Train journey sighting

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
danjacob
Active

Re: Train journey sighting

Post by danjacob »

This is absolutely amazing!
That contains everything I love: jocks, football match with a lot of guys, limited access to the toilet, poor guy with overfilled bladder. The better it's real!
Where's the nearest toilet?
Dinopee28
Arrived

Post by Dinopee28 »

Woah that's amazing. Very jealous. Would love to see something like that.
jzag1981
Active

Post by jzag1981 »

A wet spot the size of a tea cup on his pants means that his underwear were probably pretty wet...
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Hey Ryan, did you see any front-on dick grabbing or all through the pocket?
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

bearshel wrote: 08 Dec 2021, 12:38 Hey Ryan, did you see any front-on dick grabbing or all through the pocket?
To be honest I don’t think there was any overtly obvious dick grabbing
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

why are there no posts on the stronger interests section? I brought over some really good stories and there have been no comments on him. the entire stronger interests section has had no posts in a while, what happened? I see another company is busting the union. I always wonder how full the bladders get on the union members walking the picket lines are as they have no bathrooms so have to hold it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... hp&pc=U531
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

cutsleeve wrote: 09 Dec 2021, 00:05 why are there no posts on the stronger interests section? I brought over some really good stories and there have been no comments on him. the entire stronger interests section has had no posts in a while, what happened? I see another company is busting the union. I always wonder how full the bladders get on the union members walking the picket lines are as they have no bathrooms so have to hold it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... hp&pc=U531
Picketers are there on their own time, so I'm sure they take breaks when necessary. And there well might be nearby food places or businesses that are sympathetic.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

there are a lot of factories out in the middle of nowhere- with nothing for miles around. others in industrial zones with all industrial stuff in the area so no fast food places or stores around the area. if it's cold out they are drinking hot coffee or hot chocolate trying to stay warm.