Airport sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...
Re: Airport sightings

Post by cutsleeve »

The vaccine is widely available and anyone that wants a shot can get them here. I have had both phizer shots and so have many others here and things have opened back up here. The mask requirement has been dropped here.
jzag1981
Active

Post by jzag1981 »

A number of years ago, I was meeting up with a friend (I believe he was around 19 at the time) for a weekend in the city. We both flew into the same airport from different locations, and I had arrived a little before him so I went to meet him at his gate. When the jetway doors open, he came bursting off the plane and foregoing any pleasantries, proclaimed that he needed to find a bathroom. I was more familiar with the airport than he was so I started to lead the way and he rushed past me, looking back to say "hurry up." He essentially jogged to the bathroom, ran in, and was in there for a couple of minutes before coming back out. He looked at me sheepishly and said, "sorry dude, I couldn't wait another minute. I held it the whole flight because I hate plane bathrooms."

He evidently had made it in time, so we went along our way and enjoyed the afternoon before checking into the hotel. He took a shower when we got into our room...and when I went in to the bathroom later to brush my teeth, I noticed he had left his white briefs and cargo shorts on the floor. I couldn't help but look at his underwear and it turns out, there was a relatively large pee-stain in the crotch that was still slightly damp. It was clearly more than just not shaking well enough. I think he had started leaking on the plane during landing. I guess it was a good thing he had been sitting towards the front of the plane!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

jzag1981 wrote: 22 Nov 2021, 03:10 A number of years ago, I was meeting up with a friend[...]
That's a brilliant account!
It sounds like your friend very nearly lost the lot into his briefs and cargo shorts. Then he would have been very sheepish indeed when you met him!
I bet that while the plane was circling for landing with everyone strictly confined to their seats he was really regretting not using the plane's toilet despite hating doing that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

jzag1981 wrote: 22 Nov 2021, 03:10 A number of years ago, I was meeting up with a friend (I believe he was around 19 at the time) for a weekend in the city. We both flew into the same airport from different locations, and I had arrived a little before him so I went to meet him at his gate. When the jetway doors open, he came bursting off the plane and foregoing any pleasantries, proclaimed that he needed to find a bathroom. I was more familiar with the airport than he was so I started to lead the way and he rushed past me, looking back to say "hurry up." He essentially jogged to the bathroom, ran in, and was in there for a couple of minutes before coming back out. He looked at me sheepishly and said, "sorry dude, I couldn't wait another minute. I held it the whole flight because I hate plane bathrooms."

He evidently had made it in time, so we went along our way and enjoyed the afternoon before checking into the hotel. He took a shower when we got into our room...and when I went in to the bathroom later to brush my teeth, I noticed he had left his white briefs and cargo shorts on the floor. I couldn't help but look at his underwear and it turns out, there was a relatively large pee-stain in the crotch that was still slightly damp. It was clearly more than just not shaking well enough. I think he had started leaking on the plane during landing. I guess it was a good thing he had been sitting towards the front of the plane!
Lol I would have had a look as well!! 😂😂
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

jzag1981 wrote: 22 Nov 2021, 03:10 A number of years ago, I was meeting up with a friend (I believe he was around 19 at the time) for a weekend in the city. We both flew into the same airport from different locations, and I had arrived a little before him so I went to meet him at his gate. When the jetway doors open, he came bursting off the plane and foregoing any pleasantries, proclaimed that he needed to find a bathroom. I was more familiar with the airport than he was so I started to lead the way and he rushed past me, looking back to say "hurry up." He essentially jogged to the bathroom, ran in, and was in there for a couple of minutes before coming back out. He looked at me sheepishly and said, "sorry dude, I couldn't wait another minute. I held it the whole flight because I hate plane bathrooms."

Wow what a fantastic story - maybe he even lost control undoing his shorts - I’m guessing you were born in 1981 - so this was around 22 years ago - so I suppose white briefs had gone out of fashion but were still more popular than they are now.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Airplane toilets aren't great, but I'm well past the age of being too shy to use them. When I think about it, I'd guess that not more than half of the people on a flight of less than, say, four hours use them. And I have noticed people who march straight for the rest rooms when they deplane. So the fellow in jzag1981's story wouldn't be unusual.
FranticK
Active

Post by FranticK »

Turbulence with a full bladder is a bad combination. Seatbelt signs are on so you can’t use the toilet even though you can see it, and all that unexpected jostling can really cause some unfortunate mishaps!
jzag1981
Active

Post by jzag1981 »

ryan1990 wrote: 22 Nov 2021, 18:55

Wow what a fantastic story - maybe he even lost control undoing his shorts - I’m guessing you were born in 1981 - so this was around 22 years ago - so I suppose white briefs had gone out of fashion but were still more popular than they are now.
Boxers were definitely more in style when this happened…but my friend was solely a briefs guy from what I could tell.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

This picture is the best I've seen at an airport.

I've no idea if the guy looks anything like jzag1981's friend, and anyway he's wearing jeans, not cargo shorts, but in any case he seems to have had a bit of an accident in the plane he's recently got out of.

Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Love that photo!!