Motorway desperation

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Motorway desperation

Post by Brian »

This is such a hot account. Thanks for writing this for us.

I love the naivity you mention. Three cans of lager before getting into the car with you, then thinking you could just pull over for him when the inevitable desperation set in! Oh wow.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 06 Oct 2021, 01:15 This is such a hot account. Thanks for writing this for us.

I love the naivity you mention. Three cans of lager before getting into the car with you, then thinking you could just pull over for him when the inevitable desperation set in! Oh wow.
He's just the sort of fellow that I enjoy! I've know a few of them over the years. Either oblivious to the workings of the urinary system or overconfident in his ability to hold it in.
pants
Active

Post by pants »

You're welcome Brian.
I saw him desperate a few times over the years. I think he had a weak bladder anyway, as he seemed to piss more often than I did.
But when alcohol was in the mix...
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Great sighting!! Thanks foe sharing and welcome to the forum :)
pants
Active

Post by pants »

Thank you Wombat. Great forum:)
jzag1981
Active

Post by jzag1981 »

Car situations certainly have the propensity to spell disaster for younger men who are perhaps a bit cocky and still getting used to the impact that alcohol has on their bladder. An unanticipated delay, such as traffic or not being able to pull over, and next thing you know his trackies are soaked. Perhaps he wore briefs instead of boxers to provide a little extra protection from leaks given his weak bladder?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

pants wrote: 03 Oct 2021, 15:15 Hi Fred, you're right that some guys don't learn. This lad didn't, for all the times we were mates, I quite often saw him busting:)
I have often stated that there are "closet holders" who secretly or subconsciously hold their bladders for a variety of reasons. Since the lad in this story has had repeated incidents of desperation, I would say he's one of them.