Cycling

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Chris2p
Arrived

Cycling

Post by Chris2p »

I love to go out on my bike when i,m very full. It's not long before i start to fill my lycra pants, the warm water running round my bits feels so wonderful i have to stop for another kind of relief. Anybody else like to wet themselves while out in the countryside.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Cycling

Post by Fred »

I don't cycle, but from the number of pics here and other places, apparently a lot of cyclers hydrate well and take relief breaks alongside the road. I suppose that, to avoid indecent exposure, releasing in your pants is a good alternative, and Lycra will air-dry quickly.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

There was one period of time when one-piece cycling suits seemed popular. I never had one, because those suits are a few hundred dollars per piece, and my level of cycling was never professional enough to justify that kind of expense. But I guess if these suits also provide compression, then the wearer must go half naked to pee? I suppose these cyclists either just let go in their suits, or hold it all the way to a toilet and struggle to get out of their one-pieces.

There was once many years ago I went out cycling on a full bladder, and for a challenge I continually tanked myself up along the way. When I reached a toilet, I was already pretty desperate, but I decided that I could push myself a bit further by going one loop of a few kilometers. On the return leg of this loop, the pressure was so great that I realized that I could lose control any time. Immediately when I got off my bicycle at the racks outside the toilet, a large spurt went into the chamois of my cycling shorts. I had no time to lock the bicycle. I pee danced my way in as fast as by bladder could take, for a very satisfying gushing relief at a urinal. A subsequent visual inspection showed no external damage at all.

While I don't recall doing a full on wetting outside while cycling, I have done so a couple of times while running in my compression shorts. The perfect time for doing this is very late at night just after a very heavy rain, when the ground is still very wet. Usually my modus operandi is to drink up before the run, skip the toilet break, and continue to hydrate myself during the run, timing it so that I would lose total bladder control along a more secluded stretch along my route. Depending on the tightness at the crotch area and whether I wore underwear underneath, pee could either flow down both legs or shoot straight out of the compression shorts in a single stream. I don't need to explain that wonderful feeling as it happened. And the nice thing about peeing in compression gear on the run is that, because I was already drenched in sweat, once I wiped away the excess glistening wetness, the accident could no longer be seen - the only thing I need to worry about was smell. However, for various reasons, I can only indulge in this very rarely.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

cycling feels good on a full bladder especially if you lean over so your thighs are hitting the sides of your swollen bladder. Running when full is awesome feeling too and makes it more fun on your run. I like the really short compression shorts that leave most of the thigh bare to show off my quads and hamstrings.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

It's several years ago but I was once in a nearby town on a Sunday morning. I popped into the gents for a quick leak and, stood next to me at the urinal trough, was a lycra clad cyclist with all his kit on. He was peeing for England and his stream was already at full strength when I saw him. Amazingly he was still going strong after I'd finished without any drop in the flow of urine, and I must easily have been in there for a good minute. I'd never heard - or seen - anything like it, and probably won't again. Either he'd drunk a collosal amount of water to stay hydrated or else he'd set out without peeing at home first. Maybe there was an element of both? About ten minutes later I spotted him in a local coffee shop refilling his bladder with what looked rather like a large latte. He recognised me and waved. Happy days!
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

I used to do a lot of cycling and I have several of the one piece suits (skin/aero/speed suits depending on the brand). I can confirm they are an absolute nightmare when you badly need a piss. I wore them for time trials, which is a fixed distance race (10, 25, 50, 100 miles) which you complete on your own as fast as possible. Being really well hydrated is essential, taking a slash as close to your start time is essential and you usually need to go again after a 25 or 50 mile race as that’s an hour or two.

I remember going to one event with a friend, when he got back to the car he actually ripped his suit slightly while desperately trying to get his dick out 😬
jzag1981
Active

Post by jzag1981 »

I don't relish the opportunity to ride in wet spandex, but it's certainly happened a few times due to too much coffee and no way to lock up my bike to go into a bathroom. If I know I'm not going to be able to make it home, I usually stop my bike and at least find a spot of grass to sit in while I wet so that it isn't quite as obvious to others.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

jzag1981 wrote: 05 Dec 2021, 00:33 I don't relish the opportunity to ride in wet spandex, but it's certainly happened a few times due to too much coffee and no way to lock up my bike to go into a bathroom. If I know I'm not going to be able to make it home, I usually stop my bike and at least find a spot of grass to sit in while I wet so that it isn't quite as obvious to others.
Is it obvious to others afterwards, or doesn't the spandex show the wet? Maybe it depends what colour the spandex is? I'm genuinely curious about that.

And the first time you did it, were you worried it would show afterwards?
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Most likely depends on whether the spandex was already wet at the first place.

For my running compression shorts or tights, I found that if they were already wet from sweat, the wetting is pretty much invisible, and a quick wipe using my hands guarantees it to be so. However, if I pee in my compression bottoms after it has dried up, then the wetting can be quite visible when viewed from near.

It depends on the material, but many of these compression gear are designed to dry quickly. So the wetting should not show for very long.
jzag1981
Active

Post by jzag1981 »

googlism2008 wrote: 05 Dec 2021, 17:09 Most likely depends on whether the spandex was already wet at the first place.

For my running compression shorts or tights, I found that if they were already wet from sweat, the wetting is pretty much invisible, and a quick wipe using my hands guarantees it to be so. However, if I pee in my compression bottoms after it has dried up, then the wetting can be quite visible when viewed from near.

It depends on the material, but many of these compression gear are designed to dry quickly. So the wetting should not show for very long.
This is right. While they dry quickly, the wetting is pretty visible early on (think glistening) even though the spandex are black. Of course, the puddle is pretty obvious as well depending on where it happens.