Line at the park bathroom

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
sospata
Active

Line at the park bathroom

Post by sospata »

Hi everyone, I wanted to post about a sighting of yesterday.

I was at the park, enjoying a bit of sun and reading a book during the afternoon. Because of the water and the small beer I had with me, I obviously ended up having to pee. By the time I was about to leave it got pretty urgent, so I decided to head for the toilets that are in the park before leaving.

These toilets are in a square inside the park, and you have stairs heading below the street level, one for the ladies and one for men. As I arrived I saw the usual line for the ladies, but as I got on the stairs for the men's toilet, I realized there was a line also for those.

I was getting desperate, but nothing worrying yet, so I had no problem waiting. While I was there though a guy around mid 20s joined the line behind me. I noticed him moving around a bit so I kept looking with the corner of my eye and I could definitely see him pee dancing and also put one hand in his pocket at some point.

The lined moved quite fast unfortunately, and while I was at the urinal, he went to a nearby one. I saw him unzipping his shorts in a hurry, still kind of pee dancing and immediately start peeing full force!

I really wonder what would have happened if the line was longer :D
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Re: Line at the park bathroom

Post by bearshel »

When you say he put his hand in his pocket, what do you think he was doing? Grabbing? :)
sospata
Active

Post by sospata »

bearshel wrote: 07 Jun 2021, 12:44 When you say he put his hand in his pocket, what do you think he was doing? Grabbing? :)
I can't be sure, but that is what I would do if I was in his situation!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

bearshel wrote: 07 Jun 2021, 12:44 When you say he put his hand in his pocket, what do you think he was doing? Grabbing? :)
I'm sure he wasn't counting his change or keeping his hand warm... ;) :lol:
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

sospata wrote: 07 Jun 2021, 12:34 I really wonder what would have happened if the line was longer :D
That's always what I wonder too on the rare occasions I see this sort of thing.
What a guy decides to do if he finds he can't wait until he gets to the front of the queue must depend on various things.
Loved your account!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

My proposed backstory: The fellow had been at the further end of the park, also enjoying a good book, the fresh air, and two pints of cold beer. He was just about to make the trip to the rest room when an attractive girl stopped and asked him about the book. They discovered that they had things in common, and the conversation went on for quite a long time. The fellow knew if he interrupted it to go and pee she would be gone when he returned, so he held it in. When they finally parted he was bursting, and then he encountered that line........