Theater Desperation

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Theater Desperation

Post by Fred »

Def123 wrote: 25 Aug 2020, 15:47

My favourite though was one particular cinema where we got ushered out of the fire escape to leave the building so didn’t have an opportunity to visit the gents. Four of us ended up taking a group piss at the side of my car 😬
Using the fire exit after a long movie and generous drinks is good way to guarantee full bladders that will have to be dealt with. :o :oops: :evil:
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Def123 wrote: 25 Aug 2020, 15:47 [...]
One of my friends once got into quite a state and after 30 minutes of crotch grabbing, squirming and leg tapping eventually leaned over to me and asked to be let out, saying: “Can I squeeze out mate, I have to piss so fucking badly!”
[...]
This is a great one too. The fact that he still tried to hold on for so long then had to admit he couldn't wait till the end of the showing says a lot.
cdawg
Arrived

Post by cdawg »

Are we allowed to post links to thisvids.com? I have a similar video I shot after the Apollo 11 show on the National Mall last summer. I just wish I'd gotten my phone out and started recording earlier.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

cdawg wrote: 27 Aug 2020, 05:59 Are we allowed to post links to thisvids.com? I have a similar video I shot after the Apollo 11 show on the National Mall last summer. I just wish I'd gotten my phone out and started recording earlier.
Only in Stronger Interests because of that site's strong sexual content (also only links to specific videos there which comply with our general guidelines - not links to any user's general content for example). Those without access to Stronger Interests may gain that access in due course by posting sufficient good on-topic material here in General & Open first. ;)
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

Fred wrote: 25 Aug 2020, 16:43

Using the fire exit after a long movie and generous drinks is good way to guarantee full bladders that will have to be dealt with. :o :oops: :evil:
Quite common at that particular cinema! Particularly when it’s either the last showing of the day (presumably they’ve already cleaned the entrance hall), or when it’s very busy at the start of a showing of a popular film.

The next time we went after the group piss incident, one of my friend even suggested we park at the edge of the car park to make it easier to take a ‘post cinema’ piss if they turfed is out of the fire escapes! And of course after a 3 hour film with a large drink, both of us did need to piss
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

In rural towns the last showing at the cinema has people routed out of the side doors to the hall and away from the front hall where the toilets are located. And locked, because they had already been cleaned for the night.

So everyone may be thinking they are passing the loo's when in fact they're not. Then they're out into the brightly lit town with plenty of cars waiting to pick people up and stuff. So even if you had to go then, you cant, you have to wait. Then if you're dropping a mate off its "we'll be home soon, you can go then" and its already been 20 minutes from the cinema and you know you've had that half litre of coke sloshing around in you since the last half of the film, the last 20 moinutes and no at least 10 minutes to get home...
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

does the theater have a free refill on the large where if you get there early you can drink it all then refill it for the movie????? I suspect the large drinks are made for college-age males like us that are used to holding all day at college and in sports where coaches make you drink a lot without bathroom breaks often after having held all day at college. I know I'm good at holding a lot and I love drinking down the first big pop and getting the free refill before the movie starts. Have you tried doing that at the movies??
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

I’ve not noticed our cinema doing free refills, otherwise I would of course try and take advantage (I love a good deal!).

Although now you mention it, there are a couple of food outlets near our local cinema that do offer free soft drink refills. I went to see something with a friend a few years back (was it a Star Wars??) and we had some food before hand and both had a few refills, to avoid having to pay the extortionate price for drinks at the cinema. In the queue to get into the cinema screen (the toilets are after the ‘ticket collectors’), I remember my friend leaning in to whisper in my ear “I need to piss all that coke out.”