Edinburgh Waverly

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Connor
Involved

Re: Edinburgh Waverly

Post by Connor »

bearshel wrote: 25 Sep 2021, 07:52
Connor wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 18:14 I was there at Waverley today, and managed to see a couple of good sights! One guy, early 20s, squeezed himself a couple of times but otherwise stood normally but with a pained look.

The other I managed to get a photo of, sorry quite poor quality as I was trying to photograph him discreetly. Also early 20s, and he held himself the entire time he was waiting in the queue. The queu e is mixed with men and women, but they call forward the next person dependant on whether a male or female toilet has become free. He was behind about four other men, and when he was at the front of the queue a couple of ladies were called before him.

At one stage he said something to the attendant, I like to think he was saying how desperate he was but sadly I wasn't near enough to hear. Was lovely to watch though:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/DvFH2ULwWnx3c4g2A
Even from behind he looks hot! Shorts and t-shirt, athletic build, no socks on, fade hairstyle, and clearly grabbing his dick
Yes he was very hot indeed, he was with a group of about four or five others, all similar age, all similar build and styles but sadly they didn't join the queue with him.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

These sightings are incredible - wish I was closer so I could push my bladder to its limit and join the queue.
Connor
Involved

Post by Connor »

ryan1990 wrote: 25 Sep 2021, 17:54 These sightings are incredible - wish I was closer so I could push my bladder to its limit and join the queue.
There's a thought...maybe I should wait til I'm desperate and join the back of the queue myself hehe.
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

Connor wrote: 25 Sep 2021, 22:31
ryan1990 wrote: 25 Sep 2021, 17:54 These sightings are incredible - wish I was closer so I could push my bladder to its limit and join the queue.
There's a thought...maybe I should wait til I'm desperate and join the back of the queue myself hehe.
I feel like you owe it to all of us further away to do so!
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Well I was in Edinburgh this morning for a work meeting, was not a lot of sightings to report as a Tuesday morning then afternoon you wouldn't expect to be busy.
The good news however Is where the main toilets are were boarded up the board was down today and by the looks of it there is still a lot more work needing done looks like the fill ceiling was off etc, so i will keep and eye on this thread as I am sure me a connor will still have plenty of weekends of sightings before things are back to normal.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Keith wrote: 28 Sep 2021, 13:16 Well I was in Edinburgh this morning for a work meeting, was not a lot of sightings to report as a Tuesday morning then afternoon you wouldn't expect to be busy.
The good news however Is where the main toilets are were boarded up the board was down today and by the looks of it there is still a lot more work needing done looks like the fill ceiling was off etc, so i will keep and eye on this thread as I am sure me a connor will still have plenty of weekends of sightings before things are back to normal.
Brilliant!
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Sad to report the main toilets have re opened. The first rugby fixture was this weekend with a bigger crowd however there's now plenty toilet space so desperation will be few and far between
Connor
Involved

Post by Connor »

Keith wrote: 01 Nov 2021, 18:35 Sad to report the main toilets have re opened. The first rugby fixture was this weekend with a bigger crowd however there's now plenty toilet space so desperation will be few and far between
I've been in the new toilets, and I'm surprised there was not more toilet space, I think 8 urinals and 4 cubicles, which I think is less than before? Perhaps at exceptionally busy times there may still be a queue? Here's hoping, but shame to see temporary toilets weren't in place for the rugby :/
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I wouldn’t worry- the men’s toilets at Waterloo station are massive, but you still get queues after England rugby games at Twickenham!!