Theater Desperation

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
FloodGate
Active

Theater Desperation

Post by FloodGate »

We all love a nice good trip to the movies. Or at least I know I do. What makes movies enjoyable is how the keep us enraptured in their silver screen magic. However, they tend to be at least an hour long. Luckily, refreshments are available in all sorts of forms, but my favorite one are colossal sized drink cups that make you question who would drink that much. The answer, from my experience, tends to be men who inhale massive gulps of soda during the commercials and trailers. As such, their desperation begins the beginning-ish part of the movie. They dare not leave to relieve their bulging bladders, so they hold it and when the credits roll, they run outside to the gents to find the nearest urinal and boy oh boy are there some nice lines. Either because I have a large bladder (humble I know), or I know how to control the pace at which I drink, I have never needed to pee after a movie in years. However, I do go into the lines just because I love seeing men dance about as well as casually taking a spot to those desperate behind me. A good example was when I saw Avengers: Endgame. You all should have seen the gents. So many desperate men that a line had managed to snake its way out of the building. I joined it of course and casually browsed my phone while gentlemen around me were tapping their feet impatiently, crossing their legs, and making passing comments about how they were going to "explode" or "burst". It was a fantastic time. So tell me, have you all seen desperation in a movie theater? Or better yet, seen someone try to discreetly relieve themselves in a cup during the movie? A bit of a high risk-high reward scenario, but let me know.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Re: Theater Desperation

Post by bearshel »

FloodGate wrote: 16 Aug 2020, 18:37 We all love a nice good trip to the movies. Or at least I know I do. What makes movies enjoyable is how the keep us enraptured in their silver screen magic. However, they tend to be at least an hour long. Luckily, refreshments are available in all sorts of forms, but my favorite one are colossal sized drink cups that make you question who would drink that much. The answer, from my experience, tends to be men who inhale massive gulps of soda during the commercials and trailers. As such, their desperation begins the beginning-ish part of the movie. They dare not leave to relieve their bulging bladders, so they hold it and when the credits roll, they run outside to the gents to find the nearest urinal and boy oh boy are there some nice lines. Either because I have a large bladder (humble I know), or I know how to control the pace at which I drink, I have never needed to pee after a movie in years. However, I do go into the lines just because I love seeing men dance about as well as casually taking a spot to those desperate behind me. A good example was when I saw Avengers: Endgame. You all should have seen the gents. So many desperate men that a line had managed to snake its way out of the building. I joined it of course and casually browsed my phone while gentlemen around me were tapping their feet impatiently, crossing their legs, and making passing comments about how they were going to "explode" or "burst". It was a fantastic time. So tell me, have you all seen desperation in a movie theater? Or better yet, seen someone try to discreetly relieve themselves in a cup during the movie? A bit of a high risk-high reward scenario, but let me know.
See any crotch-grabbing? :)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Modern standards may now make men face the problem that women have had to deal with for years. Much newer construction attempts to address the "potty parity" issue, balancing the number of fixtures so that women have up to twice the number as men. They might not increase the total, just have fewer for men so that women have more available. As a result, lines at men's rooms are more likely, especially at events that attract more men than women. Some movies have a high male interest.

As noted in this post, young men tend to be less discreet about those large drinks at movie theaters (and also beer at stadiums). They don't want to miss any of the action, so they clench their sphincters to contain their bloated bladders until the end of the movie or a break in the game. Then they all run to the toilets. But now there are fewer urinals/toilets, and even though it might typically take less than two minutes for a man to piss, if there are twenty men in line for five fixtures, the waiting time will be at least eight minutes. Holding it an extra eight minutes might be too long for some. Pissing in a cup is just one alternative.
FloodGate
Active

Post by FloodGate »

bearshel wrote: 17 Aug 2020, 05:24
FloodGate wrote: 16 Aug 2020, 18:37 We all love a nice good trip to the movies. Or at least I know I do. What makes movies enjoyable is how the keep us enraptured in their silver screen magic. However, they tend to be at least an hour long. Luckily, refreshments are available in all sorts of forms, but my favorite one are colossal sized drink cups that make you question who would drink that much. The answer, from my experience, tends to be men who inhale massive gulps of soda during the commercials and trailers. As such, their desperation begins the beginning-ish part of the movie. They dare not leave to relieve their bulging bladders, so they hold it and when the credits roll, they run outside to the gents to find the nearest urinal and boy oh boy are there some nice lines. Either because I have a large bladder (humble I know), or I know how to control the pace at which I drink, I have never needed to pee after a movie in years. However, I do go into the lines just because I love seeing men dance about as well as casually taking a spot to those desperate behind me. A good example was when I saw Avengers: Endgame. You all should have seen the gents. So many desperate men that a line had managed to snake its way out of the building. I joined it of course and casually browsed my phone while gentlemen around me were tapping their feet impatiently, crossing their legs, and making passing comments about how they were going to "explode" or "burst". It was a fantastic time. So tell me, have you all seen desperation in a movie theater? Or better yet, seen someone try to discreetly relieve themselves in a cup during the movie? A bit of a high risk-high reward scenario, but let me know.
Like you would not believe. Crotch grabbing, crossed legs, pee dancing. The full waterworks.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

FloodGate wrote: 17 Aug 2020, 22:25
bearshel wrote: 17 Aug 2020, 05:24
Like you would not believe. Crotch grabbing, crossed legs, pee dancing. The full waterworks.

Crotch grabbing is my favourite haha. Were any of the guys who were crotch grabbing hot? If you want to detail more specific crotch grabbing you've seen check out the "hot crotch grabbing dudes" thread in Stronger Interests!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

bearshel wrote: 23 Aug 2020, 02:39

Crotch grabbing is my favourite haha. Were any of the guys who were crotch grabbing hot? If you want to detail more specific crotch grabbing you've seen check out the "hot crotch grabbing dudes" thread in Stronger Interests!
Men often try not to advertise how badly they need to pee. They may try not to dance or complain loudly, but when they sense pee starting to slip down their urethras it's an automatic response to grab, pinch or squeeze the penis to prevent it from escaping. It may not physically stop the escape but it seems to reinforce the sphincter. Men do seem to have an advantage in this respect. ;-) It's exciting to see because it indicates an extreme urgency. :oops:
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Fred wrote: 23 Aug 2020, 10:48
bearshel wrote: 23 Aug 2020, 02:39

Men often try not to advertise how badly they need to pee. They may try not to dance or complain loudly, but when they sense pee starting to slip down their urethras it's an automatic response to grab, pinch or squeeze the penis to prevent it from escaping. It may not physically stop the escape but it seems to reinforce the sphincter. Men do seem to have an advantage in this respect. ;-) It's exciting to see because it indicates an extreme urgency. :oops:
I have to admit though that if I'm alone and/or don't want/need to be discreet, I will grab myself even when it's not absolutely necessary. ;)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

bearshel wrote: 23 Aug 2020, 12:12

I have to admit though that if I'm alone and/or don't want/need to be discreet, I will grab myself even when it's not absolutely necessary. ;)
It's also a good excuse to play... :o :oops: ;)
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

Seen lots of desperation at the cinema!

One of my friends once got into quite a state and after 30 minutes of crotch grabbing, squirming and leg tapping eventually leaned over to me and asked to be let out, saying: “Can I squeeze out mate, I have to piss so fucking badly!”

Another time 3 of us ended up in the queue for the gents, at the same time, 2 spaces opened up together so myself and one friend took those. The third friend had to wait for me to finish before he got to go, he didn’t say anything but you could tell he had to go really badly! I took a sneaky look as I was washing my hands and he was pissing really hard, very strong horizontal stream!

My favourite though was one particular cinema where we got ushered out of the fire escape to leave the building so didn’t have an opportunity to visit the gents. Four of us ended up taking a group piss at the side of my car 😬