Desperation on Public Transport

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Desperation on Public Transport

Post by Fred »

When you are bursting full of diuretic beverage, holding it for two hours takes amazing stamina!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

bladder wrote: 12 Nov 2021, 18:04 This reminds me of an interesting experience I had a while ago. I was travelling from Reading to Oxford in the UK, on a GWR train. I was with a couple of friends, and before the journey we'd all had a large quantity of beverages. Now, these trains usually have toilets, but on this particular occasion, the toilets were out of order. A friend of mine had tried the toilets about 5 minutes into the journey and discovered this, but he figured it wasn't too much of a big deal, since the journey was only supposed to last 20 minutes in total.

However, about 10 minutes later, the train started abruptly slowing down and then came to a halt. This sometimes happens if there's a cargo train on the track ahead and you then usually start moving again in a couple of minutes, but in this case about 10 minutes passed until the train manager came onto the intercom to announce that there was an unknown problem on the track ahead, and we were waiting for it to be cleared. He said that he had no idea how long we were going to be waiting, and that he empathised with all of us. I noticed my friend who had tried the toilet near the start of the journey suppress a groan at that. Soon afterwards, someone from the refreshments section started going around taking orders for complementary drinks (which was a very decent thing of them to do). I got myself a large tea, and my desperate friend got himself a small black coffee.

We ended up being stuck about 5 minutes from Oxford for over 2 hours! During that time, I had the privilege of seeing my friend grow gradually more desperate as time went on. He started off sitting with nothing more than crossed legs, and by the end of it, he was discreetly grabbing at his crotch every few minutes. When we finally started moving again, he let out an audible sigh of relief. When we pulled into the station, he practically sprinted across the platform to the toilets, with me following(Although I wasn't bursting at the seams like he was, I was quite desperate myself). He let out a gushing stream for what I can guess was the better part of 2 minutes. When he finished, he let out a massive sigh of relief, and told me that he seriously thought he wasn't going to make it. After that, we had a very enjoyable, albeit desperation-free, day.
I love experiences like that!! Was he visibly desperate for the entire 2 hours??
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

bladder wrote: 12 Nov 2021, 18:04 This reminds me of an interesting experience I had a while ago. I was travelling from Reading to Oxford in the UK, on a GWR train. I was with a couple of friends, and before the journey we'd all had a large quantity of beverages. Now, these trains usually have toilets, but on this particular occasion, the toilets were out of order. A friend of mine had tried the toilets about 5 minutes into the journey and discovered this, but he figured it wasn't too much of a big deal, since the journey was only supposed to last 20 minutes in total.

However, about 10 minutes later, the train started abruptly slowing down and then came to a halt. This sometimes happens if there's a cargo train on the track ahead and you then usually start moving again in a couple of minutes, but in this case about 10 minutes passed until the train manager came onto the intercom to announce that there was an unknown problem on the track ahead, and we were waiting for it to be cleared. He said that he had no idea how long we were going to be waiting, and that he empathised with all of us. I noticed my friend who had tried the toilet near the start of the journey suppress a groan at that. Soon afterwards, someone from the refreshments section started going around taking orders for complementary drinks (which was a very decent thing of them to do). I got myself a large tea, and my desperate friend got himself a small black coffee.

We ended up being stuck about 5 minutes from Oxford for over 2 hours! During that time, I had the privilege of seeing my friend grow gradually more desperate as time went on. He started off sitting with nothing more than crossed legs, and by the end of it, he was discreetly grabbing at his crotch every few minutes. When we finally started moving again, he let out an audible sigh of relief. When we pulled into the station, he practically sprinted across the platform to the toilets, with me following(Although I wasn't bursting at the seams like he was, I was quite desperate myself). He let out a gushing stream for what I can guess was the better part of 2 minutes. When he finished, he let out a massive sigh of relief, and told me that he seriously thought he wasn't going to make it. After that, we had a very enjoyable, albeit desperation-free, day.
Thanks for sharing that experience! Do you mind me asking, what did your friend look like and what was he wearing?
bladder
Arrived

Post by bladder »

Wombat48 wrote: 13 Nov 2021, 06:58
I love experiences like that!! Was he visibly desperate for the entire 2 hours??
For the first 20 minutes or so, he seemed a little more tense than usual, but it could easily be ignored or passed off as something else. But after that he became more and more visibly desperate during the trip, to the point where you could spot his desperation from a mile off!
bladder
Arrived

Post by bladder »

bearshel wrote: 13 Nov 2021, 08:39
Thanks for sharing that experience! Do you mind me asking, what did your friend look like and what was he wearing?
No problem! he's pretty skinny, mid-20s. He wears glasses and is an academic/nerdy type, and he's usually a bit shy. On that particular day, I think he was wearing jeans and a short-sleeved shirt(red, maybe? I can't really remember)
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

bladder wrote: 13 Nov 2021, 11:07
No problem! he's pretty skinny, mid-20s. He wears glasses and is an academic/nerdy type, and he's usually a bit shy. On that particular day, I think he was wearing jeans and a short-sleeved shirt(red, maybe? I can't really remember)
Any ideas if he’s a boxers or briefs guy?
bladder
Arrived

Post by bladder »

ryan1990 wrote: 13 Nov 2021, 11:26

Any ideas if he’s a boxers or briefs guy?
If I remember correctly, it's probably briefs
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

bladder wrote: 13 Nov 2021, 11:07
Thanks! If he's shy, he must have been really busting to be grabbing his junk in front of you.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

how big was the iced tea that you drank?? did you feel that in your bladder after a while?? i wonder if the people serving the refreshments were into seeing everyone holding even more?? or could have been someone higher up that liked people holding so has free drinks served on trains with the toilets not working when the trains are stuck somewhere.
bladder
Arrived

Post by bladder »

cutsleeve wrote: 14 Nov 2021, 19:48 how big was the iced tea that you drank?? did you feel that in your bladder after a while?? i wonder if the people serving the refreshments were into seeing everyone holding even more?? or could have been someone higher up that liked people holding so has free drinks served on trains with the toilets not working when the trains are stuck somewhere.
Maybe around 350ml? I definitely did start feeling that in my bladder after a bit, and needed to go quite badly myself at the end of it all, although I wasn’t that desperate. I hadn’t thought about the train managers perhaps being into desperation actually, but since nobody really knew how long we would be stuck, and the main priority was getting us moving on time, I’m not sure if watching passengers squirm would be a priority