Your worst ever experience

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
pants
Active
Your worst ever experience

Post by pants »

Morning all, just stumbled upon this site, love seeing lads desperate and being desperate myself.

Would anyone like to describe your worst ever piss holding experience?

I've got two experiences I can describe, if anyone is interested?

One was in bondage, the other was on a minibus on a night out:)
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Re: Your worst ever experience

Post by ryan1990 »

I’d love to hear both but particularly the minibus incident
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

We are holding our ... breath ... waiting for you to post your experiences!
pants
Active

Post by pants »

Thanks guys...aplogies if this takes a long time to appear. It's because my posts are being approved.

So, the minibus incident was a good few years ago, I was about 25, and wasn't planned. As I said in my previous motorway post, it was only then that I sort of became interested in pee desperation, but it had never really happened to me.

we did this a few times - me and a group of mates would have a few drinks in the local Wetherspoons before getting into a booked minibus to take us into the city centre.

The route was: - town, dual carriageway, town, dual carriageway, city centre. The pattern was that the bus would stop at a layby on the side of the last dual carriageway before the city centre, to have a much needed piss, as the journey was about 40 minutes or so.

On this day, we'd had the usual 3 or 4 pints before leaving Spoons and of course had a piss before getting on the bus.

The journey was ok until we reached the second town, about 20 minutes into the journey. What i hadn't realised was that there were roadworks in the town centre, which meant a traffic jam.

As we approached the jam, it was this point I started needing a piss but of course there was nowhere to go. It wasn't too bad at first, but as I'm sure you all know, when you've had a few lagers, you suddenly become really desperate. That was what happened to me. I panicked because I didn't know how long the traffic jam would last. There was no way I could get out and piss because we were in a town centre. The driver didn't allow bottles or cans on the bus, otherwise i would have pissed in one of those.

I got more and more desperate, to the point I sat up the back on my own, because I was grabbing my crotch and my legs actually started shaking. I was so desperate, I actually felt sick.

This went on for about 15 minutes before the traffic cleared. I was in physical pain, and when we finally reached the layby, I'm sure there was a damp patch in my briefs - the relief was just the best feeling ever.
AlphaJock
Active

Post by AlphaJock »

Worst for me was my first St. Patricks day parade.

I was in my first year of uni and didn't know much about the concept of breaking the seal. I'd had a few beers and a coke and thought it would be smart to use the portaloos in the middle of the parade when the queues were manageable to empty the tank so I could start fresh at the bar we were all heading for after.

45 mins and 2 beers later as I waited to get into the bar with my mates I couldn't believe how badly I already needed the toilet again. My mates were also getting close to bursting as they hadn't wanted to wait for the portaloos and I was glad I could be open about my situation as we were all in the same boat.

I paced in place and crossed my legs but the only thing that helped was giving myself a proper tug though my pockets when i hoped nobody could see. The wait to get in felt infinite and we struck up conversation with an older gentleman behind us who also confessed he needed the toilets quite badly (though he seemed perfectly calm and comfortable).

The bar was at max capacity and we asked immediately about the toilets and were pointed towards a tiny staircase leading to the basement level. My bladder pounded as we pushed our way to the stairs and I thought for the first time that as close as we were, I might not make it to the urinal dry.

The basement level was a small dimly lit hallway and to my horror was packed with a queue of about a dozen men waiting single file for the toilet.

I felt a wave of panic rise as I realized I was going to wet my pants.

My mates were appalled as well but all eyes turned to me when I couldn't help but grab myself outright with both hands as I felt a jet soak my briefs.

The older gentleman who had just queued up behind us kindly asked if i was okay and I shook my head, hunched over and frozen as I tried to get my bladder under control.

"I can't wait." I said, "I'll piss my pants. I'm going to piss myself. I am going to piss my pants."

"He needs to go up front - ask if he can go next" he was saying to my mates and I looked up to see my situation had drawn the attention of much of the line of men who were clearly in similar situations with legs crossed and a few hands deep in pockets.

I made eye contact with the athletic muscle bear next in line and before I could even ask he shook his head.

The panic overtook me and as another long jet escaped into my now damp briefs I mumbled "It's happening" to my mates and turned back towards the stairs thinking of the portaloos we had passed on our way to the bar.

"You won't make it" I heard the kind gentleman say, "come behind the stairs."

I don't know why I listened but next thing I knew I was letting him guide me to the small area of darkness behind the stairs before exploding gratefully into 2 pint glasses he held for me as my mates looked on in a mixture of envy and amusement.
pants
Active

Post by pants »

Wow what an awful experience.
Interesting you were wearing briefs and not boxers.
Can you remember what colour?
spreadingwarmth
Active

Post by spreadingwarmth »

Wonderful story Alphajock, thanks for sharing. I really thought (hoped) you weren't going to make it there
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Great descriptions- I love the scenario of a group of lads on a minibus as well as a long queue for a toilet! I have a motorway traffic jam and a crowded train scenario, that I have possibly shared before? But will write again when I have a bit more time if anyone is interested? 😀
pants
Active

Post by pants »

Hi Wombat, it was pretty unpleasant!

Yes please, would love to hear about your experiences.

Odd request, can you remember what undies you'd have been wearing at the time - boxers or briefs, colours?
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

No worries, will do ASAP
First time I can’t, second was grey briefs