Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds United

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
jzag1981
Active

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds United

Post by jzag1981 »

Brilliant sightings. Sounds like these boys almost didn’t make it. It would have been sad for them to miss the game because they pissed themselves.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

jzag1981 wrote: 04 Dec 2021, 16:29 Brilliant sightings. Sounds like these boys almost didn’t make it. It would have been sad for them to miss the game because they pissed themselves.
Oh, I do hope any of them who pissed themselves still saw the game. Their friends, I hope, would have stood around them to shield them. Maybe? Interesting scenario, anyway. Just what do you do if you totally wet yourself queueing to get into a football match?
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

I wonder just how many young men were busting bad watching the game and held it in as they did not want to miss any of the action?? wonder how many others wore the thin soccer shorts to the game or shorter track shorts as they knew they were going to piss themselves watching the game and those shorts would dry off really fast???
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

cutsleeve wrote: 04 Dec 2021, 20:17 I wonder just how many young men were busting bad watching the game and held it in as they did not want to miss any of the action?? wonder how many others wore the thin soccer shorts to the game or shorter track shorts as they knew they were going to piss themselves watching the game and those shorts would dry off really fast???
Not many, it was flipping freezing!!

If anything, they might have had two pairs of everything on!!!! :D
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

wow, it was cold for the soccer game in the summer? wonder if the soccer players were cold in their shorts and tee shirts?? the fans could have wore a coat and soccer shorts. they had snow in Hawaii.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

wow, it was cold for the soccer game in the summer? wonder if the soccer players were cold in their shorts and tee shirts?? the fans could have wore a coat and soccer shorts. they had snow in Hawaii.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

cutsleeve wrote: 05 Dec 2021, 00:26 wow, it was cold for the soccer game in the summer?
Umm you are aware it is winter in the northern hemisphere at this time of year?
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Can somebody write up this as a story?? :)
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Wombat48 wrote: 05 Dec 2021, 11:32 Can somebody write up this as a story?? :)
Which one?

If you mean the lad who got stuck in the queue outside, then I’d have a go. But the ending might be a bit different to what actually happened!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Either or both lol- or is that greedy?? 😂😏