ATT Repairman

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

ATT Repairman

Post by Sam70 »

I was in need of some repair of ATT products. ATT sent a tech to my home with a window of time to expect someone. Someone did appear. A lad under 30, perhaps 25. I was told where the origin of the trip was to be. I guessed it as at least 3 hours, perhaps four hours from where I live.

It was getting close to the end of that window when he appeared. Everything appeared normal at first. As the repair work continued, I noticed that his answers were a little shorter than earlier, but I didn't think much of it at the time.

The repair which should have taken little time required assistance to the ATT tech center. There had to be alterations made for everything to work. I didn't fully understand it. I didn't notice him gathering everything together. I asked my question.

He came over and suddenly he stomped his foot and exclaimed that he really needed to use the restroom and followed that very shortly after.

I looked down. I had a decision to make. He is most likely still in training. It dawned on me that the procedures laid out for the techs were they were never to ask to use the restroom in a customer's home. By this time, I became aware that this lad might very well piss his pants in my living room.

I will admit that I hesitated. There was a family member in the next room. How would I be able to explain that I didn't offer the restroom at my house?

I told him that he could use the restroom down the hall. By that moment, he was stomping down one more time! I repeated my offer. He turned around and went and returned much more relaxed.

I suspect that for emphasis, that the tech director told them that if they asked to use a customer's restroom they were fired. It would be better to piss their pants than asked to use the restroom. Of suspect, they would mean to piss pants in the company vehicle, not on the floor of a customer's home.

All I had to do was to ask how to use the equipment one more time even though I understood how. I suspect that he was close to being outside the window of time I was expecting him. For a fleeting moment, the thought came to me to keep asking questions until he pissed his pants.

My better self won out. I told him I understood how to use the equipment. He left.

After he left, I remembered that he was wearing black slacks. Slacks that would not have shown wetness after a few minutes. I wondered if he was perhaps one of us. With the long drive, maybe it was a fantasy to drive four hours, not have time to stop to go to the restroom before he went to a customer's house and then try to get to a public toilet somewhere. The extra time calling the tech center may have caused him to be in dire straits while still at my house.

What would each of you have done? Would you have detained him knowing that he was on the verge of pissing his pants or would you have told him to go to the restroom in your house?

I've never had such a situation with a lad like so many of you have had.

If I could have known that this was part of his fantasy beyond a shadow of a doubt, I would have detained him so he was able to fulfill a fantasy even though I would have had a puddle to clean up!
Fred
Site Staff

Re: ATT Repairman

Post by Fred »

One of my previous posted sightings was an internet tech who spent several hours at my house getting the new system functioning for my neighborhood. An especially hot young man. Standing at my kitchen counter on his laptop he was pacing forward and back, then suddenly announced, "I have to use your bathroom!" It was a statement, not a request, and he went there immediately. I stood in the hallway and could hear his minutelong piss in my toilet! I'm sure he had also been instructed not to use customers' facilities, but I guess he had reached the point where he had no choice.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

It’s a difficult one? I have also fantasised about a hot young repair man being desperate and not letting him pee, however I know in reality I would feel awkward and let him go immediately! Might listen at the door tho! 😃
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

I had a BT guy round a few years ago to install a phone line in a rented house, it ended up being a bit of a pain for him as he had to call a second technician with a cherry picker van so they could replace the overhead cable back to the nearest pole. Quite a young guy a few years younger than me and he had quite an impressive bulge on display!

As he was finishing up he asked if he could use the bathroom and I’d said of course he could and pointed him to the downstairs toilet. He trotted off happily and I went back into the kitchen, which was right next to the downstairs loo which was in a converted space under the stairs.

I’d just moved into the house a week or so earlier so hadn’t realised just how thin the wall between the kitchen and the downstairs toilet was, but while I was in the kitchen I heard ‘everything’, the sound of the door being bolted, his belt being unbuckled, his zipper being pulled down, him leaning against the wall in front of toilet, his near minute and a half piss and then best of all him quietly moaning as he shuck his dick off afterwards!
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Great accounts, guys. Were there any more indications of desperation other than those mentioned, things that might have dawned on you in hindsight - like what you assumed might have been an adjusting of underwear might actually have been an attempt at a discreet crotch grab?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

bearshel wrote: 04 Dec 2019, 14:54 Great accounts, guys. Were there any more indications of desperation other than those mentioned, things that might have dawned on you in hindsight - like what you assumed might have been an adjusting of underwear might actually have been an attempt at a discreet crotch grab?
I didn't notice anything with my tech guy until I saw him at my kitchen counter staring at his laptop screen with both hands planted on the countertop and "marching" forward and back. At first I though he was just impatient, but then it began to look more like a potty dance. Then came his abrupt "I have to use your bathroom", and he strode right to it, pushed the door closed, and very quickly I heard the sound of a strong stream into the toilet that went on for close to a full minute.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Those accounts remind me of an incident at an office where I used to work. I wasn't there at the time but heard about it from my office mate. An engineer had been called out to a computer: I knew this one, he was a regular, I suppose around 30 years old, always wore blue tracksuit pants. On this occasion, according to my colleague, he suddenly and very abruptly announced he had to go and pee while they were working on the computer, and when he came back he had managed to pee on his shoes which were evidently wet. My colleague said he made a light-hearted remark about poor aim, indicating the shoes, and the young engineer just looked irritated and embarrassed, not sharing the humour at all.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

I had a guy come the other week to fit some smart meters. Soon after arriving he asked if he could use the bathroom. I overheard part of his performance and he was weeing like a racehorse. Given how cold it was, I'm not entirely surprised. It was early afternoon and I couldn't avoid the tantalising suspicion that he might have held it all morning.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Adrian6970 wrote: 07 Dec 2019, 21:14 I had a guy come the other week to fit some smart meters. Soon after arriving he asked if he could use the bathroom. I overheard part of his performance and he was weeing like a racehorse. Given how cold it was, I'm not entirely surprised. It was early afternoon and I couldn't avoid the tantalising suspicion that he might have held it all morning.
From talking with my satellite dish installer a few months ago, these in-home techs are often given an impossibly long list of clients to visit, and if they don't pass a place with public rest rooms when dashing from one to the next, I imagine they're inclined to just hold it. They're generally young and fit, and as long as they don't guzzle too much coffee they can handle it. The fellow in Adrian's post probably had been holding it all morning and then realized he really had to GO! I think it was much the same with my DSL installer.
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

The end of our street turns into a rural lane which wrap around the local country park. I’ve lost count of the number of works vans I’ve seen parked up down there, must have seen 15-20 workers taking a sneaky slash into the hedge. The best sighting was a pair of 20 something Severn Trent Engineers both taking a piss at either side of their van :-)

Quite common to see something like a British Gas van disappear down there for 5 minutes before returning and heading off. Presumably a well known spot to stop for lunch and a much needed piss.