Movie/TV Scenes

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
JayOkay
Arrived

Movie/TV Scenes

Post by JayOkay »

I was wondering if anybody had any favorite movie and TV scenes that involve desperation or even just suggest it, especially if there aren’t clips online to put in the Video section. For instance, I recently watched the Bollywood film 3 Idiots (available on Netflix and Amazon Prime Video in the US) which features quite a few tantalizing minor moments: multiple young men using urinals in the background of scenes (the film takes place at a college with communal bathrooms for the dorms) and one character on a road trip repeatedly must piss in public places and at one point talks about how desperate he is and how there aren’t enough bathrooms in India. So, maybe not incredibly exciting but worth checking out if you have a chance maybe. I can post time codes later if anyone’s interested.

So, any favorite scenes or recent examples you’ve come across come to mind?
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Movie/TV Scenes

Post by Brian »

Good topic!

I have a couple of favourites, though they're not at all recent.

There's a scene in Forrest Gump where Forrest is meeting the president and drinks far too many bottles of Dr. Pepper at the buffet while he's waiting, then when he's in line to meet POTUS (John F. Kennedy) he's dancing and holding himself, and when JFK asks him how he's doing/feeling he says "I've gotta pee". The president has to direct him to the bathroom.

The other is from a film whose name escapes me. It's a mock super-hero film, a parody of the genre, and the hero is hiding on the ceiling in his lycra, has to pee, starts to wet himself, and the people in the room see the pee splashing down. Can anyone identify this film?
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Brian wrote: 04 Nov 2020, 22:37 The other is from a film whose name escapes me. It's a mock super-hero film, a parody of the genre, and the hero is hiding on the ceiling in his lycra, has to pee, starts to wet himself, and the people in the room see the pee splashing down. Can anyone identify this film?
Wasn't that a parody? I think I've seen this clip on YouTube somehwere
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

bodgyuk wrote: 05 Nov 2020, 09:49
Brian wrote: 04 Nov 2020, 22:37 The other is from a film whose name escapes me. It's a mock super-hero film, a parody of the genre, and the hero is hiding on the ceiling in his lycra, has to pee, starts to wet himself, and the people in the room see the pee splashing down. Can anyone identify this film?
Wasn't that a parody? I think I've seen this clip on YouTube somehwere
Yes, it was.
Last night the film's title came back to me: Superhero Movie. It was indeed a parody of Superman, Spiderman, etc.

Here's a clip of the scene. By the way, the actor Drake Bell was 21 at the time of filming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAB8xu6AlgM
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

https://youtu.be/9viV2nfPzgY

Not desperation, but interesting for a TV show.
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

The third episode of The Pacific on HBO has a great scene where a soldier on duty has to run to the bathroom after waiting to be relieved. The clip happens near the end of the episode.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

The thread at the other site is also relevant.
[link to the well known omorashi site and a thread about scenes in movies and tv shows removed here as it's a dynamic link on a site with potentially risky content - sorry]
Last edited by Brian on 06 Nov 2020, 20:16, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link to site removed
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Ah yes, the many peeing scenes of Tom Hanks. I'd forgotten about these. Thanks Googlism. :D
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

I've never seen that superhero clip before but definitely bookmarked! It's a great one!