College student exams

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Aquarius
Involved

Re: College student exams

Post by Aquarius »

Brian wrote: 15 Oct 2017, 09:32 I'd love to know what you think would have happened if he hadn't made it and soaked himself while the exam was still in progress. Would everyone in that entire exam room have been aware of it? Do you think it might have made a noise when he did it in his pants? Or was he partially hidden from view and could he possibly have just sat there in his wet clothes, avoided standing up, and just instructed everyone to put their exam papers in the appropriate place and leave while he just waited behind his desk, hiding his accident until everyone had gone out?
Interesting question, Brian. In fact, our teacher's desks are made with a wooden board on the front, so that you can't look under them if you're sitting in the classroom with your face towards the teacher. So nobody would have seen it if he'd wet himself. They would, however, have heard, because our classrooms have tiled floors, no carpet or anything so it would have made a trickling noise when the pee would hit the floor. So to conclude : no way of hiding ... ;)
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Absolutely love this discussion.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Glad you love it, Lee. So do I.

I can't get over the idea of Aquarius' colleague, if that exam had gone on a few minutes longer, sitting there concealed behind his desk but unable to do anything about the trickling sound of his pee running through his pants, off his seat and onto the tiled floor, trying to look nonchalent but not able to do anything about the snorts of nervous, incredulous stifled laughter from his students.
Aquarius
Involved

Post by Aquarius »

Actually this is a story waiting to be written. If I have the time sometime soon ... ;)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Aquarius wrote: 23 Oct 2017, 18:52 Actually this is a story waiting to be written. If I have the time sometime soon ... ;)
Oh yes, this would make such a wonderful story! I'd love to read your take on what almost really happened to your colleague in that exam!
Wetdavid
Arrived

Post by Wetdavid »

I have a vivid memory of one of my 3 hour A Level exams when I was 18. It started at 9am and after 2 hours I was busting. I shared it recently on another site and it prompted a chat afterwards with someone who had suffered similarly in one of his and was so pleased to share it with another fellow sufferer. I just remember it was purgatory. Nobody had told us we could ask to go out so I sat and suffered, terrified I would piss the grey trousers of the suit I had to wear in my sixth form. I nearly gave up a couple of times sliding forward in my seat and contemplating letting some out to relieve the pressure but regained my strength fearing that my level of desperation would result in an uncontrolled dam burst. I just held on knowing I couldn’t ask to leave the room, I needed the grade in the exam, pissing my trousers and leaving a puddle wasn’t an option and an 18 year old cant burst into tears in front of his classmates. I spent the last half hour writing with one hand, holding with the other and stopping from time to time to take a few deep breaths. I discovered I could get my hand down the waistband of my trousers which helped and at one stage near the end I even unzipped and put it inside for an even firmer grip. To my amazement I hobbled out at the end with dry trousers but I don’t think I could have lasted 5 minutes longer.
I read somewhere about a guy who had a 4 and a half hour exam for uni entrance. They were allowed out but he didn’t go preferring to use all the time on the exam. He left at the end only to discover the toilets locked and had to hold on until he got home after waiting for a parent to collect him. It made me wonder what a 4 and a half hour exam would be like if you weren’t allowed out. If it was a morning exam I wouldn’t manage it but I know many would survive with only minor discomfort. Out of a room of 30 candidates I wonder how many would end up with wet jeans, shorts, tracky bottoms or even formal pants and what the conversation would be like afterwards? I can just imagine sitting there in misery waiting for someone else to piss themself first. And if the invigilators also had to stay in the room throughout, that could also be interesting.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Wow! Tell us how good that pee felt when you got to the toilets? 🙂
Wetdavid
Arrived

Post by Wetdavid »

Amazing relief and it went on for what seemed like ages. My bladder was still in pain after about 10 seconds of pissing! My memory of that is,however, less clear than the earlier experience.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Frequently college students are up all night studying for an exam drinking coffee, and even if they pee before the exam their kidneys are still in diuretic mode. As I recall, most exams that I took were in segments of two hours or less with a chance to use the rest room in between, though there might be a rush for the toilets during a break.

Nowadays, if a student has a medical condition requiring toilet access, provisions are made for him/her. Otherwise, test administrators depend on the flexibility of a young bladder to make it through the exam! Some us had practice by participating in beer parties. ;)
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Wetdavid wrote: 16 Jul 2019, 09:13 Amazing relief and it went on for what seemed like ages. My bladder was still in pain after about 10 seconds of pissing! My memory of that is,however, less clear than the earlier experience.
Those pisses are kind of orgasmic! I bet your bladder remained sore afterwards!