Pub sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
ThePTNN202
Active

Pub sightings

Post by ThePTNN202 »

Hello, as promised in my intro, here’s a couple of introductory sightings’.

This is going close to 20 years ago but was really the first time I got the idea that others might participate in or even enjoy anything similar.

At a local pub on a really quiet night, not very crowded at all, I was there for dinner. There was a really good looking tradie guy drinking with friends. Mid 20s – early 30s, still in gear, so probably just finished work and headed to the pub for a drink with mates. No reason to suspect anything, only that he was so good looking and wearing ‘nice’ attire, I’d have had no reason otherwise to even pay any attention. It dawned on me after finishing dinner, despite drinking a lot, he’d never moved the whole time even though all the other friends had gone to the bathroom at least once by this point. I could have gone home after dinner, but stayed around to kill some time and observe.

Shortly after, the whole group got up and moved onto the pokies, which were in clear sight from where I was sitting. While playing, the guy appeared to squirm slightly, like a bit of a piss-dance, but not certain. It made no sense, if he did need to go for a piss, no one was stopping him from going. I could have gone home, but intrigued I stayed to observe. It was discreet, but the occasional squirm or ‘adjust’ continued. They played for a bit but one by one soon started leaving and going home until he was the last remaining. It wasn’t long, I’d say only about 20-30 mins, but consider in all he’d been there probably at least 4 hours drinking beer and never once gone to the bathroom despite everyone else in the group having done so at least once, some maybe twice. Getting late, so there were very few patrons still around, probably no reason to believe he was still in sight of anyone anymore, or drunk and inhibited anyway. Suddenly he jumped planting both feet widely, legs spread, in a star jump position while standing at the machine and still playing. He started moving his pelvis side to side while standing in this position, the movements even getting quite vigorous. From where I was sitting I saw the whole display from behind and it seemed clear now, he had to be busting for a piss. He remained even another 2-3 mins, moving back and forth, I guess until he’d completed whatever game he was on, then instantly bolted across the floor towards the bathroom, the one on the opposite side of the pub that no one really ever visits because it’s too far away. I think if he’d gone towards the main bathroom, where traffic might still be expected, I’d have followed. He emerged confidently, left the pub and presumably went home.

I went across to those bathrooms to investigate and found a massive piss mark in a big rainbow/arc shape stretching the entire width of the urinal (Australian style open steel trough urinal). It confirmed, he had to have been holding it in, it was massive. He also clearly put on some kind of display (though a shame no one was there to witness it) during the release, which I honestly hope he did enjoy. I couldn’t help it, I got my camera out and took a photo before it all got flushed away and I imagine him standing there with his legs spread, still in that star jump position, directing his big held-in-beer-piss stream up and down the urinal painting that big rainbow/arc.

Sorry for long story, I’ve tried to recount as vividly as possible. I consider this my first experience noticing a man, one that I wouldn’t otherwise expect, voluntarily holding it in and possibly seeming to have maybe got some kind of enjoyment from the experience. I believe it would also have been the initiation for my interest in just admiring the aftermath, some of the impressive marks left behind.

He was a regular at that pub and I had the pleasure of observing similar on a couple of other occasions, in the main bathroom though (where there’s more traffic so back then I was reluctant to try and get any photos of his ‘paintings’) and once even on the wall outside just after leaving. There is another explanation, as on one subsequent occasion staying for a longer period he appeared to be going every 20 minutes or so. I think it is common knowledge that once you’ve done the first one you end up having to go back all the time, called ‘breaking the seal’. As a result, a lot of men hold off ‘breaking the seal’ for as long as possible to avoid the inconvenience, but as a result when they do break it, that first release can be amazing. I know for certain that some men enjoy it, I’ve overheard many a conversation between men standing at the urinal ‘breaking their seals’ about it feeling “as good as <something else>” and similar. Good looking tradie was probably holding off ‘breaking the seal’, as on that subsequent occasion he seemed to have already broken it, whether or not he was in the enjoys it too category I can only speculate.

Since this first initial experience, I’ve observed many similar. In time I can post some more of them if there is interest.

Cheers.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Re: Pub sightings

Post by bodgyuk »

Thanks for the story, some people don't even bother walking to the toilets.

Did you ever see him in that pub again? As he was a tradesman I assume he had a 'ute' (pickup) probably with a large dog in the tray, I'd love to imagine him driving home whilst desperate.
ThePTNN202
Active

Post by ThePTNN202 »

Introductory ‘sighting’ #2, with question.

This was my most recent sighting, just prior to everything closing down.

Again having dinner at a pub. Mixed age group of friends drinking at a table across the room, including a particularly good looking and really tall smart-casual dressed man, probably 40-50. Again, no reason to even notice anything except that he was good looking, and really tall, so I stayed around after dinner to kill some time and observe, I’d guess about a 4 hour time frame in total again. As it went on the younger members of the group gradually got really drunk and visited the bathroom many times. The really tall man never visited the bathroom and always appeared confident and in control despite drinking similar amounts. Gradually they all parted, until only 2 remained, the tall man and a younger friend, probably early 20s. When both finally got up to leave the young friend made one last b line for the bathroom, by this time he’d been 3-4 times already throughout the night and I expected the tall man would have to follow, but no, he remained where he was, still confident, no sign of anything, waiting for his friend to emerge. Both left, and started walking across the adjacent park that leads back into the centre of town. I followed and walked nearby, far enough to not bother them but close enough that it was still obvious I was there, traffic wouldn’t be unexpected in that park anyway. The tall guy stopped about half way across, turned facing into a small flower bed, unzipped and released. The younger friend found this hilarious, there was some banter I couldn’t completely make out, I didn’t want to encroach and thought it best to just let them to their business so I kept walking. The younger friend even got his phone out and took a couple of photos. It confirmed, he had to have been holding it in, it was a torrent. He must have also enjoyed putting on the display, at least in the ‘safe company’ of his friend, though I don’t think it would have been completely unobvious I was also walking across the park nearby and would have seen. At the very least he didn’t mind being observed during the show as there were no objections when his friend started taking photos directed towards him revealing, each time the flash went off, his big-held-in-beer-piss stream arcing up and across into the flower bed. It wasn’t short either, I was on the other side of the park, even despite slowing my pace to catch more, before he completely finished up.

This is the last sighting I had before everything closed down. With any luck those guys are regular and will return to that that pub now things are reopening. Not ashamed to admit I like a good piss outside, what man doesn’t? If this turned out to be a regular occurrence, seemed to be a satisfying activity, holding it in and enjoying the release in the park after, would you ever consider perhaps timing yourself to leave just ahead and doing the same? Reversing the situation to gauge any interest? How do people discreetly indicate they are ‘safe company’?

I’ve probably used somewhat exaggerated language and embellished slightly to add excitement, but essentially both the first two I've posted here are completely true and real ‘sightings’. I have more that I can write up in time if they will be of any interest to anyone, and maybe more will happen when the world starts going back to normal, so please let me know if these are suitable. They don't really go a lot further, so sorry if they are really tame, hopefully a few get some enjoyment.

Cheers.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Great detailed sightings with your own interpretations! I hope you get to observe these men again, and if the first fellow heads for the distant men's room again, perhaps you'll have a chance to wander in while he is in mid-stream.
ThePTNN202
Active

Post by ThePTNN202 »

bodgyuk wrote: 20 Sep 2020, 18:45 Thanks for the story, some people don't even bother walking to the toilets.

Did you ever see him in that pub again? As he was a tradesman I assume he had a 'ute' (pickup) probably with a large dog in the tray, I'd love to imagine him driving home whilst desperate.
Thanks bodgyuk,
Yes, I’ve also read that is a ‘thing’, going in your pants at the pokies, not really for me, but whatever, those that enjoy it can have it.

In answer to your question, yes there would have been a ute, this was a smallish regional area though, most patrons lived within walking distance, so chances are it would have been parked at home. The ‘advantage’, particularly the later it got, because the streets were empty, it was common for men to just piss up a wall or in a garden on the walk home, and which I did in-fact witness the first subject do on at least one occasion to similar effect. He was by no means shy, even on subsequent observations in the main bathrooms with traffic around he was one of those guys that would plant dead in the centre of the urinal (when a lot of others take corners or ends for added privacy) and go for it. Whether he did, and the extend to which, he got similar satisfaction, who knows, this was like 20 years ago and it's not something that would really have been discussed with much openness in that area back then. My memory of this one is quite vivid, I think purely because it was the first time I realized how much I actually enjoyed it, I'd known prior but not realized until then that it could really be this enjoyable, and the idea of other men seeming to voluntarily choose that predicament, and to that extent (it was not a normal amount I would expect anyone to hold in, even to break the seal, it was massive), was tantalizing.

My own fantasy only goes so far as imagining:

A) We’re good friends and spotting him on on his way across the floor stop to talk, prolonging conversation. Either not wanting to be rude or actually having something important or interesting to talk about he remains chatting. Initially controlled but quickly moving back into legs spread position, continuing to move side to side. How long do I prolong the conversation? Wetting isn’t really my thing, so at some point I still end it and let him run off to do his wee, and I hope he enjoys it.

Or it was late and the pub preparing to close so:

B) Following, both arriving to find the lights already turned off in the bathrooms, but knowing the layout entering anyway, making a best estimate and aiming, maybe some corny banter along the lines of “I’m so full I’ll still hit it even if I’m too far back anyway”. A staff member realizing a couple of the last patrons still need to use the bathrooms turns a master switch and suddenly the lights come back on, revealing us both, having taken advantage of the privacy provided by the dark, legs spread in a ‘fun’ stance to increase the satisfaction of the release, and having slightly under estimated the distance, so also with our big held-in-beer-pisses streaming in a nice big arc across into the urinal. Too late now, momentarily a bit stunned but just continue and enjoy it anyway. Really corny and improbable.

B) The bathrooms are locked up ready for the pub to close. The subject grabs himself, makes an exasperated sigh, and hops around a bit not sure what to do. I’ve followed, initially embarrassed to be discovered in that state but quickly realizing we’ve both there for the same thing, run outside and piss up the back wall together. More realistic, he was perfectly OK with the alternative of pissing up the wall outside, a lot there were, and I’d also seen him do it previously, but in reality those bathrooms were not lockable, so whenever the pub was open, the bathrooms were by default open anyway so it's still a bit far fetched.

In all those instances he still does get what he needs anyway, and in the real life situation the moment he bolted, all bets are off, as it signals the desire for an end. The enjoyment is only an assumption or interpretation, so it wouldn't have been my place to create any obstacle even if it would have seemed fun to do so.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Relating to (A) above, I've observed - or have participated in - a friend or acquaintance who was bursting for a pee but out of politeness or macho bravado was holding it in during a conversation. Moving from foot to foot, jigging up and down, even a furtive crotch pinch, until he had to run off at top speed to relieve himself. Such things don't make me feel guilty, since the delay is at least partly self-imposed.
ThePTNN202
Active

Post by ThePTNN202 »

Fred wrote: 21 Sep 2020, 12:50 Such things don't make me feel guilty, since the delay is at least partly self-imposed.
Point taken. It's true, friend or acquaintance might be partially self-imposed, less reason to feel rude excusing themselves. And to be clear, I'd absolutely be watching with interest if I was an 'innocent' observer of the situation described between you and your friend LOL.
I just tend towards being cautious, generally in all life activities.