Mate desperate for pee on after night out

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Mate desperate for pee on after night out

Post by Bigdog »

My mate was desperate for a pee after a night out, he kept dancing around and holding his crotch a bit, he seemed very desperate, but the desperation let off after a bit and nothing more was mentioned. I wonder if he peed himself eventually ?
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Mate desperate for pee on after night out

Post by Brian »

More details please! :)

What was stopping him from going for a pee when he was desperate? (Was it during the journey home, for example?)

Were you with him all the time and were you sure he didn't get a chance to pee?

I've occasionally seen guys apparently really needing to pee but later apparently not in trouble any more despite not peeing. Maybe they reach a new level of control, or something. Or maybe the desperation wasn't real, or they were exaggerating it. Never been quite sure what's going on, really.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

About to go on the journey home on the bus, this was while waiting for it. He actually went to the toilet not that long before we left the pub. Whole thing seemed rather strange if you ask me.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I have seen this thing happen a lot, they seem like any minute they are going to pee themselves then suddenly find this level of control and the urge goes away. I guess nobody wants to wet themselves involuntarily
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

If your mate got on the bus after apparently being desperate but then seeming to be more in control, I guess it's very possible he found himself in real difficulties on his journey home. (Then there would have been several possible emergency measures he might have taken to avoid pissing himself, but pissing himself would also not have been an impossibility.)

It does seem to me that there's a strong psychological component in how someone experiences pee desperation. Over-riding the desperation feeling with a confident "I can hold it" attitude might work for a while. But not indefinitely!
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

the bladder can tense up a lot partway through filling then it relaxes again as it keeps filling. then you just have the feeling of fullness until it gets really full then it starts tensing up regularly to where you reach its limit then you get a few drops at a time coming out.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

the bladder can tense up a lot partway through filling then it relaxes again as it keeps filling. then you just have the feeling of fullness until it gets really full then it starts tensing up regularly to where you reach its limit then you get a few drops at a time coming out.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

cutsleeve wrote: 30 Nov 2021, 17:44 the bladder can tense up a lot partway through filling then it relaxes again as it keeps filling. then you just have the feeling of fullness until it gets really full then it starts tensing up regularly to where you reach its limit then you get a few drops at a time coming out.
So if Bigdog's mate reached the stage when his bladder started tensing up regularly while still on the bus home, it may have got very interesting.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

yea then it was dependant on the wiring of his nerves if the bladder would get really tight often then relax with nothing leaking, or if he would leak a few drops once it got stretched tightly and would not fully relax anymore as the bladder could not stretch more.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Talking of buses, there was on Youtube some years ago a clip of a very drunk Australian twenty something desperate to pee on a (I think Melbourne bus).

No wetting but very entertaining as he was telling everyone on the bus he needed a pee, some crotch grabbing, even with the driver telling him to shut up.

I might have posted here about 6 or 7 years ago, I've never found it again on YT.