Sexuality

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Sexuality

Post by Brian »

sebby wrote: 06 Nov 2020, 21:43 I'm a gay (trans) male but I'm definitely more on the asexual scale
Welcome to the forum!
:D
azagvince
Arrived

Post by azagvince »

I identify as a straight male (trans) because I'm attracted romantically by women.
But the biggest part of my sexual life is fantasize about male pee desperation, don't know how it comes, but it's like this as far as I can remember. And I accept it because it a big pleasure provider to me!
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

bearshel wrote: 13 Jan 2020, 12:53 I am straight male, I have never had any interest in being with a man, but for some reason male piss desperation turns me on (crotch grabbing in particular). To be honest it does confuse me and can upset me a little at times because it doesn't make sense to me.
Aw don't get yourself upset about it, you are who you are, not everything has to make sense, you can be in a committed relationship with a woman and still enjoy something on the side as a bit of leisure
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

Bi sexual.
Been in serious relationships with both females and males throughout my life, currently single and happy.
Male desperation was the first thing that got me knowing I had attraction to men as well, what attracts me to Males and Females varys so much
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I'm gay, but totally in the closet.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

azagvince wrote: 29 Jan 2021, 03:42 I identify as a straight male (trans) because I'm attracted romantically by women.
But the biggest part of my sexual life is fantasize about male pee desperation, don't know how it comes, but it's like this as far as I can remember. And I accept it because it a big pleasure provider to me!
Up to a point, that also sums me up. I am only attracted to women sexually and romantically, but I enjoy both male and female peeing/wetting. It is, I think, down to the fact that whilst I enjoy pee it doesn't really sit within a sexual context for me. Does that make sense?
pguy691
Arrived

Post by pguy691 »

I would 100% identify as straight, and last year I would have told you I was only interested in female desperation. I would say now though that I am "bi-curious", and male desperation is, in many ways, even hotter! Maybe I am confused about my sexuality, but I am looking at male stuff online more and more, and absolutely loving what I see?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

pguy691 wrote: 26 Feb 2021, 21:23 I would 100% identify as straight, and last year I would have told you I was only interested in female desperation. I would say now though that I am "bi-curious", and male desperation is, in many ways, even hotter! Maybe I am confused about my sexuality, but I am looking at male stuff online more and more, and absolutely loving what I see?
Sexuality is on a continuum, and very few people are 100% straight or 100% gay. We commonly tend one way or the other, but in most of us there are elements of both.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

It seems to me that science is still barely scratching the surface of all the intricacies and variations of gender identity and sexual identity. And one factor which doesn't help our general ignorance is that so few people discuss their deepest feelings even when they've worked them out themselves. This thread is quite remarkable in that people with our particular interest are talking about how it relates to themselves so frankly. I take my hat off to everyone who is being so open about themselves. Of course being among like-minded others does help when we talk so frankly.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

I would say I was bisexual if I was to put a tag on it as I like guys and women equally pretty much. One thing I would say is don't tear your head apart about it as it will just lead to confusion. Fact of the matter is that society creates the confusion as there seems to be a need to belong to a tribe or bow to peer pressure in one form or another. Just be you.