Genuine accidents

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Genuine accidents

Post by Wombat48 »

Nice! What was the alcohol one? I know that’s going off topic though!!
sospata
Active

Post by sospata »

one public accident that didn't involve alcohol at all happened around 4 years ago.
I was travelling with friends by car, we were on vacation and there was 4 of us in the car, all guys.

I have to pee often and I know this is annoying for other people during trips, so I was trying not to ask too often.
At some point I was getting quite full anyway and I asked my friend who was driving to stop.
He asked me if itwas ok not to stop at the next gas station but at the following one that had cheaper gas so we would also refill.
I thought this was no problem, I could easily hold a bit more and I don't mind the full bladder feeling, so I said that it was fine.

Well, shortly after we found construction work on the road, traffic horribly slowed down and even worse there was not even a place to stop the car.
I got really desperate and started complaining about it, asking to find a place to stop.
We slowly moved forward, without finding anything. Finally traffic started to move a bit faster but at this point I was holding myself to avoid peeing my jeans.

Then I felt myself leak a little. I know that when that happens I am really minutes away from fully bursting.
I was panicking, asking my friend to stop somewhere, anywhere!
A little later, my bladder completely gave up!
My friends were supportive, except for the driver who got his car seat quite wet!!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Hmm, "the next gas station has cheaper gas". I must remember that line. :lol:
Hope you weren't too upset by what happened, but I know I would have been if it happened to me.
Glad your other friends were supportive.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 09:16 Hmm, "the next gas station has cheaper gas". I must remember that line. :lol:
In my wild youth many (many) years ago, I was often the more-or-less sober driver for my beer-drinking friends, and I worked hard to avoid making a requested pit stop. Too many other cars on the road, houses within sight, or even "I saw a police car back there and he may be coming this way". While I can't remember the details, there was some leakage at times from my passengers, but I had cheap plastic seats and didn't care.
sospata
Active

Post by sospata »

Brian wrote: 04 Nov 2019, 09:16 Hmm, "the next gas station has cheaper gas". I must remember that line. :lol:
Hope you weren't too upset by what happened, but I know I would have been if it happened to me.
Glad your other friends were supportive.
Well, I wasn't really about it! But as they were supportive and there was no information "leak" outside of the 4 of us, it was ok in the end.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

This is a sort of genuine accident. This was when I was about 25. Over time I had as most people several really desperate situations where I would sorta spasm a little and I was scared that I might not know the warning signals that I was about to wet my pants with a total soaking.

One day I had an appointment about 2.5 hours away. I developed a real need for the toilet about the time I was to return home. I decided that I would get an extra large drink and began my journey home.

I told myself that I could not stop to pee on the way home. I would try to make it home, but if I couldn't hold it, I would have to pee my pants.

The cycles of desperation began. Each wave of desperation became more severe than the last one. About half way home, the spasms were serious enough that I was afraid that I was going to totally lose control.

As I went through the last town or so, I began to believe that I would not make it to the last place I paced before getting home. I contemplated pulling over. The urges to release were getting worse by the minute.

Over in the corner was my alter-ego that spoke to me in very certain terms that since I did not go to the toilet before I left on my journey home, I would have hold it or piss my pants; there are consequences for not going into the toilet when I purchased that extra large drink. This was of course role playing in my mind that added to the drama.

I obeyed my alter-ego. I had one or two spasms that was causing me to scissor my legs just a little even though I was driving.

Then it happened, I began to feel euphoric. There began one sustained great urge that began to mushroom that continued for for several minutes. Then I felt it.

My entire nervous system around the bladder began make one big push. Euphoria set in.

I felt one wonderful feeling in my member that caused a wonderful *rg*sm*c push. I felt it in real time. Suddenly, with the greatest release and relief, the urine in my bladder began gushing with a force I don't ever remember before or since. I felt the build up over the last 20 or so seconds. I knew it was coming. I wanted it to happen!

I had absolutely no control. I did pull over. No need to have one giant mess to clean up later. Holding onto my car, I gushed for it seemed like ages. The urine just kept coming. I would guess at least two minutes, perhaps three.

The only thing keeping me from doing this again and again is the giant mess that was an ever present possibility. This required me setting aside several hours of uninterrupted time.

I'm much older now. I've had genuine accidents due to medical issues, mostly leaking a bit here and there if I don't get to the restroom soon enough.

Having said that, if I could relive that experience again today, I would wet my pants in a large mall as long as there was no one in the crowd I knew or worse cell phones that sent pictures of me in pissed pants over the world wide web!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Interesting account of the two conflicting motivations during your desperation, Sam, and a very graphic description of how it felt when you couldn't hold on any longer. If only the privacy which you mention wasn't an issue I'm sure more of us would try the same thing.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 08 Jan 2020, 10:46 Interesting account of the two conflicting motivations during your desperation, Sam, and a very graphic description of how it felt when you couldn't hold on any longer. If only the privacy which you mention wasn't an issue I'm sure more of us would try the same thing.
I imagine that most of us here have tested our limits. Some may be confident that they can put off peeing and hold quite a bit, while others may be just as sure that they can't, but it's useful to know just where the limit is. It's also true that some enjoy the sensations from a full bladder, so frequent testing is fun for them. However, losing control in public is not something that many of us would choose. I'm home alone often, and some days I like to wait until the last minute. :o

There is a fellow on another site who has posted some 2-minute pees while at work. That takes confidence!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Great account, I love being very desperate in. Situation when I can’t pee- kind of like playing Russian roulette!!