Signs That a Man Has to Pee Urgently

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Signs That a Man Has to Pee Urgently

Post by Fred »

When a man is out in public or in the presence of others and is holding a full bladder (for whatever reason), there may be visual clues that indicate his need. I've started a list of behaviors that I've seen. What others have you observed?

Signs that a man needs to pee urgently:

1. A general restlessness or impatience

2. “Adjusting” his member

3. Pressing his package with his hand or against an object

4. Pressing his member against his thigh

5. Giving the head or shaft a pinch

6. Giving his member a full-hand squeeze

7. Fondling or squeezing through his pocket

8. Shifting his weight from foot to foot

9. Stepping in place

10. An apparent erection
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Signs That a Man Has to Pee Urgently

Post by Brian »

If the guy is in a seated position instead of standing, we have a whole new set of signs to watch for:

11. Legs tightly - not comfortably - crossed, one leg over the other.

12. One foot up on the other knee, but body not relaxed.

13. Scissoring of legs - particularly if this alternates between wide and narrow scissoring, and especially if the scissoring is high frequency (fast).

14. Legs crossed only at ankles coupled with motion of pelvis on the seat plus possibly hands in groin.

15. Continual "squirming" on the seat.

16. Suddenly standing up without there being any practical reason to do so.

And, whether standing or seated, a few others:

17. Continually looking at the time (if engaged in an activity which is due to end at an allotted time).

18. Visibly sweating when it isn't hot.

And of course, the clincher:

19. Saying to his companions: "I'm dying for a piss!"
FranticK
Active

Post by FranticK »

20. Breathing pattern changes
21. Unable to fully engage in a conversation
22. Repeatedly looking for a visual indication of how close relief is (stepping out of line to see how many more people until he is at the front, looking out the window to see how close the bus is to its destination)
23. Unbuttoning pants
24. Slightly hunched over when standing
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Those that make male desperation videos should read this growing list. Many of the signs are subtle, and although some could easily be overlooked or dismissed by a casual observer, they are far more real than the overacted antics we see too often in a scripted, staged video.
FranticK
Active

Post by FranticK »

Fred wrote: 20 Oct 2021, 01:14 Those that make male desperation videos should read this growing list. Many of the signs are subtle, and although some could easily be overlooked or dismissed by a casual observer, they are far more real than the overacted antics we see too often in a scripted, staged video.
I strongly agree. Many videos seem to focus on the final stages of desperation, when most men fail to be subtle. Some men might quietly hide their desperation even when an accident is approaching, but most seem to pull out all the stops when things become truly dire. Even very shy men will openly show their desperation when the alternative is going to the bathroom in their pants.

Either way, you make a great point and it would be amazing if content creators were able to include more of the subtle signs of desperation.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

FranticK wrote: 20 Oct 2021, 02:12
Fred wrote: 20 Oct 2021, 01:14 Those that make male desperation videos should read this growing list. Many of the signs are subtle, and although some could easily be overlooked or dismissed by a casual observer, they are far more real than the overacted antics we see too often in a scripted, staged video.
I strongly agree. Many videos seem to focus on the final stages of desperation, when most men fail to be subtle. Some men might quietly hide their desperation even when an accident is approaching, but most seem to pull out all the stops when things become truly dire. Even very shy men will openly show their desperation when the alternative is going to the bathroom in their pants.

Either way, you make a great point and it would be amazing if content creators were able to include more of the subtle signs of desperation.
Yes, I agree too.
Some of the Youtube videos which I have most appreciated have involved the subtle signs. Whoever filmed those ones probably didn't even notice that there was a guy who would need to extricate himself from the situation somehow and find somewhere to pee, and the point of the films was something unrelated, but members of this site here who know what to look out for would have no trouble spotting it.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

Sometimes just looking uncomfortable