Pee Shyness

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
JayOkay
Arrived

Pee Shyness

Post by JayOkay »

I know there’s a similar topic to this one, so I hope this is okay. I think this is a little different than what is being talked about in the shy bladder topic, though.

So, basically, I was wondering if anyone has any stories (of themselves or others) who have to pee desperately but can’t in a certain situation. Someone getting up to the urinal in a crowded men’s room or the toilet at a loud party and pushing but nothing coming out because of the anxiety becoming physical. I’ll start with a little story of my own:

I recently went to the theater with one of my friends, a little over an hour from where we live. When we got there, I had to pee - nothing too serious, but still intrusive - but I decided to wait until intermission. I felt I could hold it and secretly wanted to see the massive line for the urinals. So, I watched the play, a bit fidgety here and there maybe, but nothing too exciting. Shortly before intermission, I started feeling it more and more, not building pressure since I hadn’t had anything to drink (I would’ve if the prices weren’t so high), but still getting more persistent. Then, when the lights came up for intermission, I got nervous and excited seeing all the people (with special attention paid to the men) immediately getting up out of their seats and flooding out of the theater and into the sweet relief of the restrooms (of which there was only one men’s and one women’s). I waited a bit, not wanting to go with the crowds because I knew I got pee shy sometimes when surrounded by too many people, and eventually turned to my friend and said I was going to the bathroom.

Out in the hall, I followed a man in front of me who had, luckily, just asked an employee where the men’s room was. He walked quickly, and so did I, my bladder getting ready for release already. The men’s room was located down a staircase, which I followed the other fast-walking man down to meet a decently sized, but quick-moving, line of men. I’m sure there were some desperate faces in the crowd, but we got to the main area of the restroom pretty quickly. Ahead, there was a split between a room with stalls to the left and a room lined all the way around with very slim and close-together urinals to the right. Despite the possibility of shyness in my mind, I took the room to the right. As soon as I reached the front of the line, a spot opened up and I stepped in. I positioned myself and aimed, but nothing would come out. I stood for a while longer, trying to focus and drown out the other men pissing all around me (and, worse, the ones impatiently waiting and watching for me to finish).

As much as I would enjoy this situation in theory, in practice it just made my bladder lock up. I couldn’t tell, but I think the guy next to me might have been having the same problem producing a stream. The guys to either side of me eventually cycled out, and I gave it a few more seconds before giving up, my situation unresolved and my bladder still under pressure. I returned to my seat and watched the rest of the show with a fidget in my legs.

When the show was over, I debated going back to the restroom, but I didn’t want to delay my friend. Besides, I knew we wanted to try going to a restaurant just outside the theater. I could piss there, I thought. However, the restaurant we were thinking about was too crowded, and so we decided just to go home, to my disappointment. The rest of the car ride back was unfortunately uneventful, as I was distracting myself with conversation. I would’ve been very interested to see how things went if I had sprung for some expensive bottled water at the theater (maybe next time!). We stopped at a restaurant much closer to home, where I went into an empty restroom and pissed for a good while (a minute, even, maybe) at the urinal, taking my time to enjoy the relief.

Anyway, I hope you liked that story (it’s the first experience I’ve told on this site), and I would love to read some of your experiences with pee shyness and being desperate!
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Pee Shyness

Post by Brian »

I do remember when I was in my early twenties a male friend of mine recounting the following incident. He wanted to pee quite badly before boarding a plane at Athens airport but - honestly! - when he went in to the airport toilets to pee there were two guys in there openly "getting off" with each other. Apparently this affected him so much (not in a homophobic way - he is gay - but in a different sort of way!) that he simply couldn't pee and ended up having to board the plane with a bursting bladder and wait until after take off before he could relieve himself.

I do suffer from pee shyness myself sometimes although I can't remember it ever being such a problem that I really couldn't pee when I needed to. Somehow the importance of doing it always manages to over-ride the hangups about being with other men at the time.

I found your account very interesting by the way. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Interesting
Not had the experience myself but had. Friend whose bladder completely locked up after being desperate for a long time- anyone else had that happen?
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

Interesting topic!

This hasn’t happened to me, but I know (and saw) it happen to a few friends.

One friend at work was telling me of a time a few months ago, he’d been working in a different lab all morning and was dying for a piss so headed to the gents (which was a reasonable distance away), as he got there and went through the door his boss appeared from the opposite direction and followed him in.

My friend thought nothing of it and went up to one of the two urinals and pulled his dick out. His boss took the only other urinal right next to him and started pissing. My friend though found he couldn’t pee and was left standing there holding his dick while his boss peed washed his hands and left. As soon as the boss left the room his floodgates opened 😬

A different time at a house party, I was in a short queue for the only toilet talking to a friend, we were both desperate for a piss he was clutching his dick through his jeans so he suggested we cross streams. I agreed, the girl who was in the toilet (who we both knew) came out and left, we started entering when a third friend also appeared at the door and pushed into the bathroom with us saying “Room for one more?”

Myself and the guy who was there first got to the toilet first and started pissing, I asked him “Haven’t you shagged that girl who was just in here?” he said no, not shagged her but he’d gotten a blowjob off her at the last party.

The third friend pushed in between us and also pulled his dick out, now the original friend has a very big willy, which I’d seen before, the third friend however hadn’t seen it and was quite surprised, he even said something like “Jesus Christ!”. Unfortunately for him he then got pee shyness and couldn’t go!

Poor guy had to stand there with his dick in his hands until we’d both finished 😬. As we were leaving you could just hear him starting to pee, obviously we remind him of it at every occasion even now!
Last edited by Def123 on 31 Oct 2019, 22:07, edited 1 time in total.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Def123 wrote: 31 Oct 2019, 11:12
A different time at a house party, I was in a short queue for the only toilet talking to a friend, we were both desperate for a piss he was clutching his dock through his jeans so he suggested we cross streams.
What's your friend who was clutching his big dick like? He sounds hot ;)
fullbguy
Active

Post by fullbguy »

I used to get pee shy when I was a kid, but never as an adult.

I routinely pee at a busy restroom around lunchtime at work. This restroom has five urinals next to each other with no dividers, and they're relatively evenly spaced. Every once in a while I see a different guy walk up to a urinal next to (or almost next to) someone who's peeing, be unable to go, and then turn around and head into a stall. The last time I saw this, the guy didn't even bother putting his dick back into his pants before heading in!

I don't know why, but I think it's really hot when a guy has to pee and can't pee, not in a traditional sense (like there's no bathroom nearby), but in a pee shy sense - it's fine to let go but he just can't let go!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I was overly shy in many ways when I was younger, but not specifically pee-shy, and as I got older I could use a urinal without much difficulty. I think part of my growing confidence at a urinal was because I enjoyed the sightseeing. :shock: At my present age, when I have to go, I have to GO, and nothing will stop me from peeing.
JayOkay
Arrived

Post by JayOkay »

Love these stories, thanks for sharing everyone! I especially liked Def123's house party story. I didn't know those kinds of toilet-sharing situations really happened that casually. I'd love to experience one if I didn't think I'd probably get left in the same situation of not being able to go :oops: :lol:
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

I've struggled occasionally in crowded public loos when I was younger but nowadays it tends to come out a lot more readily. :)
dhmhtrios
Arrived

Post by dhmhtrios »

I'm not very well-endowed and I have a hard time using urinals in crowded places. Baseball games are the worst for me. I always try to piss during the inning so I avoid the crunch or otherwise I'll be standing there with my little dick out unable to release. One time I was at the urinal and a ballpark employee came up to piss next to me. Huge guy, must have been on his break. Big dick too. He pissed so hard against the urinal that I got splashback on my feet and legs (I was wearing shorts) and meanwhile I'm standing there unable to piss at all while another man is more or less pissing on me.