In the bottle.

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

In the bottle.

Post by greatwater »

I think there are so many sitcoms making a joke about having to pee. I know they're fake, but we can relate to that and, if the actor's great, we can imagine them/ ourselves in the real situation of desperation. Especially when the actor you really likes play such a scene, it just turns up the volume for me!

I just watch a Thai sitcom about a big family. I have to adapt some of the plots here so that it won't comply with the community standards. I won't place the clip here. But I'll just share some photos of the scene.

It's a classic car desperation scene, when the eldest brother picking his sister up from her university. He had a meeting with friends not far from the university and just drank too much coffee. On the way home, the car ran into a traffic jam. Also another classic element: it's raining. The eldest brother just can't wait to reach the gas station, and eventually he just uses his sister's thermos, not even waiting for her to finish her drink!

I mean we all have been there, getting stuck in traffic. I have used bottles to relieve myself once. I just really can't hold it. Most of the time I just make it to the gas station/ rest stop, but that time I was just bursting. Empty bottles are just easy to use. I recall another hot actor talking about his desperation in his own car stuck in traffic, and he ended up pouring some water out of the water bottle he just bought to relieve
himself. It must have been painful to watch the water flowing out of the bottle at the time your bladder was bursting. He might have leaked!

Have you ever done that? How often?
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Brian
Site Staff
Re: In the bottle.

Post by Brian »

It must be very hard to do in a car. The guy above clearly can't wait any longer but isn't finding it at all easy to get started! I've never done it in a car, but I did have to do it in a bottle once when I was lined up ready to start a marathon. That was difficult enough even though I was standing up.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I tried once when stuck in traffic that hadn’t moved for hours. I wouldn’t recommend it lol
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I peed in a bottle in the car once that I can remember. I had to slide forward in the seat, and unlike the photo I kept the bottle slanted down so it wouldn't spill back on me or the seat. I used a wider-mouth juice bottle.
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

I’ve used a bottle or cup in a car a few times, tricky but practice makes perfect and all that!

A wide mouth bottle that’s plenty big enough (I mean won’t get ‘over full’) makes it easier, a cycling water bottle or bidon is the best. They’re also cheap and plentiful so can be disposed of after use.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I’ve seen a brilliant photo of a lad on a coach trying to use a bottle.

I don’t know how to post photos, though!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Lee wrote: 11 Mar 2021, 17:04 I’ve seen a brilliant photo of a lad on a coach trying to use a bottle.

I don’t know how to post photos, though!
I'd love to see that! :D
Unless the remaining staff members have implemented an image gallery since my departure, it needs to be linked from a different website and you can embed it here by putting the link between Image tags.
If you need the photo to be put onto a website first, I'd be happy to do that for you if you email me the photo.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Since we are talking about photos, here's a blast from the past.

Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Love all of those @googlism2008. Some very desperate guys there to have to resort to doing that! It's either in the bottle or in their pants, I guess.

Here is Lee's photo which he referred to above:

googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Big man, big muscles. Perhaps his muscles are well trained throughout his body except for one place? :D