Mate desperate for pee on after night out

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Re: Mate desperate for pee on after night out

Post by Bigdog »

YouTube or it’s posters have deleted a lot of good videos over the years, it’s hard to find a decent one nowadays
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Also there was a really good one where the bus was full of football supporters and a lad was peeing in a plastic bag at the top of the stairs!!!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

@bodgyuk Yes, from your description I think I know the one you mean. Definitely the sort you would have posted in this community! Young guy with blonde hair in a teeshirt and light beige jeans, right? Those jeans would have shown everything if he'd done it in them, which he looked pretty close to doing. It went on for about 10 minutes if I remember right.

@Wombat48 Can't remember the one you recall but I wish I'd seen it. Peeing in a plastic bag must be the absolute last resort!
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Bigdog wrote: 30 Nov 2021, 13:17 I have seen this thing happen a lot, they seem like any minute they are going to pee themselves then suddenly find this level of control and the urge goes away. I guess nobody wants to wet themselves involuntarily
Yeah, the urge can suddenly spike and then disappear almost completely to the point that the person forgets that he needed to go. But this is often the calm before the storm, as there will be an even stronger urge later.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

I think I know which videos you guys are talking about, but like what others said, a lot of good videos were purged.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Brian wrote: 01 Dec 2021, 13:48 @bodgyuk Young guy with blonde hair in a teeshirt and light beige jeans, right?
Correct.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

bodgyuk wrote: 01 Dec 2021, 09:22 Talking of buses, there was on Youtube some years ago a clip of a very drunk Australian twenty something desperate to pee on a (I think Melbourne bus).

No wetting but very entertaining as he was telling everyone on the bus he needed a pee, some crotch grabbing, even with the driver telling him to shut up.

I might have posted here about 6 or 7 years ago, I've never found it again on YT.
Yes! I remember that clip. He was called Chris and was telling the guys who were filming him that his dick was blowing up like a balloon with piss! I've been searching for the clip but haven't found it.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

YouTube has deleted many videos like this, or the uploaded has. Very poor wetting and desperation videos now compared to a few years ago
jammyb
Active

Post by jammyb »

bodgyuk wrote: 01 Dec 2021, 09:22 Talking of buses, there was on Youtube some years ago a clip of a very drunk Australian twenty something desperate to pee on a (I think Melbourne bus).

No wetting but very entertaining as he was telling everyone on the bus he needed a pee, some crotch grabbing, even with the driver telling him to shut up.

I might have posted here about 6 or 7 years ago, I've never found it again on YT.
Chris needs a piss. Looked for it a while back and couldn't find it!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

One of the reasons why some YouTube videos have disappeared is that the poster has terminated his YouTube account. However, most of the good ones were probably removed because they violated YouTube's more stringent terms of service.