Movie/TV Scenes

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Movie/TV Scenes

Post by Fred »

Tytn wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 03:28
googlism2008 wrote: 07 Nov 2020, 20:14 FRIENDS - S09E15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8_PyhWHUdc
Yeah, I remember seeing that one on TV when Freinds was aired for the first time ;) It was pretty awesome back then too!!! :D :D :D
This is an example of a double standard. When it's something to laugh at, it's always a man who is bursting to pee. If it were a woman there would be sympathy. Mind you, I'm not objecting to this. ;)
jammyb
Active

Post by jammyb »

I've got a couple of other big brother ones saved... I'll see if I can find / upload
jammyb
Active

Post by jammyb »

Also, has anyone got any links to YouTube playlists? Mikisit2011 used to have a good one but it looks to have been removed...

PM's welcome
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

jammyb wrote: 25 Dec 2020, 23:30 Also, has anyone got any links to YouTube playlists? Mikisit2011 used to have a good one but it looks to have been removed...

PM's welcome
Sadly links to Youtube playlists are something we can't risk allowing in public threads because they can sometimes include under-age material. Being dynamic (meaning they can be added to later), the under-age material can creep in at a later stage.

As you suggest, anyone with a good playlist can PM it to you. I am also PM-ing you a link now.
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Were you able to find any bb clips u have saved?
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

NCIS Season 7 episode 2 Reunion 26:23 Diznozzo is forced by his boss to wait before he was allowed to pee.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

in interviews with Tobey Maguire he said In the spider man movies he was not able to pee all day while filming as the suit was really hard to get on and off. Picture him doing his stunts at the end of the day with his bladder really full. he must be able to hold a lot or he would not have been able to do the movie.
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

cutsleeve wrote: 16 May 2021, 07:12 in interviews with Tobey Maguire he said In the spider man movies he was not able to pee all day while filming as the suit was really hard to get on and off. Picture him doing his stunts at the end of the day with his bladder really full. he must be able to hold a lot or he would not have been able to do the movie.
There is an interview where he says there was a time he almost wet the suit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbmDU-IQcL8 would have loved to be 'helping' him get the suit off
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

the movie house of wax made in 2005 has scenes of guys pissing and guys saying they have to piss really bad.
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

The Bill Series 19 episode 23 PC Gary Best has to pee while out on patrol with a partner and eventually has to ask be allowed into a person's home to use their bathroom. He starts squirming at 27:20 and asks to be allowed to use their bog at 33:03.