my step with a dry mouth. When I walked into my block, I felt on the tip of my penis that I have wet panties. I went to the top floor and barely managed to pee to the bowl. After that I checked boxers which had a small stain of piss and the great stain of sweat from stress.
There are visits we make where we choose not to pee before leaving and just hold it until we get home. I had a great-aunt who kept her house absolutely spotless, and when I visited her I never used the downstairs toilet because I was sure she'd spend lots of time and effort disinfecting it after I left. Often I was there for 2 - 3 hours with as many cups of coffee, so invariably I'd need to pee when I left. Fortunately, she lived only 20 minutes from my home, and my young bladder could hold that long.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

What I always wonder is.....

Does everyone know you need to pee?

Like the guy I watched on the train the other day. To me it was so obvious he was dying for a wee but others probably thought he was just dancing to his music.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Bowbow wrote:What I always wonder is.....

Like the guy I watched on the train the other day. To me it was so obvious he was dying for a wee but others probably thought he was just dancing to his music.
Perhaps a lot depends on whether the guy in question is trying to hide it. Concealing severe desperation successfully is certainly possible but may result in him wetting himself, or doing so sooner than he otherwise would have done. He will try to hide it if he's at all self-conscious.

The observers are another factor of course. I guess these days most people are too busy with smartphones, tablets and the like to be paying any attention to fellow-passengers (unless they are acquainted). But visitors to this forum probably notice more than the average train or bus passenger. ;)
danjacob
Active

Post by danjacob »

No one knew because I tried to stay calm.
Where's the nearest toilet?
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

danjacob wrote:

No one knew because I tried to stay calm.
But if I was there.........
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Reminds me of a situation years ago, with my then Partner and 2 female friends on the last train back to London from Brighton on the day of Pride. I have never seen a train so packed- absolutely no chance of getting to the toilet! Having been drinking beer all day, I was beyond desperate after about 30 minutes. I tried pissing into a plastic bag ( only thing we had I seem to remember!) however your friend was terrified it would leak onto her new Converse, so I had to hold it which was absolutely agony! Eventually we arrived at East Croydon where we were getting off and headed straight for the on platform toilet- it had a row of 3 urinals ( trough ) which were completely full, however on seeing me jumping about and begging for them to hurry up as I was now on the verge of pissing my pants, they all shoved up and let me squeeze in! Best piss of my life 😏