Using public facilities

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Tytn
Site Staff
Re: Using public facilities

Post by Tytn »

Here in the UK most public facilities have one in the middle sealed off, or the toilet facilies are closed off entirely. I find it more of an issue in that there isnt anywhere to wash my hands prior to eating at work, as I'm a driver and work on the road.

I have been in many a queue of squirming desperate people who are litterally appalled when i go in, dont even close the door sometimes and jsut to wash my hands with running water. Apparently some people dont like that when they really need a wee lol
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

One of the difficulties of the present time is that although lockdown is being eased, there's no certainty that public toilets will be open. I visited a local city last week and there we no facilities open at the railway station at all. Fortunately the bus station had facilities open as did the eaterie where I met a couple of friends for lunch.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

In the UK most fast food places are still locked to prevent regular users from going in, especially even for use of facilities.

As a result at work I have seen many 'sightings' where those taking a refreshment break arent alllowed the other kind...
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

I love going to parks in the summer and all the toilets are locked. I have to hold it just to pee at home.

Also, I went to Waitrose last week, and I thought I could pee there, but the toilets were closed, probably because it was too narrow, and thus hard to socially distance. I held it all the way home too.

I'm among the desperate men in this situation. Too bad I haven't encountered any sightings.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
jmas2
Arrived

Post by jmas2 »

Drove 6 hours on the same highway today, personally didn’t stop, but saw way more cars pulled over than usual, only can assume it was for bathroom breaks!