Movie/TV Scenes

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Movie/TV Scenes

Post by Fred »

This collection shows that male desperation is definitely mainstream! BTW, note that female desperation is not common in the media (and we'd feel sympathy for them), but when a man has to pee it's humorous.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 08 Nov 2020, 11:02 This collection shows that male desperation is definitely mainstream! BTW, note that female desperation is not common in the media (and we'd feel sympathy for them), but when a man has to pee it's humorous.
That's a very interesting observation. I'd never thought of that, but it's true. All the better for those of us who like male pee desperation of course!
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Fred wrote: 08 Nov 2020, 11:02 This collection shows that male desperation is definitely mainstream! BTW, note that female desperation is not common in the media (and we'd feel sympathy for them), but when a man has to pee it's humorous.
Unfortunately I think this is not true. When I am in the mood to search for male desperation, I often have to weed out tons of irrelevant female material.
ThePTNN202
Active

Post by ThePTNN202 »

I wouldn’t consider our ‘weird thing’ is immune from the “it’s exploitative when the object is a woman but funny when the object is a man” (not really sure how to appropriately paraphrase a sensitive subject) narrative that is observed in other activities, and I read ‘between the lines’ that Fred’s observation hints at this. The ‘critique’ is not invalid.

Not to railroad the topic here though, because we’re probably all capable of drawing the line between good (fictional/TV) humour and inappropriate (real) behaviour. Indicative of my age (I watched the entire series as young adult), I vividly recall really ‘enjoying’ a drunk Fox Mulder finding the gents out of order then looking immensely relieved while and having a good piss on the wall outside instead. Pretty tame sorry, but still a favourite if only because it was during a period of firsts and self-discovery, ...like having some weird fantasy from your private imagination suddenly play out on mainstream TV :shock: :D

Enjoy: https://youtu.be/QzougLrHRw8
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

Same as ThePTNN202, this scene is one of the first that I enjoy. Thank you!
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

When big brother was on in the UK there use to be a lot of desperation on the first evening, they use to always be provided with alcohol but as it was launch night were usually only allocated into the living area as tasks and that were being done whilst the public watched outside. This happened more so in the first few series when it was more of a social experiment and lot was on live tv so it was to stop delays in the programme schedule
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Keith wrote: 23 Nov 2020, 13:13 When big brother was on in the UK there use to be a lot of desperation on the first evening, they use to always be provided with alcohol but as it was launch night were usually only allocated into the living area as tasks and that were being done whilst the public watched outside. This happened more so in the first few series when it was more of a social experiment and lot was on live tv so it was to stop delays in the programme schedule
Yes, all those 18-21 year-olds brought together and kept there under scrutiny and on camera!
This one's from 2006. Start at about 07:30.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI5t_7-psNo
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

The first couple of years of the US Big Brother, there was just one toilet and some good desperation comments. One fellow peed in the flower garden while on camera and a one-legged guy peed his shorts on camera. Then they got prudish, put in more toilets, reduced the beer drinking, and no on-camera peeing. :-(
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Brian wrote: 23 Nov 2020, 13:41
Keith wrote: 23 Nov 2020, 13:13 When big brother was on in the UK there use to be a lot of desperation on the first evening, they use to always be provided with alcohol but as it was launch night were usually only allocated into the living area as tasks and that were being done whilst the public watched outside. This happened more so in the first few series when it was more of a social experiment and lot was on live tv so it was to stop delays in the programme schedule
Yes, all those 18-21 year-olds brought together and kept there under scrutiny and on camera!
This one's from 2006. Start at about 07:30.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI5t_7-psNo
The lad gives himself a squeeze too - cool!
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

googlism2008 wrote: 07 Nov 2020, 20:14 FRIENDS - S09E15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8_PyhWHUdc
Yeah, I remember seeing that one on TV when Freinds was aired for the first time ;) It was pretty awesome back then too!!! :D :D :D