Almost made it

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
HB19821
Arrived

Almost made it

Post by HB19821 »

Wanted to share an experience I had a couple of years ago. I left work for what was an hour commute home and didn’t realise until I had sat down on the train that I should have peed beforehand, considering how much I had drunk over the course of the day. Pushing the thought out of mind, I put my AirPods in and throw on a podcast. About twenty minutes later I realise that my need to pee has grown considerably. I’m tapping my foot, squeezing my legs together and starting to feel anxious. Despite the urges becoming a lot more urgent quickly, I knew I could always get off at a station but then would need to wait another ten minutes. The second to last stop before mine I was a bit frantic. I had taken my jacket off and placed it over my lap so I could grab while my legs were squeezed together. About 5 minutes later I arrived at my stop. I only had to walk 2min and I was home, but I could feel the pressure at the base of my penis. It was close. I ran up the stairs and walked as fast as possible around the corner. I eyed up the park near my house, thinking while it’s open I could pee there, but decided against it. I got home and the need to pee got worse as I knew a toilet was seconds away. The lights were off and no cars there so i was home alone. Annoyed, it meant I had to find my keys and turn lights on as I ran to the bathroom. This would be beneficial in hindsight. As I was searching for keys I was pee dancing like crazy. I needed both hands to search so I was hunched over. “Oh god, oh god, oh god” I was muttering as I could feel the pee slowly travelling down my shaft. I had seconds left. I found my keys but I could now not let go of my penis and to open the door you need two hands. As I tried to navigate the door, I lost it. Key in door, hand on crotch, legs squeezed together, I started to heavily piss my pants. To compound the issue, I was wearing light coloured chinos and new shoes. I was in shock as this massive puddle grew around my shoes. After a minute of solid pissing so forcefully into my pants you could hear it, I was empty. Relieved. Then horrified. Quickly, I ran inside, took off my wet clothes and put them in the washing machine. Quickly dealt to my shoes which thankfully only were slightly wet then before showering, I hosed off the doorstep so no one would know what had just happened. After I got out of the shower and as I went into the kitchen to pour myself a drink to comfort myself, two of my flatmate arrived home. Thank god I arrived home when I did...
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Almost made it

Post by Fred »

It seems that when relief is so close at hand the sphincter gives up! Many have lost it at the doorstep. You did well to fight it and hold on as long as you did. And yes, you were lucky that your flatmates weren't there to witness it!
HB19821
Arrived

Post by HB19821 »

I’ll share another story soon which is similar in ending, where the closer to relief I get, the worse it becomes.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

I love the way you said you "couldn't" let go of your dick man! The crotch grabbing was no longer just to help with the pressure in your dick, it was absolutely necessary!
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

It's interesting how you skipped all the opportunities to use the toilets even though the next train is only ten minutes away. Actually this timing is about right for a pee break - perhaps one to three minutes to get to the toilets, two or three minutes to use the facilities, another one to three minutes to get back to the platform, with a wee bit of time to spare in case the train somehow arrives slightly early - but it depends on how big the stations are though. I also wonder whether at your destination station, is the station toilets further than your home?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

googlism2008 wrote: 13 Feb 2021, 10:21 It's interesting how you skipped all the opportunities to use the toilets even though the next train is only ten minutes away. Actually this timing is about right for a pee break - perhaps one to three minutes to get to the toilets, two or three minutes to use the facilities, another one to three minutes to get back to the platform, with a wee bit of time to spare in case the train somehow arrives slightly early - but it depends on how big the stations are though. I also wonder whether at your destination station, is the station toilets further than your home?
Depending on train station toilets to be open and operable, or even to have toilets at all, is taking a chance. To save money, many smaller stations don't have public toilets anymore, and often they are closed due to vandalism or awaiting their annual cleaning. ;-)
HB19821
Arrived

Post by HB19821 »

Most of the train stations don’t have bathrooms here so your need to get off the train, walk through the labyrinth of overhead paths to get to the street then find something. There was a main station that I transferred at but to access the bathrooms you needed to get off, go up escalators, tag off etc then use them. So in my head it was worth the risk as it was late and getting cold. Turns out I shouldn’t have taken that risk
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

I see, thanks.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

thats hot, I have had a similar experience after being out for a few drinks, feels panicky at the time by amazing after ;)
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Tell us more??? 😏