Sexuality

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Re: Sexuality

Post by Dontpissitaway »

I identify as gay/asexual (which means i struggle to desire a physical relationship, and am put off by most activities others would enjoy, though am still attracted to guys), but i am into a few kinks such as those featured on this site. I guess it makes sense for me cus omo and such doesn't exactly require a great deal of intimacy, it's mostly a visual or sensual thing depending on the circumstances, and doesn't require full on intimacy to enjoy. Not sure if that's a good thing or not but im not harming anyone and i enjoy these kinks by myself, if someone else wants to join me and share these interests then thats up to them but for me im mostly happy by myself. I suppose it would be nice to find someone to share experiences with but im not someone to go out looking and i don't feel lonely or whatever so i don't really think about it. If someone compatible with me turn up then great, if not then oh well.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

I think these days its whatever makes you happy but without harming others.

I'm single, long term single. I work in an industry where to most people I hide I'm gay. Otherwise I lose freinds.

Oddly enough the closest friend i have knows I'm gay, we worked together previously and moved across to the new company early last year and we share a similar shift pattern. Got to be closer because he needed to talk about getting used to problems with his older teenage disabled son (now 20s). But it has also helped in other ways by learning and being able to advise when the SHTF with him and his sons' 'freinds'.

Anyway, this is all knowledge and interest and we have to protect ourselves and our hobbies don't we.
spreadingwarmth
Active

Post by spreadingwarmth »

I'm a straight male myself, but still enjoy reading about desperate men. I'm not interested in men sexually but I do enjoy some peeing videos with guys, even boxers where their penises are outlined clearly.

I do tend to enjoy a more narrow story/account/video when it comes to male desperation and wetting, than I do with women (where a broader selection of material can pique my interest). I think it might have to do with imagining my own desperation and wetting in most cases.
cdawg
Arrived

Post by cdawg »

I think it's interesting to hear that there are straight men who are into this fetish. I'm a gay man, but ironically, it was two instances with girls when I was very young that got me into this fetish. Those instances occurred before I knew I was gay.

To me, male desperation is a somewhat unique shame fetish. Almost all men, when they're young and cocky (20s-30s), like to boast about their bladder capacity. And often how they don't have to go when the women in their lives do. It's not seen as manly to admit that you need to pee, yet it can definitely be a bonding moment with other men when you admit that you have an urgent need.

Any man, no matter how handsome, rich, or powerful he is, is a slave to his bladder when it's approaching capacity. Yet, in public he'll try to hide it, to not let others see him cross his legs, grab himself, or let on that he's under stress. This is my favorite thing about desperation. It's not just a sexual fetish, it's also a psychological phenomenon. That may be why there are straight guys who like it as well (not just female desperation, which, even though I'm gay, I also find kind of hot).
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

cdawg wrote: 27 Aug 2020, 06:13 I think it's interesting to hear that there are straight men who are into this fetish. I'm a gay man, but ironically, it was two instances with girls when I was very young that got me into this fetish. Those instances occurred before I knew I was gay.

To me, male desperation is a somewhat unique shame fetish. Almost all men, when they're young and cocky (20s-30s), like to boast about their bladder capacity. And often how they don't have to go when the women in their lives do. It's not seen as manly to admit that you need to pee, yet it can definitely be a bonding moment with other men when you admit that you have an urgent need.

Any man, no matter how handsome, rich, or powerful he is, is a slave to his bladder when it's approaching capacity. Yet, in public he'll try to hide it, to not let others see him cross his legs, grab himself, or let on that he's under stress. This is my favorite thing about desperation. It's not just a sexual fetish, it's also a psychological phenomenon. That may be why there are straight guys who like it as well (not just female desperation, which, even though I'm gay, I also find kind of hot).
I completely agree with you, and I've mentioned before that a full bladder is a great equalizer. I can recall several occasions where a friend has taken an urgent or emergency pee minutes after leaving those whom he was (at least subconsciously) trying to impress. Sometimes a big bladder is as important as a big penis to demonstrate masculinity.
spreadingwarmth
Active

Post by spreadingwarmth »

spreadingwarmth wrote: 19 Feb 2020, 18:27 I'm a straight male myself, but still enjoy reading about desperate men. I'm not interested in men sexually but I do enjoy some peeing videos with guys, even boxers where their penises are outlined clearly.

I do tend to enjoy a more narrow story/account/video when it comes to male desperation and wetting, than I do with women (where a broader selection of material can pique my interest). I think it might have to do with imagining my own desperation and wetting in most cases.
It's interesting to read this of myself now. Times continue to change and I realize that people are a lot more complicated that gay, straight or bi. Even gender feels like it is more about degrees than 2 or 3 checkboxes.

I still think I am straight. Romantically I still dig ladies and I'm also attracted to a much wider variety of women. However from a sexual (I am feeling aroused) aspect I am into more than women.

I think I might be slightly asexual when it comes to sex itself. I don't have as much interest in traditional sexual intercourse. However I do long having orgasms ( ;) :D ) and what "gets my rocks off" is broader than just women.

This is where I like reading about male desperation and wetting. Some of my all time favourite stories are written from the point of view of a man frantically needing to pee. I like hearing about them holding themselves and their members and imagining myself in their place (or maybe being there as an invisible observer).

I also like watching videos of men wetting. I do tend to be more specific with my interests here, focusing in on certain types of videos and scenarios, such as tight jean or underwear wetting.

I have also found I like trans women videos. However this is also specific to particular scenes or situations. Basically I need there to be desperation and/or wetting. I want to see her panties get wet and her pen1s show through the material.

I think maybe I just like dicks. :lol: Perhaps because I like playing with my own so much and because my arousal is linked to this pee fetish, rather than just regular sex? I'm sure that is an element of it, but who knows. I guess it's just not black and white and I'm okay with that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I chat to lots of men on other sites who definetely identify as Straight in terms of sexuality but get turned on by Male peeing- this works well for me as although Gay I am attracted to straight men! As an older man, I love how much less labelled younger guys are about stuff 🙂
ThePTNN202
Active

Post by ThePTNN202 »

Wombat48 wrote: 04 Oct 2020, 16:33 I chat to lots of men on other sites who definetely identify as Straight in terms of sexuality but get turned on by Male peeing- this works well for me as although Gay I am attracted to straight men! As an older man, I love how much less labelled younger guys are about stuff 🙂
Hi @Wombat48 and thanks for the welcome on intro thread as well :)
My observations are similar, the overwhelming majority of men I’ve met or observed, regardless of sexuality, absolutely enjoy a good pee. It seems like an old primal instinct, we’ve likely evolved that way I guess? the act of ‘marking our territory’ naturally producing positive feelings. For how many the enjoyment goes even further (holding it in and more) I speculate that it’s not uncommon either.

As part of continued introducing, I too Identify as gay, 100%, and I don’t hide that fact. Most acquaintances however never realize unless I tell them so I guess I come across very STR8 acting, I don’t know, I’m not very good at judging myself, but as a bonus result I’ve always been able to approach communal bathroom situations without making too many feel uncomfortable. Also slightly envious of the younger generations who are more and more OK with anything, it hasn’t always been like that.
I don’t need pee to become aroused, I’ve some other ‘interests’ that achieve the same, but sometimes I’ll be ‘in the mood’ for this one. I also consider my relationship with it to be fairly tame as stated elsewhere, so I wouldn't fit in with the more mainstream WS community which often entails more ‘extreme’ activities that don’t do anything for me. Also yes, the same dilemma I think we all face, I (we) find STR8 men really attractive but understand the boundaries and they’re off-limits.
Wombat48 wrote: 04 Oct 2020, 16:33 I chat to lots of men on other sites
Also, (apologies if off-topic and more suitable for different thread) curious which ‘other sites’ people are using nowadays? No intentions to abandon this one, so far everyone appears very decent and friendly, just my own re-discovery of this ‘interest’, at least on the web, is relatively recent so still learning where all the different communities are.

Cheers.
ThePTNN202
Active

Post by ThePTNN202 »

Tytn wrote: 13 Jan 2020, 19:30 I mostly try to hide other interests as people treat it as abhorent and disturbing so I just dont tell most about it. I just lose friends more if they think I'm a disturbed freak...
Interesting reading experiences from members coming to terms with their own sexuality and ‘weird’ interests, many thanks for starting this topic.
Seconding previous replies @Tytn , easier said than done, but you've (and anyone else reading for that matter) absolutely no reason to think yourself abhorent or disturbing. The fact is, most men I know at least, regardless of sexuality, have equally ‘weird’ interests.

One particularly enlightening experience for reference: this is recent(ish), maybe 5 years ago. I was having lunch with a group of colleagues when one guy sitting by me inadvertently revealed a 'weird' interest, and one that quite frankly I wouldn’t be able to stomach myself (it’s really kind of disgusting, to me, but whatever, if it’s consensual he can have it). Anyway, he was obviously mortified, ashamed, trying to figure out how to cover, probably freaking out that the whole group would find out and his entire life was about to end. It’s one of very few instances when I've spoken very candidly about some of my own 'weirdness' without being incognito (like on here), to reassure confidentiality and mitigate what shame I could.

The point is, and for the benefit of any loiterers reading. Again, easier said than done, I know, but I wouldn't consider there is any reason to be ashamed or disturbed for anything discussed on this site, in the short time I've been browsing here I found it's all mostly pretty benign (even now in the SI section) compared to what people get into at other places, plus, many of our friends, acquaintances and colleagues are probably even grappling with shame over something equally ‘weird’ as well so we're actually not alone.

As previous comment, the next generations are becoming more and more open about pretty much anything. I feel like I'm probably in the middle (I'm in my 40s) so have much sympathy and respect for older generations who likely struggled for far longer than I have.

Cheers and Take Care. :)
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

I'm a gay (trans) male but I'm definitely more on the asexual scale