Desperation on Public Transport

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Desperation on Public Transport

Post by Brian »

Pissing into a plastic bag in a crowded train must really be the last resort for anyone - really risky thing to try! And then you weren't even able to do that. What a situation that must have been for you!
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Wombat48 wrote: 10 Apr 2020, 04:42 Reminds me of a situation years ago, with my then Partner and 2 female friends on the last train back to London from Brighton on the day of Pride. I have never seen a train so packed- absolutely no chance of getting to the toilet! Having been drinking beer all day, I was beyond desperate after about 30 minutes. I tried pissing into a plastic bag ( only thing we had I seem to remember!) however your friend was terrified it would leak onto her new Converse, so I had to hold it which was absolutely agony! Eventually we arrived at East Croydon where we were getting off and headed straight for the on platform toilet- it had a row of 3 urinals ( trough ) which were completely full, however on seeing me jumping about and begging for them to hurry up as I was now on the verge of pissing my pants, they all shoved up and let me squeeze in! Best piss of my life 😏
Great story Wombat48. I hope you did some good crotch grabbing on that occasion ;)
bobbob
Arrived

Post by bobbob »

This topic reminds me of a time in a previous job. An older male customer was talking about the length of a public transport journey and recounted the time he was on a 3 hour bus journey with no toilet. Without any hint of embarrassment the man openly told me how he needed the loo and the only option was just to wet himself. So that is what he did!

He seemed surprised the other passengers at the time weren't particularly pleased with his actions! He certainly seemed to have no regrets or questions about his decision!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

bobbob wrote: 30 May 2020, 11:03 This topic reminds me of a time in a previous job. An older male customer was talking about the length of a public transport journey and recounted the time he was on a 3 hour bus journey with no toilet. Without any hint of embarrassment the man openly told me how he needed the loo and the only option was just to wet himself. So that is what he did!

He seemed surprised the other passengers at the time weren't particularly pleased with his actions! He certainly seemed to have no regrets or questions about his decision!
Great account!
Maybe one reason for the annoyance of the other passengers might have been that they were desperate at the time themselves and were thinking: "why have I got to hold it in when he just lets it go?"
bobbob
Arrived

Post by bobbob »

I used to frequently visit a fairly small UK city with a high student population.

Most weekend nights I'd loiter at the bus station. The toilets shut around 8pm, but it was seemingly socially acceptable there for the guys to just piss against the wall by the toilets or just through the closed toilet gate!

I even once heard a female driver directly some young guys down there, as that's where all the lads go.

Probably fuelled by drink and desperation it was just the norm down there, but made some great sightings!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

The majority of public transport vehicles and the majority of stations do not have toilets, and a typical ride might take just a few minutes or up to a couple of hours or more. The expected length of time can be doubled if there is heavy traffic, construction or an accident. A prudent person would limit liquids and pee before boarding, but young people, especially young men, are not always prudent. They also rely on public transportation when they have been drinking and cannot/should not drive. I'm sure that overfull bladders are quite common!
bobbob
Arrived

Post by bobbob »

Fred wrote: 31 May 2020, 11:45 The majority of public transport vehicles and the majority of stations do not have toilets, and a typical ride might take just a few minutes or up to a couple of hours or more. The expected length of time can be doubled if there is heavy traffic, construction or an accident. A prudent person would limit liquids and pee before boarding, but young people, especially young men, are not always prudent. They also rely on public transportation when they have been drinking and cannot/should not drive. I'm sure that overfull bladders are quite common!
That's true. I remember being involved with some shuttle buses from a rail station to a nearby festival site, about a 45 minute drive away. It was only a relatively small station so the buses just loaded on the road outside which was adjacent to a park.

The more cocky (and probably sensible!) guys just pissed on the trees in plain view of everyone before hopping on the bus, others left full bottles on the bus or darted straight to the nearest fence upon arrival at the festival!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

bobbob wrote: 31 May 2020, 13:50
Fred wrote: 31 May 2020, 11:45
The more cocky (and probably sensible!) guys just pissed on the trees in plain view of everyone before hopping on the bus, others left full bottles on the bus or darted straight to the nearest fence upon arrival at the festival!
Not everyone is accustomed to peeing in public view, but after a few beers, and when their bladders have reached a critical state, inhibitions are lowered. You can hold beer only so long and then it's going to come out one way or another.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Fred wrote: 31 May 2020, 11:45 The majority of public transport vehicles and the majority of stations do not have toilets, and a typical ride might take just a few minutes or up to a couple of hours or more. The expected length of time can be doubled if there is heavy traffic, construction or an accident. A prudent person would limit liquids and pee before boarding, but young people, especially young men, are not always prudent. They also rely on public transportation when they have been drinking and cannot/should not drive. I'm sure that overfull bladders are quite common!
That's true. I remember being involved with some shuttle buses from a rail station to a nearby festival site, about a 45 minute drive away. It was only a relatively small station so the buses just loaded on the road outside which was adjacent to a park.

Your a lucky man! I would love to have witnessed that!!! 🙂
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

Fred wrote: 31 May 2020, 15:11
Fred wrote: 31 May 2020, 11:45
Not everyone is accustomed to peeing in public view, but after a few beers, and when their bladders have reached a critical state, inhibitions are lowered. You can hold beer only so long and then it's going to come out one way or another.
Beer has a unique ability to take men from "I'll be fine. It's just a short bus ride" to "I need to pee right now! It's an emergency tell the driver to pull off! I am going to wet myself i swear!" in under 15 minutes.

It takes quite a few times for a guy to learn this lesson it seems.
"I gotta get in there man!"