Edinburgh Waverly

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Edinburgh Waverly

Post by Lee »

OMG!! That’s fantastic.

Almost makes me want to travel up there.
Connor
Involved

Post by Connor »

Lee wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 18:48 OMG!! That’s fantastic.

Almost makes me want to travel up there.
It is fantastic, it's hard to take many photos discreetly, but I'm going to try again. It's just hit or miss...I've been before (it's a station I regularly use) and have seen nothing of note, and then other times like today have seen guys physically holding themselves in desperation.
Connor
Involved

Post by Connor »

Here's a couple more photos I took a few weeks ago at the same spot, taken whilst I was in the queue myself. No desperation to be seen, but shows you how many guys can be waiting at any one time. This was when social distancing was still being strictly adhered too, so more spaces out and on the first picture I think there was at least a couple more in front that you can't see:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/99AGaA7QxDFoKg2dA
https://photos.app.goo.gl/q9fXGrETdoFprjVh6
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Looks fantastic. I’m really envious.

In the first picture, is that lad in the red top and shorts leaning forwards because he’s holding himself? That’s incredible, if he is.
Connor
Involved

Post by Connor »

Lee wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 21:42 Looks fantastic. I’m really envious.

In the first picture, is that lad in the red top and shorts leaning forwards because he’s holding himself? That’s incredible, if he is.
Yes he is, he's bent forward and his hand is in his crotch, he was waiting in the queue for probably a solid 10 minutes and he was holding himself the entire time. Best desperation I've seen in person I think. Probably will try and go back tomorrow and hang about a bit longer 🙂
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Can’t wait to hear if you see anything. Brilliant being able to capture it on your phone.
Connor
Involved

Post by Connor »

Lee wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 21:59 Can’t wait to hear if you see anything. Brilliant being able to capture it on your phone.
Yes although sorry about the poor quality, and in hindsight wish I'd try to take more photos or even a video, the whole episode was great it was like textbook despration of the kind we like....the way he was holding himself, how he couldn't stay still, the look on his face.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Toilet queues like that. Heaven-sent!
Connor
Involved

Post by Connor »

Totally heaven-sent....and not that often that you get to see men queueing, more often than not yet get queues at the ladies, but not gents, so an extra special treat.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Connor wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 18:14 I was there at Waverley today, and managed to see a couple of good sights! One guy, early 20s, squeezed himself a couple of times but otherwise stood normally but with a pained look.

The other I managed to get a photo of, sorry quite poor quality as I was trying to photograph him discreetly. Also early 20s, and he held himself the entire time he was waiting in the queue. The queu e is mixed with men and women, but they call forward the next person dependant on whether a male or female toilet has become free. He was behind about four other men, and when he was at the front of the queue a couple of ladies were called before him.

At one stage he said something to the attendant, I like to think he was saying how desperate he was but sadly I wasn't near enough to hear. Was lovely to watch though:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DvFH2ULwWnx3c4g2A
Even from behind he looks hot! Shorts and t-shirt, athletic build, no socks on, fade hairstyle, and clearly grabbing his dick