Overheard in Sainsbury’s

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Overheard in Sainsbury’s

Post by ryan1990 »

It’s great that the forum seems to have suddenly got a bit more lively again. I thought I’d share this rather brief sighting at my Sainsbury’s local store. For those not from the Uk Sainsbury’s is one of our biggest supermarkets but they also have lost of small shops called Sainsbury’s local. My local one is located in an area where there are lots of students and there is a KFC next door. Yesterday evening the shop was busy with lots of students buying alcohol. There were two lads in front of me in the queue who were just about to pay when there mate joined them. He didn’t look happy and said “KFC wouldn’t let me use the toilet”. His right hand was in the pocket of his joggers and he seemed to be holding himself through the pocket. One of his paid paid and said “ahh shit” and the guy replied “I really need to go”. With that they were off. I imagine he made it although his grey joggers would not hide any accidents even a little one!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Overheard in Sainsbury’s

Post by Lee »

Brilliant. Those sightings that are open to pure speculation about what happened next are absolutely the best!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, I love speculating too. Clearly this guy really had to go. I wonder where they were all heading.

Grey joggers really do it for me, by the way.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Brian wrote: 05 Dec 2021, 21:19 Yes, I love speculating too. Clearly this guy really had to go. I wonder where they were all heading.

Grey joggers really do it for me, by the way.
Hehe and me - not sure if I ever put it on here, but once saw a lad at a motorway service station with a saucer size wet patch on the front of his grey joggers!
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Hehe and me - not sure if I ever put it on here, but once saw a lad at a motorway service station with a saucer size wet patch on the front of his grey joggers!
[/quote]

Wombat I Don’t recall hearing this story could you repost I’d love to hear more
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

The last time I wandered near a Sainsbury's (2008) they had toilets in them. Perhaps the Sainsbury Locals' don't, in which case Friday or Saturday late night shopping could be interesting.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

The Sainsbury’s local stores, unlike the full sized Sainsbury’s definitely don’t have customer toilets.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Hot sighting Ryan1990! What did the busting lad look like? And I love that he was grabbing his dick through his pocket - classic move haha
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

bearshel wrote: 08 Dec 2021, 12:26 Hot sighting Ryan1990! What did the busting lad look like? And I love that he was grabbing his dick through his pocket - classic move haha
To be honest I tried not to look too much but just generic early 20s lad really
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

ryan1990 wrote: 08 Dec 2021, 16:26
bearshel wrote: 08 Dec 2021, 12:26 Hot sighting Ryan1990! What did the busting lad look like? And I love that he was grabbing his dick through his pocket - classic move haha
To be honest I tried not to look too much but just generic early 20s lad really
Nothing wrong with a generic early 20s lad!