Has anyone got any sightings which actually involved wet pants ?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Has anyone got any sightings which actually involved wet pants ?

Post by Bigdog »

Can anyone recall any situations where somebody was desperate and actually wet themselves?
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Has anyone got any sightings which actually involved wet pants ?

Post by Brian »

I once saw a young guy, maybe 19 or 20, on a street in The Hague who had clearly wet his jeans. It was late afternoon, so not the typical night-life situation where you might more reasonably expect to see it. He was on his own, not with anyone else. He looked a bit upset, and the legs of his jeans were streaked wet all the way down. I have no idea how it happened or what led up to it. I do remember that it was near a tram stop, so possibly he had wet himself in a tram.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

how did you wind up in an exotic city like the Hague? that's a long plane flight across the Atlantic from here. were you visiting the world court??
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

cutsleeve wrote: 30 Nov 2021, 17:46 how did you wind up in an exotic city like the Hague? that's a long plane flight across the Atlantic from here. were you visiting the world court??
Nothing as exciting as that, it's where I worked at the time. I was on foot on my way from the office to the train station and passed right by the lad in wet jeans who was walking in the opposite direction.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

When I lived in London 3 sightings of guys with wet jeans:
1, late Friday night at Waterloo station , a guy who was about 25, got off a train with very wet jeans and headed down to the underground
2, at Victoria station, lots of football fans were passing through, and a guy ran into the toilets with a very big wet patch on his jeans
3, Waterloo station, after a big Rugby match at Twickenham, saw a guy with a group of mates who had pissed all down one leg of his jeans!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Wombat48 wrote: 30 Nov 2021, 18:53 When I lived in London 3 sightings of guys with wet jeans:
1, late Friday night at Waterloo station , a guy who was about 25, got off a train with very wet jeans and headed down to the underground
2, at Victoria station, lots of football fans were passing through, and a guy ran into the toilets with a very big wet patch on his jeans
3, Waterloo station, after a big Rugby match at Twickenham, saw a guy with a group of mates who had pissed all down one leg of his jeans!
I’d love to know how the individuals were reacting? Or anyone else who noticed?
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

Wow
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Lee wrote: 30 Nov 2021, 20:29
Wombat48 wrote: 30 Nov 2021, 18:53 When I lived in London 3 sightings of guys with wet jeans:
I’d love to know how the individuals were reacting? Or anyone else who noticed?
The only reactions that I remember were the group of Rugby lads- wet jeans guy or his mates, didn’t seem remotely bothered!!! :)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Wombat48 wrote: 01 Dec 2021, 08:35 The only reactions that I remember were the group of Rugby lads- wet jeans guy or his mates, didn’t seem remotely bothered!!! :)
Perhaps this happens all the time in the crowd at rugby matches, then? They've seen it all before! Not that the guy would have enjoyed pissing himself in front of his mates because he couldn't fight his way through the crowds to let it all out in time. Good thing his mates were understanding.

Love your list of sightings. :D
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I have seen people wet themselves before and not cared less, and others who were mortified.