Airport sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Airport sightings

Post by Wombat48 »

Brian wrote: 23 Nov 2021, 14:05 This picture is the best I've seen at an airport.

I've no idea if the guy looks anything like jzag1981's friend, and anyway he's wearing jeans, not cargo shorts, but in any case he seems to have had a bit of an accident in the plane he's recently got out of.

Great share Brian 😏
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Fred wrote: 22 Nov 2021, 20:07 Airplane toilets aren't great, but I'm well past the age of being too shy to use them. When I think about it, I'd guess that not more than half of the people on a flight of less than, say, four hours use them. And I have noticed people who march straight for the rest rooms when they deplane. So the fellow in jzag1981's story wouldn't be unusual.
FranticK wrote: 22 Nov 2021, 23:56 Turbulence with a full bladder is a bad combination. Seatbelt signs are on so you can’t use the toilet even though you can see it, and all that unexpected jostling can really cause some unfortunate mishaps!
Another bad time to need to pee is during a meal service, especially when occupying a window seat.

You wake up to a very full bladder, by an attendant asking "chicken or fish?" Then you see the two persons between you and the aisle have already started enjoying their meals. So you hold it in and consume your food. Soon afterwards, you see the carts again, this time being asked "coffee or tea?" You reluctantly oblige for a cup of coffee out of politeness.

These two people seemed to take forever to finish their food even though you are done ten minutes ago. After a looooong period of time while your thighs are tightly squeezed together, with a hand under the blanket, these are finally done. But more than half an hour after you were served your food, there were no signs of the attendants while the empty trays remain on the tray tables, preventing your way out from those cramped economy seats.

After what seemed to be an inordinate amount of time, the attendants appeared again to collect the trays. You impatiently wait for them to arrive at you row. Once these got collected, and the trays folded up, you excused yourself and clamoured your way out to the aisle, hoping not to lose any control of your rock hard bladder in the process. Then the carts blocked your path to relief in both directions, and you had to navigate this obstacle course 30000 feet up above sea level.

Of course, it seems like everyone must use the toilets immediately after their meals, so a queue formed at each of the toilets. The series of flushing sounds were almost unbearable to hear, and you tightly cross your legs as you wait for your turn. One by one, people in front of you had their relief, while your dam continues to be stressed towards failure. Eventually it is just you and the toilet door. Why is it that the person inside seems to be taking his own sweet time shitting?

And then another flushing sound, followed by the indicator turning from red from green. You shoved your way in even as the fellow was trying to get out. The urge becomes extremely strong while you wrangle with the latch to lock the door, and you feel a drop seep out into your underwear even though your legs are already tightly crossed again. Then the major struggle to unbuckle and unzip with your trembling hands, another leak, and once freed a strong stream shot out into the toilet bowl.

Whew, almost didn't make it.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

googlism2008 wrote: 23 Nov 2021, 19:45 Another bad time to need to pee is during a meal service[...]
That all rings very true. Love your description.

The outcome you describe is, of course, one of two major ones. The other is that while you're finally standing at the front of the queue waiting for the person in front of you who's taking forever, your aching, nervous, hyperventilating state is suddenly replaced by a sharp stabbing pain forcing you to release the muscles. There you stand, in full view of the queue behind you and people in their seats, a frozen expression on your face, as a great flood pours into your underwear and jeans and cascades down your legs. On and on it goes. You daren't look down. You have no idea what to do. A gasp from someone behind you, followed by a snort of mirth from someone else in the vicinity, register with you from your ears. You just stand there in turmoil. What on earth do you do now? How can you even go back to your seat in your soaking wet state?
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Brian wrote: 24 Nov 2021, 09:22 is suddenly replaced by a sharp stabbing pain forcing you to release the muscles
Interestingly, I don't experience this kind of pain when I lose control.

Rather, what happens is that I would experience waves of pressure that become stronger and longer over time, until at some point of time it becomes a constant very strong pressure that never dies down. The muscles down there can only keep clamping itself continuously shut for a short period of time, after which it will start to relax, perhaps with shuddering in the process.

Not sure how others will feel.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

googlism2008 wrote: 28 Nov 2021, 09:12
Brian wrote: 24 Nov 2021, 09:22 is suddenly replaced by a sharp stabbing pain forcing you to release the muscles
Interestingly, I don't experience this kind of pain when I lose control.

Rather, what happens is that I would experience waves of pressure that become stronger and longer over time, until at some point of time it becomes a constant very strong pressure that never dies down. The muscles down there can only keep clamping itself continuously shut for a short period of time, after which it will start to relax, perhaps with shuddering in the process.

Not sure how others will feel.
To be honest I can just hold and hold without losing control- I always give in eventually because the discomfort becomes to unbearable to carry on..
jzag1981
Active

Post by jzag1981 »

ryan1990 wrote: 22 Nov 2021, 18:55
jzag1981 wrote: 22 Nov 2021, 03:10 A number of years ago, I was meeting up with a friend (I believe he was around 19 at the time) for a weekend in the city. We both flew into the same airport from different locations, and I had arrived a little before him so I went to meet him at his gate. When the jetway doors open, he came bursting off the plane and foregoing any pleasantries, proclaimed that he needed to find a bathroom. I was more familiar with the airport than he was so I started to lead the way and he rushed past me, looking back to say "hurry up." He essentially jogged to the bathroom, ran in, and was in there for a couple of minutes before coming back out. He looked at me sheepishly and said, "sorry dude, I couldn't wait another minute. I held it the whole flight because I hate plane bathrooms."

He evidently had made it in time, so we went along our way and enjoyed the afternoon before checking into the hotel. He took a shower when we got into our room...and when I went in to the bathroom later to brush my teeth, I noticed he had left his white briefs and cargo shorts on the floor. I couldn't help but look at his underwear and it turns out, there was a relatively large pee-stain in the crotch that was still slightly damp. It was clearly more than just not shaking well enough. I think he had started leaking on the plane during landing. I guess it was a good thing he had been sitting towards the front of the plane!
Wow what a fantastic story - maybe he even lost control undoing his shorts - I’m guessing you were born in 1981 - so this was around 22 years ago - so I suppose white briefs had gone out of fashion but were still more popular than they are now.
Let's just say that based on the location of the stain on his briefs, I'm pretty sure he was sitting down versus standing up when he peed in them. I'm actually surprised it wasn't visible on his shorts based on the size of the stain, but perhaps he knew he was in trouble and let out some controlled spurts while the briefs absorbed it.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

jzag1981 wrote: 05 Dec 2021, 00:39 Let's just say that based on the location of the stain on his briefs, I'm pretty sure he was sitting down versus standing up when he peed in them. I'm actually surprised it wasn't visible on his shorts based on the size of the stain, but perhaps he knew he was in trouble and let out some controlled spurts while the briefs absorbed it.
So he let a few controlled spurts out while still in his seat on the plane? Must have been a seriously desperate situation for him. If it had been me I'd have been scared I wouldn't be able to stop peeing if I let any out. I guess he had no choice anyway!